It's R..

We are Girls' Generation!

Annyeong! My vacation has done and now i will upload the chapter! Sorry for the long time not posting! Mianhae!

I will pay it now! Love you guys!

And this is just a fanfic ok? Remember these thing is not really happening :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls are now in the dorm. The 7 girls.

(note : The new member will join next month on the next album)

"So, how are we going to find Seohyun? The magazine are now searching for news.." Tiffany said.

"First let's find Victoria unnie." Sunny said.

"Mwo? Why Vic unnie?" ask Sooyoung.

"Because the robber said to Yoong that he will give Vic unnie to her uncle so, she must be still in Korea. Seohyun is maybe now overseas. If we find Victoria unnie, we can ask her for many clues." Sunny answered.

The other girls nodded. "I agree with you." Taeyeon said.

"But where we should start?" ask Hyoyeon.

By that question, everyone was in silent. No one knows how and where.

"I think i have an idea." Yuri finally spoke up. The other girls were looking at her.

"How?" ask Yoona.

"The two must be search by police because they are somehow an advance kidanppers, we can find information there." Yuri said.

"Ah, you're smart Yul! Now let's go then." Tiffany said.

"Wait! We can't go there in 7 of us." Taeyeon said.

"Waeyo?" ask Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

"only 4 people will go. not 7. I'm staying here." Taeyeon said.

"I'm going!" Tiffany and Hyoyeon shouted.

"I'm going too then.." Yuri said.

The three girls went to the police station with Tiffany's car.

 

-Police station-

"Who are 3 of you?" a police on the front door ask.

"We want to find news about someone we are hunting." Yuri said. Tiffany and Hyoyeon nodded.

"Oh ok, go to the 3rd floor."

"Thank you."

The 3 girls went up to the 3rd floor and so much police were working there. They got into the closer policemen and ask.

"We are hunting someone.. where..." Tiffany is not done saying the words and the police cut it.

"I can help you. Sit first there." he point to a room.

The girls and the police went in to the room. Not too big, not small.

"So, first, may i have your name?" the police ask. The girls open their shades.

"Kwon Yuri."

"Stephanie hwang. Call me Tiffany."

"Kim Hyo Yeon."

"I ever see you guys, but i forgot."

"Girls' Generation?" Tiffany asked.

"Hmm, ah yeah! You are. So, i believe you are searching for Seohyun and Victoria, right?"

"Yes. We are searching for them. Do you have any news about the kidnappers?"

"I still don't know. Can you describe if one of you had seen it?"

"I don't remember much. But yes i ever see him. Firstly, i am the one who is being kidnapped. But the girls found me and the kidnappers replace me and Sooyoung with Seohyun and Victoria. But now, The kidnappers bring Seohyun out from Korea and he gives Victoria unnie to his uncle." Yuri explain. "His hair was short, not long but also not tidy. It was black. His eyes was small. He was not fat nor thin just average. He likes to use green shirts but black jackets." Yuri continue.

"Anymore things you remember?"

"I remember something. He was wearing an earing on his nose." Hyoyeon said. "His face was totally brutal." Hyoyeon continued.

"Wait, i don't know it's just me or what but i see that he doesn't have his right thumbs." Tiffany said and everyone look at her. The police search for something in the document files and finally take out something.

"You mean this guy?" He showed a photo to the girls.

"Yes! It is him!" Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Tiffany shouted.

"Hmm, Park Hyun Sung, you are back...." the police mumble.

"So his name is Park Hyun Sung?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes it is. He is one of the biggest person wanted in Korea now. He's been attacking other countries also nowadays. And in the case of Victoria and Seohyun, i'm afraid that Seohyun is going to be bought to his private island."

"Mwo? do you know the island?" ask Tiffany.

"No i don't. But we will try to find."

"Oh ok. Thank yo for the info, if there is any other info you can contact us. here is my mobile phone number." Yuri said and giving the police a piece of paper.

"Yes i will. Thank you for coming."

 

-SNSD Dorm-

Yoona, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Sooyoung have nothing to do. But they are waiting for the Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Tiffany to come back.

Just as Sooyoung want to take the ice cream from the kitchen, the bell of their dorms rang. Sooyoung walk towards the door and slowly opened it. Luna, Amber, and Sulli are there. Sooyoung welcome the girls to sit on the living room. She called the other girls to went down.

"Why do you guys came here suddenly?" ask Taeyeon.

"We need to tell you something." Luna said.

"What is it?" ask Yoona.

"Krystal just contact us that the kidnappers have bring Seohyun to his private island." Amber said.

"Mwo? You know where is it?" Sunny asked.

"No, but Krystal is working with her friend now and maybe they know. They are trying to find Seohyun now."

"I hope they succeed. But, where is Victoria then?" Sooyoung asked.

"Thats it. We haven't find her." Sulli said.

 

Victoria's POV

Who is this?! Where is this?!