Caution: Lame jokes ahead.

Lame Jokes

It all started in P.E. class.

 

“Okay, while we’re waiting for the the announcements, row 2, what jokes do you have for me today?” Mrs. Goo was an interesting physical education, she was pretty laid back, and didn’t look like she could throw a basketball from halfway across the court, but she can.

 

A couple of weeks back, while the students were waiting, she had asked them if they had any good jokes to tell, and everyday since than whenever they had P.E. second block before lunch, which is when they do the morning announcements, she asks a row to tell her a joke.

 

Any joke would work, whether it was funny, or just plain lame.

 

Pretty random, but it’s quite entertaining.

 

You were sitting with your row, which was row 5, and trying to listen to the joke Jimin was going to tell.

 

“Knock knock.” Jimin said looking at Mrs. Goo to answer the question.

 

“Who’s there?”

 

“Not you...” You murmured under your breath, but your friend Taehyung heard you and snickered.

 

“Etch.” Jimin said while smiling his usual toothy smile.

 

“Etch who?” Mrs. Goo said, obviously not catching on yet.

 

“Bless you!” Jimin said all too innocently, with a big smile, and an eye smile that shined.

 

“Ahhh~ That’s a good one!” Some students didn’t get it, which is the main reason why other people were laughing.

 

“Anyone else in row 2?” No one.

 

“Come on! You guys owe me like 17 jokes now! I gave you two days, oh well. How about row three.” Mrs. Goo pointed at the row who shook their heads.

 

“Row four?” Jungkook raised his hand.

 

“Wanna hear a pizza joke?” Jungkook asked while hugging his knees.

 

“Sure.” The teacher replied.

 

“Sorry, it was too cheesy.” Jungkook said, everyone chuckled a bit.

 

“I see what he did there.” Taehyung said and showed his weird but adorable smile.

 

“Oh, I got one.” The teacher than said, the teacher has a joke for us? Well that’s a turn of events...

 

“Hye Su!” All eyes landed on you. “Uhh...yes?”

 

“Where in the sam heck is your math homework?!” She asked, and you knew exactly how to answer that. Just earlier you gave her a list of jokes you found the night before, but didn’t have the guts to read them out, so you told her to pick a joke she liked and read it out.

 

“It committed suicide, had too many problems.” You answered nonchalantly white a shrug. The joke itself, you didn’t find funny and weren’t sure if anybody else did, but the way you said it was pretty amusing to the rest of the students.

 

You and Taehyung high fived for your lame joke.

 

------------

 

“Hey, Hye Su-ah!” Someone called out for you.

 

“Huh? Oh, hey Jimin.” You weren’t very comfortable with Jimin compared with Taehyung or Jungkook. Probably because you had a slight crush on this muscle boy.

 

“I got a joke to tell you.” -Jimin

 

“Than tell away!” You said while bouncing the basketball with one hand skillfully while looking at the short but very muscular boy in front of you.

 

“Why did the person visit the post office 50 times a day?” -Jimin

 

“I don’t know, why?” -You

 

“Because their computer kept saying that they got mail~” Jimin did a little shimmy and in one smooth movement, stole you ball.

 

“What...hey!” Being the very short girl you were, it was hard for you to fight Jimin to get the ball.

 

“Jiminnie!!!” You whined.

 

“Ah? What was that??” He wasn’t going to give you the ball until you called him the one word he loved coming out of your mouth most.

 

“Jiminnie oppa, please give me back me ball...” You said with a blank tone.

 

“Tell me a joke first!” -Jimin

 

“What?! Huhhh...fine. Okay...uhhh...How do crazy people go through the forest?” -You

 

“Tell me why Hye Su-ah.” Jimin said leaning in closer to your face which you leaned back out of instinct.  

 

“They take the psycho path, haha get it?” You pretended to laugh at your own joke.

 

“Good girl.” Jimin gave you back your ball.

 

“Oh ho ho, what is this? A lame joke telling circle?” Taehyung blurted out of no where popping up besides them a long with a sweaty Jungkook.

 

“I have one.” Taehyung said hyperactively, “Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil?”

 

“W-hy hyung?” Jungkook said still out of breath from chasing that lion called V around the gym trying to steal the ball from him.

 

“Because it’s pointless! HAH!” Where is he getting all this energy from?!

 

“Okayy thenn...” You and Jimin said at the same time.

 

“I have another one.” Jungkook said after coughing in his arm.

 

“Why don’t you enlighten us with a lame joke.” You said and gave him your full attention. Well not really, you were taking glances at Jimin every now and than.

 

“A guy walked into a bar and said ouch.” Everyone looked at him to continue his joke, but than he said, “That’s the joke.”

 

“Ohhh! I get it!”

 

Soon a whistle blew singling that they had to meet in the middle for some skill testing.

 

The End C:


Okay, this was random. but whatever.

Comment, and subscribe for more epicness lameness!

Ummm...if you guys didn`t understand he last joke, the man actually walked into a bar, like a metal bar and bonked his head or something, he didn`t walk into a drinking bar xD

kthxbai <3 Cindy