Chapter 1/1

There's Me in Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just another day on school. I ate my lunch box alone in a bench when you suddenly stood in front of me and say, "Youngjae-ya, I like you. Let's dating!"

I widen my eyes. No way in the world Jung Daehyun would ask me to go on a date. It's just a stupid prank you played on me, isn't it?

I did the first thing that crossed my mind: run.

"Youngjae, wait!" you chased after me but I kept running.

You grabbed my shoulders then turn me around. "Why'd you run from me?"

I don't know. I honestly don't know why I'm running away. Was I that scare of you?

"Youngjae, look at me."

I had no courage to look at your face, so I looked down.

You gripped my chin and we're both now locking gaze. Those eyes.. they were so beautiful.

"Youngjae, tell me, what do you see when you look into my eyes?"

"I, I," I stuttered. "I see.. my face?"

That's true. When I look into your eyes, I could see my face there.

It's kind of awkward yet funny. And a bit.. romantic? Oh, so embarrassing!

You smiled, the sweetest smile I've ever seen. "Do you know why? That's because I only see you, Youngjae-ya~"

Mwo? "Isn't that because right now I'm standing in front of you so that my face reflected in your eyes? Then what if someone else standing in front of you? Their face will also reflected in your eyes too, right?"

"Is that so? Then what about this?" You pulled me into a hug.

My eyes widen more. Was that a heartbeat I hear? Your heartbeat? I never knew that the sound of someone's heartbeat could be so mellodic. Aish! What's I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter