Fiction (Version C: All My Heart)

Fiction (EunHae)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Fiction (Version C: All My Heart)

Pairings: HyukHae

Length: One-Shot
Genre: Romance, Fluff,

Rating: G
Summary: It’s all my heart BABY… My heart is filled with YOU

Author: Mongofishy

 

 

 

 

Baby
it’s all my heart, Babe.
My hearts filled with you
give me your hand on my chest
it’s beating

 

Moving my head into the beat, singing the word Baby~ at the same time; it rings through my brain, touches my heart and squeezed it with love.

 

Touching his chest to feel his heart beating and wishing it was for me…I really wish it were, Hae. How I really, really wish.

 

Still, holding his chest, reaching for his heart; wishing I could have it. At least for the whole song until another song will come up next.

 

And then, stopping for a second in the middle; Heart confused on whether to take the way he’s going or to take mine instead. But as fans starts screaming and calling my name, I sighed and finally let his chest go and walked the other way.

 

 

Hyukjae couldn’t tell why he feels the same way as he read another fanfiction online. It’s like the author really catches the emotions he bore inside his heart that time. The way he kept his hand on his pocket, savoring the warmth Donghae’s chest gave until his hand becomes cold once again after the separation. He wished the author had written that point of view too.

 

But looking at the link the author had given, the video answered his query. The fan cam didn’t catch his sad face and the way he closes his hand into a fist and hid it inside his pocket.

 

But it’s all good though; becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter