You Are Now A Murderer

You Are Now A Murderer *one shot*

 

 

 

Nana is surfing the internet in her room when she heard her mom annoying voice yell at her.

 

“Nana! Why don’t you go and wash the plates on the sink?! Go now! What a stupid daughter!” her mom voice could actually higher than Celine Dion voice.

 

Nana grunts at her mom statement and ignore her mother. She’s very unlucky to be born in this family. They poor, his father is a dickhead who love to drinks. Her mother is an annoying who loves to yell and his brother is a ! He loves to bring his into the house and have ! He also sometime hits her when she talk to him back. Even her parents don’t mind with her brother attitude.

 

Seriously, this family is !

 

Nana is the only one who is normal in this family. She really hates to be in the house and do all the chores. She think she is an adopted daughter where they can ask her to do all the things they lazy to do.

 

She hates it when people keep on looking down on her at school. Why can’t she have a good family? She really wants his family to die! She thinks it’s better to be an orphan than being suffering like this.

 

Suddenly, a page popped up in her laptop. She take a look at it and her eyes became somehow, sparkle.

 

Do you sick with your life?

Do you want to change your life?

Do you hate your family so much?

Do you want to get rid of them?

This is the place where you can unleash all your anger.

Do anything you want and kill them!

 

Comes and click the START button and you will fall into the journey of killing.

 

Nana stare at the screen and like a hypnotised, she click the start button.

 

The screen change to black and then appear Nana’s family three. She can see her father and mother picture and also she and his brother.

 

On the right side there are tools to be used to make them suffer before kill them. It’s like a game and she can control her family. There also a place that she can choose to bring her family likes cemetery, old warehouse, cliff, swimming pool and high tower.

 

She smiles wickedly at the screen. She gets up and walks to the door and make sure the door is lock. She doesn’t want anybody to disturb her. She needs to focus. If she can’t kill them in reality, she won’t lose a chance to kill them in fantasy too. She sure her mom is downstairs and her dad and brother is still outside.

 

She went back to her table and starts to click on her brother picture. She then choose swimming pool as her brother place. Then, her brother is already at the swimming pool with confused face. Nana think it is funny to see her brother face look real like he really alive.

 

She then chooses a y girl who wear a one piece bikini and the girl appear and she start walking to her brother. Her brother seems to love the girl in front of him. She then takes his brother hands and brings it to her back. He then hugs her and starts kissing her neck and jaw. The girl brings him to sits on the chair near them and him obeying her. Nana click at the rope and a rope appear in the girl hands. She slyly smiles at him and starts to tie him into the chair. He laughs at the girl who now tries to play with him. He follows her games anyway.

 

Once he being tied up into the chair, nana click on the pocket knife and the item appear in the girl hands. The girl went and sits at his laps. She then opens the knife and run it through his body in a seductive ways. Nana can saw her brother face turns to scared and . The girl then rips his shirt with the knife and s his jeans. She then moves her lips closer to him and kisses his lips hard while her hands linger on his body. She put the knife in front of his stomach and pushes the knife into it. He jerks his body forward with the impact and groaning can be heard from his mouth.

 

Nana smile looking at his brother suffered face. She then clicks at the whip icon and the whip change in the girl hands. She then gets up from him and walk around and stop at his back. She whips him at the back and Nana can hear his brother yelled and crying from hurt. He looks like losing a lot of blood but he still alive and suffer. The girl keeps on whipping his back harder each time.

 

Suddenly the whip change to lime which Nana click just now. The girl walks to face him and grab his chin and make him look at her. She then the lime seductively before squeeze it to his body. He yelled and begging to be release. His voice seems to sounds week.

 

Nana hears that and click button PUSH and the girl push his brother into the swimming pool.

 

Nana feels all his hatred towards his brother seems paid when she can torture his brother though it is not real. She then clicks at the pistol and ‘BANG!’ can be heard.

 

His brother died.

 

Then the screen turns to black and something being type in her screen.

 

CONGRATULATION NANA!!

 YOU MANAGED TO KILL ONE OF YOUR FAMILIES.

THERE IS TWO MORE PERSONS TO GO.

ENJOY THE PROCESS OF KILLING.

 

Nana then clicks at his father picture and choose cemetery as the background. He saw his father is in drunken condition.


“Huh! Dad never stops drinking not even once! I think he never even drinks water” Nana is more than pissed to watch his dad in those conditions. She is ashamed to have a dad like that.

 

Nana then click at the male picture and the guy appears in front of his dad. The guy then grabs her drunken dad hands and drags him through the cemetery. Her dad try to struggle but the effect of alcohol prevents him to protest more.

 

He keeps on dragging her dad until they reach in front of empty space and there is a symbol that Nana couldn’t understand what the meaning is. He then drags her dad to the centre. As getting the hint, Nana click on the axe picture and it appear in his hands.

 

Nana smirk when she saw the guy start to take her dad right hands and chop it until his elbow. She can hear her dad scream in agony and this make her feels happy.

 

The guy then take the hands and slap her dad’s face with his cut right hands. He let out an evil laugh while slapping her dad. He stops his action and pick up his axe back. This time his target is her dad legs. He went to her dad left legs and chops it with one swift and blood start to spread. Her dad cries again this time. Nana seems satisfied with the guy job.

 

“Since you don’t like to drink water, I would love to force you drink it daddy!” Nana click at water icon and there is dozens of bottle if front of them. The guy takes one bottle and opens it. He then splashes the water to her dad. He move forwards and grab her dad’s chin and make his mouth open. He then forces the water into her dad mouth. He seems chocked with a sudden action. The guy takes another bottle and does the same again, forcing her dad to swallow all the water. Suddenly, her dad collapse on the ground and the screen turn black again.

 

CONGRATULATION NANA!!

 YOU MANAGED TO KILL ONE OF YOUR FAMILIES.

THERE IS ONE MORE PERSONS TO GO.

ENJOY THE PROCESS OF KILLING.

 

The words appear again and this time, Nana seems to enjoy this very much. Seeing her family died in pain is so much fun.

 

“Serve their right! Next is mother. Hurm, where should I send her? Ah! A cliff would be nice!” Nana click on the cliff picture and she can saw her mom standing near the cliff. Nana can hear her mom yell from shock and she more than happy to send her there.

 

“Mom, because you love to yell, I give an opportunity to yell as loud as you can.” Nana then click at one man who his face look like TOP Big Bang.

 

“What the hell TOP doing here? Ahh~ never mind.” Nana continues picking up her tool. She doesn’t know how to torture her mom, but then she saw a snake picture.

 

“Owh! Mom hate snakes let her play with them a bit.” Nana click at the snake picture and plenty of snake can be seen coming towards her mom who now shouting and yelling at the snake. TOP look alike guy take one snake into his hands and put the snake around his neck. He then smiles evilly at her mom.

 

Her mom stuck at the end of the cliff. She keep on backing backwards but now she stop since she afraid to fall. One of the snake reach her leg and she start to yell so loud that both Nana and TOP guy closed their ears using their hands.

 

“Urgh! She’s so noisy and annoying. I hate her!”Nana then clicks the PUSH sign and TOP move closer to her mom and pushes her with one hand. Her mom face turns horror when she falls from the cliff.  Her mom shouting surely can be heard until moon since she really can shout well.

 

“Mom, you should use your voice to become of singer instead of housewife and mother!” Nana then wait for the screen to turn black and words start to appear.

 

CONGRATULATIONS NANA!!!

YOU KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBER.

YOU MANAGED TO UNLEASH ALL YOUR ANGER FOR THEM.

ARE YOU SATISFIED?

YOU ARE NOW A MURDERER!!

 

 

Nana smile and feels satisfied with this game, though she can do this in real world, at least she can see them suffer in the website. Nana turns of his laptop and get in her bed. She can’t hear her mom voice so she assumes she already sleeps, so she can skip washing dish. She turns off the light and sleep with a smile on her face.

 

Next Day

 

Nana woke up from her sleep when she can feel the heat from outside. She opens her eyes and look at the clock.

 

“! It’s already 10 a.m. and mom totally going to yell at me again for waking up late!” nana then rush to the toilet and takes a quick shower. After she finish prepares herself, she slowly walk out from her room and down the stairs.

 

“Eyh! Why it is so quiet? Where is everybody? Never mind, it’s much better without them.” Nana then went to the TV and switch on it. Her eyes become wide when he saw the new.

 

Three dead bodies have being found at one of the cemetery near West Wistern Road. These three dead bodies seem to be tortured before being killed. The police said these three death body related to each other. They are from one family and their name are Lee Jang Hyuk, Lee Min Kyung and Lee Hyun Jae. Bodies will be brought to the hospital for further information.

 

Remote control slips from her hands. Tears start to fall for her eyes.

 

“Mom, Dad, Oppa…”

..........................

.....................

...............

..........

......

 

 

ONCE THE PERSON DIED IN THIS WORLD, THEY WILL DIE IN REAL WORLD TOO.

THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH US.

YOU ARE NOW A MURDERER.

 

***********************************************************************************************

mailThanks for reading heart

I have a writer block for my others story and thats why I write this story.

How was it?

Is it bad? This is the first time I wrote this kind of genre.. I don't know what the hell i'm writing about.. hahaha..

This chapter is not edited yet.. i'm lazy right now.. hehehe... 

Sorry to bring TOP into this story. His face seems evil to me but I still love him!! Kya~!! hehehe...

Comment would be love~! cheeky