Chapter One

Dont leave me

 

"But Heenim you know everything I had with her is over! Why would you say stuff like that?! You know it will only cause rumors!"

"I don't know okay? You know how I get in front of camera's"

"Which is all well and good but now I'm going to be left to answer for it."

"You know I'm sorry, they might not even keep it in, we did a lot of stuff during recording!"

"But it was the first round, and it's entertaining right? Gossip about FT Island's embarrsaing lead singer?"

"It's not going to be like that. I'm sorry please, just, no harm was done, you said you're not with her, and 'female celebrity' is as vauge as it gets."

"It doesn't change the fact that you said it, and that quite a few people in that room knew who you were talking about."

"So they know it's over! And has been for ages!"

"I'm still mad at you"

"I know"

"But why say it? You know so many things about me, why the one that would cause the MOST fuss?"

"Because I'm dumb and get weird in front of camera's."

"What made you even think of her anyway?"

"Being close to you"

"What?"

"Being close to you, it reminded me of how I felt when you were with her"

"Are you just trying to be weird so I'll let you off the hook?"

"Not this time."

"Then..."

"Jealous, I get... got jealous."

"Of what? Wait you dont like her do you? Because if you do we're still friend and I could....

"No! No, it's not her."

"Then what are you trying to say here Heechul?"

"I was jealous of her, she got to be everything I wasn't, and today, being so close after not seeing you for a while, since we've both been busy, it just reminded me of then. Being so close, but knowing you could never be mine."

"This is sounding a lot like..."

"Like what?"

"Like you love me."

"Then at least this is one thing I've managed to not up."

"I...You...What?"

"I love you, and was planning on never, ever telling you that fact, because I don't want to loose you. But I wont blame you if you dont want to know me anymore. I'll come up with something to tell the press."

"Heechul, I... I don't know what to say. This is a lot. And I dont really know what to do with it."

"You dont have to do anything."

"Well it's not like I can forget it."

"Then?"

"I dont know. It's not every day your best friend confesses. I haven't exactly got a plan in place for this."

"I don't expect anything. I mean, if you did want to just forget it then just say the word and this whole thing will have never happened."

"Will your feelings have never happened too? If I told you not to love me any more would you stop?"

"But that's not..."

"Fair? No, it's not. Neither is this Heechul. I thought you were my friend."

"I AM your friend!"

"How do I know that though? You could just be getting close to me to try to get into my pants!"

"After all these years, after all you know about me, you think I'd do that?"

"I don't know anymore, I mean if you could manage to leave out the small fact of you being gay! For all these years who knows what else might be a lie!"

"But I'm not gay."

"You just said.."

"I know what I said. I said I was in love with YOU. No one else. I love you. I'm as straight as the next guy, except when it comes to you."

"Bull."

"Why are you so mad at me? I told you you dont have to worry, you can leave and never look back and I wont hold it against you. Or if you would want it can all dissapear. We can go back to normal."

"I'm mad because an hour ago you were my best friend and now I'm not sure what you are to me. I feel like I've been lied to."

"I've never lied to you."

"You never told me about this."

"Because I never intended on telling you or doing a single thing about it."

"That wouldn't have changed that there were feelings though would it?"

"But you'd have never known."

"And yet somehow that's worse."

"Then what should I do? Tell me."

"I dont know."

"Maybe we shouldn't see eachother for a while. I don't think I can bear it anymore."


"So in the end I'm losing my friend anyway?"

"What else am I to do? You've rejected me, and clearly aren't comfortable with this, so we should just take some time apart."

"But I don't want you to go."

"..."

"What if you change your mind? What if you dont come back?"

"Then what do you suggest?"

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me"

"No i heard... I'm just confused."

"Just do it, please"

Closing his eyes Heechul moved to stand in front of his friend, leaving a small gap between them. He did't reach out to Hongki, he kept his hands firmly by his side as he leant forward to meet the lips he'd long dreampt of kissing.

It wasn't a very good kiss, or even much of a kiss at all. Heechul's whole body was shaking as he over thought every detail of what he deemed to be a total ing disaster.

He accidentally bumped their noses, and missed the other's lips, resulting in a weird toothy colision that was neither sweet nor romantic.

In an effort to save the situation he reajusted his lips and swept them over the younger boy's in what he hoped was a seductive manner.

This kiss lasted somewhat longer than the initial disaster, which gave Heechul plenty of time to note that Hongki's lips were not only so much better than he had ever dared  dream, they were also softer and sweeter than he had ever expected. A warm feeling filled his entire body along with the crazy realisation that he was kissing the love of his life.

But then He pulled away. Hongki hadn't moved an inch since Heechul moved in front of him. And not wanting to over step his mark, Heechul moved away.

That is, until a hand reached out to stop him.

"You're not leaving are you?" Hongki's voice came out sounding worried.

"I figured that'd be best."

"Don't." Hongki blurts out. "Don't go. Not yet."

"I don't get it." Heechul replies, only able to look confused for a moment before a warm pair of lips suddenly conect with his.

This time the kiss is no where near chaste. Hongki has his fingers caught in the other's hair, clutching it as if Heechul would try to escape were he to let go. Heechul, after his enitial moment of shock had moved his hands up to gently cup the younger's face, letting himself be led in the kiss.

Neither knew quite how long they had been kissing for. The kiss was desperate and hungry. It was messy and rushed with not enough time for anything. Toungs would swipe together only to be replaced by lips and teath and long lingering kisses. All acompained by desperate hands and bodies that just couldn't seem to be close enough.

"Don't you dare think of leaving me, ever again." Hongki mumbled brethlessly between kisses.

Those words launched Heechul back into reaility, causing him to pull away.

"What are you doing?" He asks, staring at the boy who just gave him the best kiss of his life.

"I dont know." Hongki replies pushing a hand through his hair. "Something in my head said 'kiss him' and I didn't really think to argue."

"You're not just playing with me are you?"

"I dont know what I'm doing. All I know is that I would never purposely hurt you and that the thought of losing you scared me more than anything in this world. Even more than when Wonbin left and we thought the band might split up."

"Then if you just kissed me so I wouldn't leave, please stop. I wont go, just please dont do that again." Heechul wanted to smash his head into a wall for how pathetic he sound at that moment.

"Hey, Kim Heechul, what do you take me for?" Hongki asks him with an indignant look on his face. "Am I the type to play with someone's feelings like that? I may not know what exactly this is, but I know that I enjoyed that kiss, and feel a lot more for you than friendship."

"What exactly are you saying?" Heechul asks trying not to sound too hopeful.

"I'm saying, that I might need some time but that I think I could love you, that is, if you would want me."

"You mean that?" Heechul tries not to squeal.

"Yeah." Hongki smiles and cups Heechul's face. "So will you wait for me?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

 

 

~A/N~ Welp.. God... I'm sorry if they seem too occ I tried to keep it within how I think they would act... but idk... I'm also sorry if it ... it's really short and the begninning how no detail..and just GAH! ... but as I said  if anyone wants me to flesh this out or make it longer or anything...I can... so yes... I hope it was okay and forgive me if there are mistakes... Ily all for reading this <3