Reminiscing

Seeing Each Other Again
Chapter 1
 
--------------
 
1 year after he left
 
 
 
Go Hye Mi walked the streets of Seoul again. Still reminiscing the past, she walked to the underground clubhouse that they used to practice in.
 
 
"Another day...." She climbed over the debris that blocked the entrance and walked in the clubhouse
 
 
 
She walked around the clubhouse and wondered where he was now. She the piano that she once played.
 
 
 
"Hmmmmm" She hummed while she was playing.
 
 
 
"You still go here Hyemi?"
 
 
 
"What are you doing here Jin Guk?" Hyemi said.
 
 
 
"The same as you"..."I miss him too"
 
 
 
"Do you want to go for a drink?" Hyemi asked.
 
 
 
"Yeah sure. Shall we?"
----------------
 
5 years after he left
 
 
Hyemi was walking again. But not to her usual place but to her Classical music teacher. She took up voice again and was still learning. 
 
 
"Yah Samdong!"....."My song will be better than yours!" 
 
 
"Oh really?" 
 
 
"Aisssh Jin Guk...Will you stop doing that?"
 
 
"I saw Samdong filming again"...."Looks like he wrote his life story"
 
 
"What?"..."Life story?"
 
 
"Oh yeah it's very nice...especially this one scene.."
 
 
"What scene?"
 
 
"Oh nothing"...."So you really ran after that bus?"
 
 
"Yah!..That's my private life" 
 
 
"It's not private anymore..it's going to be viewed by millions of people..Samdong is planning to announce that all the characters names are real and not fake...Soon people will ask..Who is Go Hye Mi?" Jin Guk said with a smile.
 
 
"Aish that country bumpkin"
 
 
"Yah don't call him that anymore"..."He is K...Superstar....heheheeheh that has a nice ring to it."
 
 
"So how is he?" 
 
 
"I'm sure he is fine after he just kissed that girl in the film...but that girl couldn't even shed a tear for the film..so they had to kiss over and over and over and over and over and-"
 
 
"Stop!" Hyemi yelled.
 
 
"I'm just teasing..they did kiss though"
 
 
"Samdong..you're dead the next time I see you.
 
 
"Heheheehe" Jin Guk said.
 
--------------
 
6 years after he left
 
 
Hye Mi stood outside the theatre for the biggest movie premiere of the year. She looked at the sign that said "DREAM HIGH". 
 
 
"Samdong...you're dead."
 
 
2 hours passed and the movie was starting to end. People had tears in their eyes because of the ending. 
 
 
"Gosh damnit Samdong-ah Why did you leave Go Hye Mi!?!?" a watcher yelled with a shaky voice.
 
 
"Where is Go Hye Mi?!" another person said. "Isn't she that singer?!"
 
 
"Aiishhh these people are starting to annoy me" Hye Mi said,
 
 
Dream High had the biggest movie premiere of the year. With over $60 million box office tickets sold, the movie became an instant hit. People have been trying to find the stars of the movie. After the announcement that all the names in the movie were not changed from the original people went crazy. 
 
 
"Why do you have to make my life harder!?" Hye Mi said as she entered her bedroom.
 
 
"I'm at my 50th concert already."...."Wait.. The movie made my name more known.."
 
 
"THANKS SAMDONG!"
 
 
--------------
 
7 years after he left...HyeMi's 100th Concert.