第一现在开始

and thats what happened

 

“Fighting again?” he asked in a sarcastic tone. 

 

“You know the reason why, and you still ask me. Idiot.” 

 

“You know I like getting you annoyed” he winked.

 

ing bastard; more like trying to make me bow down on him. When did this all start anyways? It didn’t matter; it was so long ago that I just couldn’t count the fights from then to now. Let’s just say that I’m kind of infamous in a way because of this. People always seem to find me as if I got a tracking device on; no matter where I run or hide. I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it as well. It’s kind of tiring. And the wing man just then? Nothing but a masochist and a narcissist. Everybody says we look like twins, but we’re more of a doppelganger type. We have the same black hair, same haircut, face shape, milky skin and eyes. The only difference was, he always seem to take the best out of the best in appearance. He was 175 and I was 15cm shorter. His hair was dry and mine was a bit oily which is frustrating cause I have to wash it every single day, his hair length: short and mine: tad bit longer, his skin: smooth, never a blemish and mine: sometimes dry, sometimes a pimple grows at the wrong time, his eyes: black and mine: a very light brown that looks a bit yellow in the sun. 

 

The city was the same per usual; the same people replaying the same situation over. Underage girls with no chest trying to get into clubs and desperate bastards who wanna get laid (always the ugly ones). There’s always drunk people fooling around; but that’s the city life. In the corner you see people smoking crack, weed or whatever form of drug there is and an old man playing his ukulele…the funny thing about this city, is that it worked itself magic once the sun was up. The whole just would just disappear as if fairies sprinkled their fairy dust.

 

“Come on, I need to go home” I complained.  

 

Even though I say this, I never wait. I just leave and he follows. Like a dog.  

 

“Gnaw; I was just so close in getting their numbers. I suppose it does benefit in looking like you since they all thought I did the dirtae work” 

 

Great way to emphasise on the dirty. Even though his mind is compacted with so much dirt, he’s still a . 

 

“You calling me a lesbian?”

 

“I always do, can’t blame me for you being single” he winked again.

 

I pulled him close and kneed him right there…

 

In the stomach since I’m such a nice . He always picks on the sensitive topics to me. One day, I’ll find something. 

 

It was time.

 

I ran for it, leaving him on the ground whimpering. The train was going to come very, very soon. It was one of those trains that stop comes every hour. I ain’t waiting that long for the next one.

It felt good though to run like this; it’s if I’m in an action movie. Leaping through fences, rolling over cars. Too bad this is reality. One minute left. , I have to hurry.

 

“GET OUT OF MY WAY!!” 

 

This always happens, there ALWAYS someone blocking me. 

 

Instead of jumping in myself only, I kicked the blocker inside as well. If I replay the scenario clearly, the action looked exactly like two people making an arrow sign with their body.

 

“Doors are now closing”.

 

OFT.

 

Urgh, my back is ringing from the pain.

 

I tilt my head a bit and my 6th sense told me not to look. But I did.

 

Oh Buddha. I don’t wanna be the red fabric luring the bull now; I don’t think I have the fuel left from the fight and running. Cause right now, the blocker looks really pissed. Okay, I should stop calling him that. He’s pretty good looking, like one of those pretty Japanese kids. I think he’s Japanese. Hopefully he is, so I won’t understand what he’s saying even though I’m learning the language at the moment. Sigh, my 5th year in learning and still no progress. OTL.

 

“I’m sorry? Heh? Heh? Heh?” okay, that laugh came out awkward.

 

His glare is pretty intense. 

 

.

 

“Konnichiwa? Heh? Heh? Heh?” starching my head. 

 

Awkward turtle.

 

If I have been correct, I believe he is actually Japanese. So much for never judge a book by its cover. I heard something along the lines of sorry, and that idiot in his mumble of Japanese. He looks a bit familiar, as if I seen him somewhere before…

 

“Dupleton arriving”

 

Thank the buddha. And then I shimmied my way out the second the door opened. Yeah, I’m weird enough though my blood type isn’t AB. My place isn’t that far from the city. It’s only a 10 minute train ride but an hour walk. Thank god that went by fast. 

 

Ah, how refreshing. This is the sort of air that I like; just only me, the clear night sky and no pressure.

 

“GEE, GEE, GEE, GEE BABY BABY~”

 

Urgh, Tony.

 

I like snsd and all, but he just ruins it all.

 

Tapping on my iphone the text read:

 

“HOW CUD U LEAVE ME

-sniffles- 

Now I can’t babies wit u no more

U . 

jks, I mean lesbian ;D

I should be a poet.”

 

I laughed. He may piss me MOST of the time; but half of the time it’s just plain funny. Texting back:

 

“, I wouldn’t want to have babies with a myself

shave your moustache seriously.”

 

Didn’t realise that I was infront of my house till I whammed into a tree and almost planked myself. 

 

I always came home late, so I suppose my parents got used to it. They know I fight and stuff but it didn’t matter as long as I got a decent mark back from school. No D’s or C’s. It had to be an A or B. so I do pretty well apart from the that happens. But I’m slowly, so very slowly sinking into a low mark for Japanese even though I just barely get a B. but the rest of the class get A’s. Thank god I don’t have to do it next year. Math’s is more of my thing.

 

As I opened the door, I wasn’t sure of how to react. Things were different. There was a luggage and my country road bag in the living room. And I know the things inside was mine as well because we all have different things which were our own. We never used anyone else’s stuff.

 

“You’re back” dad coughed.

 

Oh great, the whole family is here. 

 

“Honey, why don’t you sit down here” mum patted the seat next to her “We need to talk to you about some ‘certain’ situation” she sweetly said

 

OH OH OH . Buddha.

 

“Are you kicking me out of the house?” 

 

Mum always said that she’ll kick me out. But most of time, it was just bull. 

 

“Well about that… technically we aren’t exactly kicking you out”

 

“Yeah, I wish we were. If you were then you wouldn't get us capped all the time from your downloading. It's always games, games, games. I always wonder why don't wear glasses. Should call you four eyes.” my older brother scoffed. 

 

I punched him real hard. 

 

“ man! No wonder you can’t get a boyfriend.”

 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Why does everyone say that? Should I really become a lesbian? I do have a lot of fan girls and no fan boys. Except for those who admire me. Or should I become a nun? Nah, that won’t fit my image.

 

“Kids, calm your (yes he said that). Okay, I’ll say it since I’m the one who made the decision with your grandfather.” My dad sighed heavily.

 

“I thought you said grandpa was in the mental hospital”

 

“Haru! Don’t be so rude!” mum slapped. 

 

Oh? Did i forget to mention about my name? Well, my parents call my Japanese name when they're being serious. Haru. But honestly, i think it's a cows name cause of the spring kanji meaning. You know, cows eating grass at spring. Never mind if you don't get it. Other than that, they call me Keyan. KEY FROM SHINee. Oh that fashionista is so fine~ Okay, off topic. Keyan is "suppose" to be a boys name but then my parents wanted to make it less chinese as possible but still keep the asianity in it. Ke Yan. Seriously, i wonder what was going on their mind when they decided that name. Has no meaning whatsoever, except the fact that it sounds like a type of chinese bird. 

 

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Now what about it? And why is my stuff here?”

 

Dad began to pick his words carefully, and slowly.

 

“This isn’t going to be easy, but you’ll be living in Japan until you’re 18. Until then you can decide if you want be there or not. It was a good decision. You can learn more about the culture and your language would improve too. Don’t worry we got everything organized. We told your school about it and you won’t be doing the HSC as well. There’ll be someone to pick you up when you get there so don’t worry about it”

 

 

........

 

 

.................

 

 

WHAT.

 

 

 

THE.

 

 

 

ERY.

 

 

 

JUST.

 

 

 

HAPPENED.

 

 

“Don’t worry? DON’T WORRY?! Oh, I’m not worried oh right .You’ve got to be ing me. Did you even ask me for permission? I need to think about this. Why are my stuffed packed without me packing? WHY YOU TOUCH MY .”

 

“Well that… I don’t think you’ll be thinking about it.” My mother said matter-of-factly (though, it's more of like she's tutting. with .)

 

“You’re leaving early in the morning at 4. Oh the tears. Hallelujah.” my brother clapped while flicking the fake tears from his face.

 

Sigh. 

 

Fhaelirugyasdnlgkueyargknlsdqufiybsakti4weu8yfnlasidmfalsdiugfbaylsegoasueignleirugyeroilfmlearignysdlgiunretg.

 

I have no words for this.