Final

Our story

 

"Just a little bit more. Shoo the leave shoo." You speak with the branch and get it away from your view. You were holding your phone and want to take a picture of the nest that is full with bird. Click! You got the picture.  Unfortunately,  the branch is crack and you fall down from the tree. You hear someone screaming. When you look back, you realised that you fall on your classmate's body.

"Aigoo, it is hurt too much you know. How can a girl that is skinny like you being this heavy. Aishh" he said. He is, Yong Junhyung who always quarrel.

"Im sorry, Junhyung. Im so sorry." You keep asking for forgiveness and continue checking if he get hurt or not. You are so sorry.

"It's okay." He say. "By the way, what are you doing here? At the middle of school period?" He ask you. You stop and being shut. You cant let he know what are you doing. But he keep asking. So you decide to just answer it.

"I was capturing the picture on the tree." You say.

"What?" His voice getting high. "You are a girl, why you act like a boy just for a picture?" He ask you.

"Why are you so busy to know what am I doing. Nobody care of what I do this whole time.

"If you dont want to let me know, its okay. I want to follow you the whole day." He make a decision.

"Yahh, why you want to follow me. Shoo shoo, go away" you push him so hard until he fell down. 

"Ouch, you make me fell again. This time you must pay me." He say angrily. You were quiet.  You dont know what to say.

"What do you want?" You ask him. He then replied that he just want to follow you to take the picture. You have to agree even though ypu didn't want he follow you.

"So, where are the next picture?" He ask. You quickly take out your phone and show him the next picture. He then ask,

"Why you want to take this kind of picture too much?" You say, "Because it is a deal. I adore a senior and I have confessed to him about my feelings towards him. And this is the game" 

"Why do you ever care about this game. I think that the sunbae just give you this game to avoid you. And to make you apart from him." Junhyung say with a such voice that you dont understand. He is getting mad. Why? You don't even know.

"It is because I love him. And I am very sure that he loves me. So, just go to hell and dont follow me anymore." You walk away from there. He stops you and say,

"My family principle is a girl should be taken care. So, I will follow you. The things that you search is there." He say that and show you the way. You walk with him to there. While walking he ask you about the boy.

"Who is that boy? Do I know him?" He then ask you. "You dont know him. And won't know anything about him." After you said that he is silent. There is no sound between you and Junhyung.

While walking through the small jungle, you fell down and he quickly get you. He ask you to be careful. You thank him. 

"Do you want to know about about something?" He start a new conversation.  You ask for what it is. He then say, "I have been watching you all this while and I think I have fall in love with you. You are so adorable woman I ever saw. I love..." "Don't say the word if you doesn't know what it does mean." You say that and just walk away. He hold your hand and show you to some place. It is a place from the picture. You were shocked and take the picture of the scenery.

"Thank u, junhyung. I think this is all for today.

"Okay, see you tomorrow" he say and go away.

*************************************************************************************************

The next day, you secretly sneak out from the class while Junhyung is busy doing his homework. Then, someone ask you with a loud voice. "[Your name], where are you going? Another picture?" Your friend, Lizzy ask you. You show her sign to shug up. And she quickly cover witb her hand. You goinb outside and walk peacefully 

"Where the hell u think you are going" you got goosebumps.  How did he know that you are here? Aishh, this must because of Lizzy.

"Oh my Soohyun" you suddenly say it out loud. Junhyung shocked and say,

"Soohyun? The boy who died last year because tumor? You hope for his love??" He ask you. "You are doinb this because of him? Are you mad? Are you crazy? Try to get his love when he is not even here anymore."

"You dont know what actually happened. You don't even know!!!" You cry and you ran. He chased you and caught you. You crying on his shoulder.

"Everything start with a picture that he draw for his little sick brother." You cry and cry.

"He left me without any words." Junhyung who listening all this while suddenly say this,

"Haishh, this gonna be hard for me. How about first date at his place?" He say that and smile. You look at him and ask him why he is saying that.

"As I have say before, I love you. And I know that you wont love me because you love him. So, I have to work hard for it." Junhyung say and at the same time he sigh.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 years later......

"Appa, omma. Look what I found at Soohyun ahjusshilace. A note. Look at this" Jonghyun show you the note. You read the note that you never found all this while.

The note say,

'[YOUR NAME], I LOVE YOU BUT I KNOW THAT I CANT MAKE YOU HAPPY. IM SORRY.' - SOOHYUN

You called Junhyung and show him the notes. Both of u smile. You admit that you happy when you know Junhyung for all this time. 

'Thank you oppa, because of you, I am very happy right now.'