She's the one

Love in Business Class

"Flight 795 to Paris is now boarding, all passengers please proceed to gate 5."

That's my que. 

Today is the day I've been waiting for in months. Trainings, interviews, radio shows, guestings, photoshoots name it and we've done it. Being an idol can be very tiring thank goodness Su Man gave us some time off and this is how I'm going to spend it. In Paris.

Economy class was fine with me until our fans started going crazy and started following us around so this time, since I'm travelling alone I bought business class tickets and that's where I met her.

My flight or should I say our flight is a direct flight from Seoul to Paris which takes about… 11-12 hours tops.

She was seated beside me and she seemed to be having a hard time.

“Uhm, excuse me? I can’t seem to retract my chair… do you know how to-?” She finally asked.

“Oh, yeah sure. First time in business class?”

“How did you know?”

“I had the same problem.”

She started laughing and it was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. I’ve been with a lot of people, a lot of girls but her beauty stuns me more than anything else. She had silky long brown hair, chinky eyes, rosy cheeks, and puckered plump lips.

I looked at her with awe and I couldn’t help but ask for her name.

“What’s your name?”

“Huh?”

“Your name?”

“Oh, Hye Kyung.”

“That’s a beautiful name.”

“Thank you.” She said as she bit her lip trying to hide a smile.

It must’ve been fate that we’re seated next to each other. My supposedly boring flight became the most amazing 12 hours of my life which was spent getting to know her.

She’s a writer who wants to see the world, experience different cultures but hates history subject. She loves food and is a very sunny girl. She basically want’s to experience everything and anything which in my case is the complete opposite. We’re completely different.

After the flight I thought I’d never see her again. 2 days I toured around Paris and in the sea of people I secretly looked for her, I know even with a glance I’d recognize her because her beauty is just impossible to miss.

I’ve never been attracted to anyone but this girl got me in just a matter of 12 hours. Will I see her again?

Third day, my last day in Paris and I only have one more place to visit to complete my iterinary. The Eiffel tower. There weren’t many people since I came early. I took pictures and many selca’s that I could with the tower as my background. I walked around admiring the place and for one last time scanned trough the place in hopes of finding her.

And then I saw her, she’s walking around not far from where I am, I started running towards her. I know it sounds crazy, falling in love with someone you just met? True, it’s crazy but not impossible. Two days in search of her is enough reason for me to say that “she’s the one.”

 

“Jongin! Say bye-bye to monggu and janggu before leaving okay? I’ll wait for you in the car.”

“Alright, honey!”

As soon as I said bye-bye to my two cute doggies I immediately went in the car and drove off.

“Jongin.” Hye Kyung said in her softest voice.

“What is it?”

“That day, why did you ran towards me? You could’ve just left Paris without me. You said that we’re completely different.”

I smiled. “I could but I didn’t because if I did, I wouldn’t be having the three most beautiful years of my life. Yes, I said that we are completely different but isn’t it that the opposite attracts? You are the opposite of me, my other half, the one who completes me and I can give up anything in the world except, you.”

She smiled and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“I love you, Jongin.”

Those words still makes me go weak in the knees then I’d fall for her again. Every time.

“I love you more, Hye Kyung.”

We were now at the airport, just in time for our flight.

"Flight 546 to Paris is now boarding, all passengers please proceed to gate 5."

And we’re back to where it all stated three years ago. In the city of love.  Paris.