Visual Maknae's Capabilities

Fanfiction #2.0

ChangJo just came back to the dorms and he met face-to-face with his crush. "H-hyung?" ChangJo squeaked. Ricky smiled at his crush shyly. "W-w-welcome home...Uh...how did it go? ...the trip home, I mean."  Ricky asked as he gave way to Teen Top's maknae.

"It was fine." Came ChangJo's short answer. Ricky's lips formed a pout. "Hm...Hey, do you---" Ricky was about to ask something when ChangJo suddenly turned around with a spark in his eyes and asked: "Hyung, did someone eat something a while ago? I'm sooo hungry and now I smell meat...." ChangJo closed his eyes to sniff in the scent properly. Ricky laughed as he shyly pulled on ChangJo’s sleeve and dragged him into the kitchen.

 

"Yep! It was me! Hehe...Hunnie hyung bought me food~" Ricky said happily as he uncovered a bowl of noodles and a small plate of beef. Both foods were covered neatly with plastic films. "Hmph," ChangJo gritted his teeth. How dare Byung Hun hyung try to seduce MY crush! "What's wrong? Oh, don't worry. I saved---I mean, these are the leftovers. You can have it,” Ricky said quietly, thinking that ChangJo had the mind-set that Ricky was going to eat in front of him without sharing and got angry. Hm…he said something about saving? ChangJo thought as he responded by pulling out a chair and sitting down, grabbing the pair of clean chopsticks that was somehow conveniently placed beside the food. He asked Ricky to sit down as well, instead of standing awkwardly.

 

In no time at all, the plates of food was almost empty. Ricky smiled silently, liking the way the maknae enjoys eating his food so much. Just then, ChangJo looked up and caught Ricky’s gaze on him. Ricky started to act flustered. Wait. He said something about saving. Does that mean he was saving this food for himself? But he said he already ate… ChangJo opened his mouth and asked politely, “Hyung, were you planning on eating all this food?” Ricky gulped loudly. Truth to be told, Ricky wanted to finish everything L.Joe bought for him, but he resisted since he knew ChangJo was coming back to the dorms that day and he would probably be hungry (And he was obviously right about that).

 

“Uh…it’s okay…if you’re hungry you can have them. I don’t mind at all.” Ricky laughed awkwardly. ChangJo flinched at the answer. “Hyung, um…I’m full already, do you mind finishing the rest for me?” Ricky’s eyes widened. Ricky swore that this is the first time in his whole life that Ricky ever offered food to people. “Um…s-sure. I don’t mind at all,” Ricky answered, hesitant. All he could do at that time was to keep his hands from trembling as he took the chopsticks his crush used. He quickly ate everything, a blush evident on his face. Oh my gosh! I’m actually sharing an indirect kiss with Changgie!~ Ricky thought happily.

 

Meanwhile, ChangJo leaned his head on his right palm as he observed his crush with a gentle smile. His crush was acting so cute, indulging himself in food like that. Then, a scowl replaced the smile as he thought to himself: Hyung was hungry and all I did was eat everything and leave leftovers for him. Hyung is so kind~ I’m so ashamed of myself! Pabo, Pabo, Pabo! He was obviously lying about these foods being leftovers. I should have realized, Argh---“Changgie?”

 

ChangJo stopped scowling and focused on his hyung. “Yes, hyung?” Finally, ChangJo realized that Ricky had collected all the plates and had started to wash them. “Nothing. I just called you because you seemed to be daydreaming,” Ricky laughed lightly as he rinsed the dirty dishes. ChangJo blushed at Ricky’s statement and quickly walked towards his hyung. “Um, I’ll wash the dishes---“

 

“It’s okay, I can do it!” Ricky reassured ChangJo. ChangJo smiled at the adorable boy in front of him. Unconsciously, his hand reached up and started to ruffle Ricky’s hair lightly. Ricky blushed, totally enjoying the feeling. After a few minutes, ChangJo seemed to have come back to his senses and he violently pulled his hand away. “I’m so sorry, hyung! I didn’t mean to do that!” ChangJo backed off but Ricky just turned to look at ChangJo, his face showing how disappointed he was to have been torn away from the comfortable feeling he felt a few moments ago. Aish, I really want to get closer to him...but he's my hyung...I can't act disrespectful, no matter what. Afterall, he might hate me for it.

 

“Changgie…” Ricky started, but again, he was cut off by a flustered maknae. “I’m seriously sorry, hyung! I didn’t mean to! Like, I did that unconsciously and I mean, but…um. Oh no, what am I saying?! AISH!” Ricky’s eyes widened at the maknae’s sudden outburst. He couldn’t help but ask: “Unconciously?”

 

Feeling a slight hope welling up in his heart, he listened carefully to ChangJo’s slow answer. “Y-yeah. I didn’t mean to,” At that statement, Ricky felt his heart crush into pieces. So he didn’t want to get close to me…I guess this is just an after-effect of visiting his family…Aish, pabo! Why did I hope like an idiot?! He obviously doesn't like me... Ricky mentally scolded himself. Unknowingly, tears started to form and this did not go unnoticed to ChangJo.

 

“Hyung, are you crying? W-What’s wrong?” ChangJo asked as he gently brushed Ricky’s bangs to the side. Realizing what he just did, he pulled back suddenly once more. Before he could apologize yet again, Ricky dashed out of the kitchen, leaving a very confused ChangJo to stand alone.

 

Ricky’s P.O.V

 

I ran into my bedroom and hastily locked the door. Then, my legs gave out and I fell onto the floor, already a sobbing mess. After crying for who knows how long, ChangJo knocked on my door and asked me if I was alright, but I didn’t answer him. I couldn’t possibly let him know what a cry-baby I am. So I picked myself up, took my laptop and flopped down on my single bed. I switched on the device and started to read through my secret stash of ChangRick fanfics to calm myself down. I've never felt so thankful towards fellow Angels before.

ChangJo leaned in to kiss Ricky. Ricky blushed furiously but he kissed back. When they pulled apart for air, all they could do is to smile at each other lovingly. All they needed was each other. In each other's embrace, both of them fell into a deep sleep.

Normal P.O.V

Ricky silently read the ending of the fanfic he was currently reading. He smiled to himself. What a nice ending...But it won't happen in real life... Ricky grimaced at the thought.

"Hmm..." A deep voice hummed. Ricky continued on to another fanfic to get rid of the disappointed feeling that was haunting him. "Hunnie hyung, how did you get into my room?" Ricky calmly asked as he continued reading the fanfics. In the whole of Teen Top, everyone except ChangJo seemed to know that Ricky likes the maknae, but only L.Joe knew about his addiction towards fanfics. Sometimes, L.Joe would even be kind enough to translate the English fics into korean for him. In return, Ricky would try all sorts of tricks to make Niel realize how much L.Joe loves hm but that idiotic hyung of his is just too oblivious.

"...Hunnie Hyung?" The deep voice was tinged with curiousity. Ricky's eyes almost popped out as he sat up quickly. Scrambling to regain balance, Ricky turned around to see, as he suspected, ChangJo.

Oh . Now he knows about my stupid addiction---

"Hyung, I didn't know you read fanfics about us," ChangJo stated, emotionless.

---Damn it. Now he's going to hate me! What do I do...

Ricky's wide eyes stared at ChangJo's lips that were stretched into a thin line. He gulped. Oh no. He could feel his eyes getting wet again. ChangJo seemed to notice this change, so he leaned down and cupped Ricky's face in his large hands. To heck with formalities. I'll find a solution if he tells me he hates me. ChangJo thought to himself as he got dangerously near to his crush.

Ricky blushed profusely. He wanted oh so badly to think that ChangJo was actually going to lean in and actually kiss him, to tell him how much he loves him, but he knew it was impossible. Tears flowing freely by then, Ricky said: "Yes...I read all the things the fans wrote about us...Are you angry, Changgie? Please, please don't hate me..." Ricky clenched his eyes shut as he pleaded like he was going to lose his life anytime now. He froze in his spot when he felt ChangJo flinch. He opened his eyes and found that ChangJo was further away than he was a few seconds ago.

"Hyung...I won't hate you...But...you might hate me...I don't want that, but please let me try this. Just this one time." ChangJo said. Ricky looked up at the maknae, confused. Before he decides to chicken out, ChangJo pushed his petite hyung onto the soft bed and pecked his lips. He blushed after a few seconds and got up since he didn't get a respond.

ChangJo's heart almost stopped when he saw his hyung's expression.

Ricky's eyes were wide with tears staining his face. His whole body was trembling visibly. He slowly sat upright and lightly grazed his lips with his nimble fingers. "Changgie...?" Ricky's voice was soft and broken.

ChangJo bit his lips hard and bowed down, 90 degrees, to his hyung. "Sorry for scaring you, hyung. I-I'll leave. I'll talk to the manager a-and..."

"What was that kiss for?" Ricky asked slowly.

"Um..."

"Was it a kiss between friends? Bandmates?"

"Hyung, bandmates and friends don't kiss each other,"

"Then why did you kiss me, then tell me that you'll leave me?!"

"Hyung...?"

"Changgie!!! Answer me! Why did you kiss me? Why did you want to leave? Do you hate me so much as to tease me like this?"

"Hyung, wait. Wait, wait wait!" ChangJo gripped Ricky's trembling shoulders and sighed. Then he looked into his eyes. "I...I kissed you because I like you, hyung. I love you. I wanted to leave b-because it'll be awkward between us from now on, and...and I don't hate you...I obviously don't...I'm not teasing you at all, hyung...please believe me, I really do love you."

Ricky's face was emotionless the whole time, but he listened to ChangJo's sudden confession intently. When ChangJo was done, he reached a hand to touch ChangJo's face. He liked the feel of the soft skin against his hand. Then, he opposed ChangJo's grip and hugged the maknae tightly.

"I love you, I love you, I love you too!" Ricky started to sob again. On the other hand, ChangJo turned to a stone. "Eh...?"

"I love you, Je tai'me, wo ai ni, aieru, saranghaeyo. I love you I love you I love you...!"

ChangJo laughed at Ricky's cuteness and the way he ended the sentence due to his limited knowledge. Finally feeling confident, ChangJo pulled away and gently grabbed Ricky's face. Without saying anything, he kissed his crush. When they pulled away for air, they shared a small, understanding smile. Then, ChangJo got up to lock the door.

"Oh right...How did you get in?"

In a flash, ChangJo was back to Ricky's side. He pulled his lover with him and they lay down on the bed, in each other's embrace. "Through the door, of course." Ricky pouted at the stupid answer. ChangJo kissed the pout and whispered, "From Byung Hun hyung. I'm not exactly happy knowing how close you two are, but I'll make sure to make everything you read in those fanfics a reality. I promise."

Ricky giggled. "Don't you worry about Hunnie hyung, silly. He's with Niel now. And---" Whatever Ricky wanted to say next was forgotten as ChangJo sat up abruptly and screamed: "WHAT?!"

Ricky toppled over in laughter. ChangJo, recovering from shock, decided to ask about the news later. Right now, he had a tickling mission to accomplish. Thank you, fanfiction~ Ricky thanked wholeheatedly as he continued to laugh with his lover.