CHAPTER 1 : CHAPTER ONE

THE BRIGHTEST STARS
"OMG! today Infinite will come to the mall to meet the fans session .. Yeyyyyy! anxious to see them .. Yuri unnie hurry up, we will be late to the event" Yoona said.
 
"Yah! The session with the fans more per hour, ok?! Do not be so chaotic! "Yuri said half shouting. "Rilex unnie, we'll let the front line, but you have to remember, we have to go after we get their autographs. so we can training our debut song" Yoona said reminded yuri "arasso!" replied yuri.
 
 
IN SHOPPING CENTER
 
 
"WOW! this place is full of INSPIRIT .. "Yoona said slowly, yuri replied" yahh! You think you're the only one that interest with infinite in korea?! wake up, Yoona! not dreaming in the daytime, pabo "said yuri
Yoona could only smile at her folly.
 
Hoya pov
 
" sunggyu hyung , I feel nervous . I guess I can not make the event" Hoya said " woahhh ! pity for our maknae .. come on ! be a man .. do not worry we are on your side " (okay , in this story Hoya is a maknae ) sunggyu said as the leader of the group . "okay , hyung ! I believe in you " response Hoya . without them realizing it , they have arrived at the mall as promised .
 
AFTER 30 MINUTES WAITING
INFINITE steps inside the places and inspirit start screaming..
 
 
WOW ! this place is full of INSPIRIT , I did not expect this place to be full like this .. " Hoya said with surprise. " so do i , i don't think this place will be full of INSPIRIT " woohyun response as witnessed by the Infinite .
 
 
No one pov
 
" Hi , INSPIRIT ! Wassup ? ! We are INFINITE ! Infinite said . INSPIRIT who hear their idol started speaking directly screaming with joy including Yoona and yuri . " Wwaaahhhhhhhhh ! ! ! ! ! Infinite, we love you ... Oppa , be mine ! "Shouted the excited Yoona . " Should we start this autograph session ? "Asked L " yeesssssssss ! ! ! "Shouted INSPIRIT .
 
 
after waiting almost 40 minutes, finally Yoona turn to see Infinite, yuri suddenly almost screamed when she saw the watch in her hand "yah! we'll be late, we have 5 minutes before the training started! ottokae?" yuri said that almost in tears. "OMONA? But I wanted to see Infinite, you go first .. I will go myself, okay?!" Said Yoona .. without delay yuri ran to get a taxi and went straight to the studio. shortly after yuri go, turn Yoona to see Infinite  .. Yoona get all the autographs and shakes hands with them ..
 
 
 After getting their autographs , Yoona ran out of the store 's clothes and continue pressing the elevator button .. But , the numbers are still on the 20th floor , Yoona decided to climb down the ladder ..
 
 
 
" INSPIRIT ! THANK YOU for supporting us all these years .. we will release a new song soon .. wait for us , okay ? ! Goodbye guys .. we love you ! " Hoya said .
 
Infinite straight out of the store clothes waiting for the elevator , 1 minutes later the elevator open and infinite straight into an elevator and go down ..
 
" Ottokae ? ! I 'm going late .. I hope they do not get angry at me .. " Yoona said as she ran to the car , without realizing Yoona phone dropped .. at the same time , lift that Infinite has risen just now made ​​it to the parking lot and they walked out of the elevator and they saw a girl running with a speed up and the girl cell phone dropped  without her knowing .. Hoya took the phone and ran towards the girl ...
 
 
" hey ! wait for a while .. you have dropped the phone " Hoya shouted as she ran towards the girl
 
" Oh , well ! Thank you , sir " Yoona bowed and went into the car without seeing the face Hoya .
 
"Who is she? Was she an angel that was sent to capture the hearts of all men in this world? I must research about her .. yes! I must!" Thought Hoya .. "Yah, maknae! What happened just now?'are you already returned her phone to?" sungjong said .. "Yeah! I've returned! Let's go back! I am very tired" Hoya said then fled the scene. Infinite just follow what is said by Hoya
 
AT STUDIO
 
" Yah , IM Yoona ! Do you think your father 's studio which have to ? Your 20 minutes late ? ! " Shouted manager
 
" I'm sorry, I did not mean to get late " Yoona said almost crying
 
"Alright ! This is a warning , do not get delayed again .. understand?" said the manager and left.
 
The girls gathered and embraced Yoona . Yoona apologized to them . " It does not matter , we understand that after all we sister , right? " Jessica said " lets continue practicing! " Taeyeon shouted " thank you guys, i love you .. " Yoona said " welcome, Yoona ! " said all the girls .
 
 
IN DORM INFINITE
 
Hoya pov
 
"who's that girl? her very pretty .. hold on! I feel like ever see this girl , but where ? " think Hoya
 
" stop daydreaming during the day, maknae ! " shouted sunggyu
 
Hoya astonished and shouted " yah , hyung ? any manners you? can knock first before entering my room ? !
 
" yah! hyung should ask you ? ! where your manners when talking to people older than you ? ! hyung called you from above, you do not hear as busy just now remembered the girl , right? " said sunggyu
 
" anieyo ! by the way , what you want hyung ? cans you leave me alone ? " pleaded Hoya
 
"No ! I do not want leave you alone .. " said sunggyu