What went wrong for us?

The thought of you~

    You didn't know what had gone wrong in your life as you looked up to the sky that was cloudy gray and colorless like your soul. You were so happy the last couple of months you had a nice relationship and a good debut even if your members did kind of hated you.

     You remember the first day that you met HIM,you were practicing for your debut you were exhausted. Like a knight and shinning armor he came  in with an energy drink. He had introduced himself as zelo and he was an artist that just debuted and you had admired him.

     As time had began to pass both of you had begun to dance together ,eat , and hangout until one day he changed your world. It was your debut stage and you had just finished performing and he pulled you off to the side to congratulate you and asked you the question "will you go out with me?' almost immediately you had said yes.


    Who would have known that an energy drink could  have blossomed into a beautiful love. From there you had almost the perfect love since your fans had approved your love and were able to date freely. Both had gone on may dates like movies, dance practice and simply hanging out. You remember everything from your first kiss to first date. 

      On that day you had seen sides of him that other people wouldn't believe. He was dorky, full of aeygo and was a really funny guy. Never did you think that a guy like that would come to like you even less date you . After the picnic he had set up, both had begun to walk the park. It was a beautiful night with the stars out under the cherry blossoms. As he held you in his arms, you looked up into those warm brown eyes that made you melt and made your feel safe. He leaned in slowly Tasting your sweet lips syncing with his.

     His lips seemed as soft and delicate each time that they touched yours, a true gentleman he was and everything couldn't have been more perfect. You were his princess and he was your prince. But soon all of that had begun to change,as Zelo begun to be more and more busy both of you couldn't spend much time together and had begun to drift apart.


    Rumors had begin to fly that both of you had broken up and Zelo had done nothing to try to stop them. Your heart felt as if it was being pulled out of your body only to be stabbed and put right back into its place so you can enjoy the pain. Until the day when everything had just stopped there was no more love, time was up everything was being taken away when the words

"Let's break up"

touched your ears all you could do at the time was nod. It was like the world had like to made you suffer. This was only the tip of the misery that was headed your way, just as you released an album everyone saw that you and Zelo had broken up that they just didn't want anything with you or your group.


     Not only were you becoming a target or rumors like being a or a but your group didn't like any of this negative news that was spreading and distanced themselves more from you. Time had passed and your group was being forgotten.As you suffered Zelo could only watch from afar, how he would love to be the one to stop all your suffering but he can't. He has to let you go and move on with life and that was his job too. From that point both had not spoken a single word.


    On the verge of tears you knew you had to be strong for not only you but for your group,as leader it was your role even if they did hate you but who could blame then you thought since you were the one who had caused most of this mess. With all your heart you prayed and wished for everything to go back to the way it was but reality hit you when off in the distance you saw your love holding another in his arms.

    Unable to move you just sat there looking at her smile that played of her lips. Your eyes wander to Zelo who was laughing as he held her Oh how you wished to be in her place and have those warm arms around you as he whispers sweet words into your ears.


    Meeting your gaze zelo had stared into your eyes his stare seemed like it could look right into your heart and your soul tears, memories of you and him run through your mind and tears begin to form. Unable to stare into those brown eyes any longer you avert you eyes and began to walk way but your tears didn't go unnoticed.

    Looking back you wonder about life and your parent, since you were small you never had seen your parents and therefore was raised by a kind old lady but unfortunately had passed away last year. The loneliness was to great for you to handle and decided to walk home.


    On the way the group had been place into your mind  , how you would like for them to be friends in a time like this have support,you've worked hard to be a singer without any help and looked how it turn out a disaster. Finally reaching your dorm you had seen your groups car speed off into he road leaving you wondering what happened. Running up stairs you see that you've had been kicked out and all your stuff was by the door.

  You had begun to take this as a sign to give up and throw in the towel, no one would miss you or anything you had thought as you began to head for the stairs. Tears had begun to stream down your face as sweet memories had haunted you following every step you took. School, singing ,your group and Zelo.

"Zelo"

you whispered to yourself in a sense of trying out to call him but he was long gone. Feeling a sense of relieve that everything will soon be over you make your way up the stairs.


    Down below still at the park Zelo was with his girlfriend but his mind was in another place, the way that you looked at him didn't seem like your normal self. Looking in closer he saw the girl that was broken, bullied and sad. He heart was telling him that something wasn't in its place and ran.

     He ran from his girlfriend and ran through the streets of Seoul. Every step of the way he though of you, hoping for you to be alright safe and sound but as he reached the building he saw a figure on the roof and recognized that it was you. He couldn't believe what his eyes were showing him. You who was the most happiest person up on the roof.

     Not bothering to wait for an elevator h took the stairs. Blood was pumping and sweat was forming on his forehead, air that evidently he was in dire need of it but it didn't matter at the time the only thing he was thinking was of you. How could he had been so stupid to have let you go and mostly during your happiest period of time. He remembered the day that you guys had broken up, it was the day of your 1 year anniversary. He should have never had done it if he knew that this would happened.


    Back on the roof you stood still taking in the sweet air that would be your last smell that would reach your nose and feeling it run through your hair. Everything was almost over all that was to be done was go up the ledge and jump. Each step that you took made your heart beat more and more.

     Was this the feeling you thought that everyone else gets or was it just you? Finally at the ledge you look at the beautiful city and at the gloomy sky. Whispering "let the heavens guild me" you reached the ledge and looking down had took a deep breath. Everything was over it was time to let go.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................

.............................................................................

.....................................................

.................................

..................

.....

STOP

 

    Zelo had screamed as he opened the roof door he hoped that you would listen to him he couldn't take living in a world without you. A world with out hearing your voice, your smile and laugh. He loved you and never stopped loving you .

And as he opened his eyes he wanted to see you were safe and didn't jump. He wanted to all of this be a dream a cruel dream that you would give him a smile and come to his arms but life isn't always fair and he was greeted to a lonely roof.

 

 


    When you were on the ledge you felt free and so alive a feeling that has been forgotten by you for some time, you thanked everyone who was in your life and jumped. The world at that point had seemed to go in slow motion and as you fell memories and tears were your death bed and you  gave one smile knowing that your cruel fate was now over as you left darkness consume you.


    Zelo made his way down from the roof thinking that he should have never met you,should have never spoke, but even with those thoughts not once did he regret loving you the girl of his dream. He only wished that he could tell you why he broke up.

      He was only trying to protect you from your past since he found out things that would have scared you. If only he told you maybe you could have avoided this fate. Looking up at the sky rain had begun to fall, it seemed wierd but it looked like the sky knew that it was receiving an angel. With a sad smile he stared at the heavens knowing that your there he whispered

"what went wrong .....im Sorry.........I....Love..You...."

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone its me again and I have created a new story Im just sorry that I didn't get to post this one with a happy ending

 

 

Not really

 

hahahaha but ill try to make an alternate ending yay!

 

 


 

Love you guys <3

 

K BYE~ 

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT IT MAKE MY DAY AND GIVES ME MOTIVATION TO WRITE