i

Worlds Within
Please log in to read the full chapter

001;

Your best friend is the person who not only knows all the important stories and events in your life, but has lived through them with you. Your best friend isn't the person you call when you are in jail; mostly likely, she is sitting in the cell beside you.

Suzy’s point of view

                “You look so good together,” An ahjumma who was about the same age as my mother said as we entered the restaurant, “I’m sure you’ll make beautiful babies.”

                I blushed in a while, after regaining my sense of self I returned a soft scoff to the ahjumma; but then to my shock, Myungsoo suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist tugging me closer beside him and said, “I told you honey–”

                I rolled my eyes in return, he’s into it again; his precious antiques that make my heart flutter. “Shut up.”

                “Sorry ahjumma, but you see my beautiful girlfriend here is on her period, that’s why she’s pissed.”

                I could only stare at the empty space in disbelief; he was Kim Myungsoo after-all. And despite being a fool at times, he still remains number one in my heart, crazy it is indeed.

End of P.O.V.

<;>

 

               “That ahjumma seemed like fan-girling because of us. Didn’t you notice that?” Myungsoo proudly said with a large grin printed upon his face, silence filled the atmosphere as soon as Myungsoo stopped talking. “Yah. Suji, are you listening? Suji-yah! Jiji-ah!”

                Suzy snapped back in reality after stirring her food unknowingly, “What? Oh and please don’t call me ‘Jiji’.”

                “I said… Na-eun’s birthday is coming up, and so is our anniversary. Make sure to prepare everything, okay? The cake, the pool, the flowers… and the ring.”

                “Yes Myung.” Suzy said and returned a flashy smile, she was used to this kind of requests. After-all she’s the best-friend, not the girl-friend.

                “You’re really the best, like really.”

                “I know.”

                “I mean really. You’re really the best of the best, Jiji.”

                And like that, there night ended with a smile on both of their faces.

<;>

                “Hello this is Bae Suj- I mean Suzy. I’m currently busy at the moment, please leave the message after the beep, and I’ll call you back as soon as possible.”

                “Suji! I know you’re not busy right now, I know you’re dozing off right now! And you’re even drooling on your sketches. Ew it is but hurry I have a surprise for you! Call me back, okay? And by the way, it’s me Myungsoo. Call me faster. Okay? Okay?”

                Myungsoo patted the car in-front of him now, feeling accomplished. He had finally made a success in making this one work well, and he’s going tour it to Korea anytime by now. “Hurry Suji! I can’t wait for you to show what I’ve accomplished.”

 

<;>

 

                “Where the hell is Bae Suji?” Suzy’s father, Yunho , shouted from the living room. “Yoon-A, where the hell is your daughter?”

                Yunho stormed out to directly walk outside, and

Please log in to read the full chapter