Final

The Truth Doesn't Always Hurt
 
It was Sunday night for IU and L and they were both backstage. at the arena for Inkigayo taping. IU was with her best friend and guest host Park Jiyeon. One night as they were preparing for their performance, They began to talk about boys.
 
"Yah! Dino, What do you think about L?"
"I dont know. He's very gentleman, very down to earth and super nice and he's kinda cute. Wae? Why do you ask?"
"Oh no reason. Just asking." IU said as she was wearing her red shoes.
 
Jiyeon looked at IU with a suspicious look on her face.
 
"No Reason? Are you sure Lion? Cause it seems to me like Someone has a little crush on a certain Kim Myungsoo."
 
IU looked up at Jiyeon as she finished wearing her red shoes and then she shot up from the bench she was sitting on.
 
"Dino! I dont have a crush on him. Besides, you're the one who said he was kinda cute. Do- Do you have a crush on him?" IU asked nervously.
 
"Ani. I dont have a crush on him I have my sights set on other Infinite member." Jiyeon said as she blushed.
 
"And Please Lion, You know you like L. You've liked him ever since their comeback, and you know you do. Because when he has a kissing scene with Dasom, you cried and screamed because you were supposed to be his partner. If they didn't put you in other MV. That was until you were collaborated with Infinite and then you were suddenly so happy and jumpy." Jiyeon added as they walked outside the locker room ad began walking around the backstage.
 
"Aww you like someone in Infinite? Nugu? Fine! You're right.. I do like  him.. Ok? But seriously Jiyeon, Please don't tell him. Please Please." IU begged
 
"Dont worry, I wont tell anything. That's your job"
 
"Bwoh?! Oh Ani Ani.. I cant tell him that I like him. Are you insane?" Jieun asked.
 
"Wae? Why cant you tell him?" Jiyeon asked with confusion written all over her face.
 
"Because.. What.. What if he doesn't feel the same way. I mean I'm probably the last person he would ever think of." IU said while frowning.
 
Jiyeon smiled. You see, Jiyeon knew that IU liked L but she also knew something that IU didn't know. L likes IU too. hell he loves her. Ever since IU become an idol, he was his ideal type. he was infatuated with her. Jiyeon was the only one, Besides Infinite, who knew about this earlier. Jiyeon and L planned out a way for him to reveal his true feelings to IU.
 
"Molla. Maybe you're right. Yah! Lion, what if I ask him about you. Like if he's interested in you or anything." Jiyeon suggested
 
"Dino, I dont think that will work." IU said.
 
"Oh come on Lion, It'll be fun. I promise. Look all you have to do is to hide behind that wall over there. and If he passes by here then I'll ask him and all you have to do is to listen." Jiyeon suggested with a smile.
 
"Ugh. Ok fine. Im really scared dino." IU said as she began walking away to hide.
 
"Dont be!" Jiyeon shouted right back to her.
 
As soon as IU hid behind the wall she started thinking.
 
"Urgh! This is so stupid! There's a million hallway around this arena and probably he wont even pass by here. Maybe I shoud just forget about this and go back to her. Yeah, That's what I'm gonna do. Gosh IU, such genius idea this was." 
 
As soon as IU started to leave her hiding spot, She saw Jiyeon talking to L. This was so weird. L just happened to show up and now he was talking to Jiyeon? IU quickly hid back behind the wall and listen closely to their conversation. This was it, she was going to see if L even felt the same way about her.
 
"Yah L! How are you?"
"Oh hi Jiyeon. Im fine, what about you?"
"Never been better. Anyway, I have to ask you a question and I hope you dont mind." Jiyeon said.
"Um.. Ok. Go ahead and ask away." L replied.
"Ok.. Let me see how I can ask you this. Whatever, i'll just ask you. What do you think about IU?" Jiyeon asked.
 
IU heard this and literally wanted to kill Jiyeon. She took the palm of her hand and smacked herself against her forehead. Man was Jiyeon gonna get it when this is over.
 
"IU?" L asked.
 
"No. Suzy.." IU thought to herself.. "Of course me. Didn't you hear Jiyeon like 5 seconds ago?"
 
"Yep." Jiyeon replied.
 
"Well, I think she's pretty good singer and definitely a daebak actress and she's funny. Wae?" L asked.
 
"I just wanted to know. Those are all nice things you said about her. But I want to know... Do you think she's pretty?" Jiyeon asked while putting their plan into play.
 
"No." L sreplied simply.
 
IU's smile turned upside down when she heard that. But nonetheless, She wanted to hear what else he had to say.
 
"Ok. If you would want to be with her forever, would you?"
 
"Nope." L said again.
 
At this point IU felt tears in her eyes, she was being turned down and it was klling her.
 
"One last thing. If she were to leave, would you cry?" Jiyeon said while asking the final question for her and L's plan.
 
"No." He simple replied once again.
 
This was all IU could take. She left from her hiding spot and rushed right up to L and Jiyeon. She faced him as tears were streaming down her beautiful face and he seemes to notice and looked sad.
 
"Screw you Kim Myungsoo! I can't believe I actually liked a jerk like you. Hell I didn't even liked you, I was inlove with you. Yep, that's right I Love You. I hope that you never find true love and I hope you're as miserable as I am now! And Jiyeon, your idea !" She sad as she stormed off and left L and Jiyeon there.
 
L and Jiyeon smiled at each other and Jiyeon even let out a chuckle. Their plan worked perfectly and now all L had to do is to run after IU. and that was what he was dong right now.
As he was running after her, to his surprise he found her standing against a wall and crying her heart out.
Sure his plan was mean and cruel but there was a reason for it. This is his time now to let her know how he really feels about her.
 
"Jieun?" L asked.
 
"No, Just leave me alone Myung, please. You've already hurt me enough as it is." She replied.
 
"Please, I just need you to hear me out for 2 minutes, please.. That's all Im asking from you"
 
She looked at him with the tears in her eyes as she stopped crying. She couldn't say no to him because she loved him that much and she would allow him at least 2 minutes. Even if he was rejecting her even worse.
 
"Go ahead" IU replied dryly.
 
L then grabbed her arm with his left hand and took some hair out of her face with his other hand and he looked straight into her glowing orbs.
 
"Jieun.. You're not pretty, You're beautiful. I dont want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you. I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I'd DIE Jieun-ah. I am deeply in love with you and this how truly feel about you. You are such an amazing woman and I love every little thing about you. I didn't mean to hurt you the way that I did when I said those things before, but it was for a reason, and this was the reason." he replied with a smile on his face.
 
IU looked at him with a smile on her face as well, She was even blushing a bit. Those things that L said to her were beautiful and she was so happy that he meant it. Sure, he may have done it in the worst possible way, but he didn't mean to. Maybe he just wanted her to admit that she loved him, because he was afraid to admit it to her like she was afraid to admit it to him.
 
"Myung, do you really mean all those things to you said. I mean you really think Im beautiful and that you need to be with me and you'd die if I walked away?" Jieun asked with hope.
 
L looked at IU and smirked at her. Then he wiped her tears away with his thumbs and he cupped her face with his hands.
 
"Absolutely." L simply replied
 
With that, IU and L smiled at each other as L leaned in to kiss IU on the lips and she leaned in as well. The gap between them was closed in a matter of seconds and it felt so right when they kissed.
 
The electricity inside them was killing them and IU was feeling weak in her knees. No one has ever made her feel like this in such a long time and she really wanted this. L wrapped his arms around IU's waist as she wrapped her arms around L's neck and the kiss quickly turned into a hot, passionate one.. Both wanting and needing the kiss more and more. They broke apart 5 minutes later and looked into each other's eyes. Then they both smiled.
 
 
"See, I told you not to be scared." Jiyeon said who popped up after they finished their kiss.
 
"I know. But you should be. Because I am going to kill you Park Jiyeon!" IU shouted as Jiyeon began to run away from her and IU was about to chase after her.
 
L grabbed IU's arm and pulled her back towards him to capture her into another passionate kiss.
 
Killing Jiyeon could wait a little longer.