Pain.

Take advantage of me.

Finally Ilhoon's party was tonight and I didn't plan anything, I spoke to Jimin and we planed to tell him all the truth, so that was all, I was going to speek up and as it was only to tell him my feelings, I felt kind of secure about myself, I thought he was going to comeback to me.

Afternoon came and I started getting ready. Since I spoke about the party with Jimin, I knew I had to go in a suit. So, I took a shower, wore my suit, pants, shirt and my jacket. I did took a time for my hair, not too much, just to let it fall in some kind of bangs. I did my tie and I was ready. My mom took a picture of me, telling me how handsome I looked and she failed asking me about my couple, because she ended talking about Sungjae and then she left, knowing that I was a little uncomfortable with that talk. So, when I got to the party, as we said, Jimin was waiting for me. "Hyung! Woah! You look nice." He smiled and I smiled back. "You too." I said. "May we enter?" I asked,and he nodded, walking first. Entering was easy, Jimin told the security man that I had a surprise for my girlfriend inside, and he nodded, as he knew about this surprise, and know I come to know that that man knew that I was the girlfriend, they got a surprise for me.

Anyways, when I got in, all was normal, everything was as I thought and thirty minutes after being hidden after Jimin, he left me, to get us a drink. Everything was fine, I was just standing there, waiting for Sungjae to get to the party and I didn't notice that he was next to me. "Hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked, drinking a sip of his soda. "Looking for you." I answered, wishing Jimin would see us and leave. "Why?" Again, he asked. "I need to talk with you, you know, about us." I told him. "What 'us'? You cheated on me, forget that, leave or I will tell Ilhoon hyung to throw you out." As he said that I could see a sad expression on his face. "Yah, you have to understand that I love you and I don't want to hurt you." I tried to hold his hand, but I failed, because he rushed away from me. "But you did hurt me." He said, walking away to the yard. I went after him, but I couldn't reach him, he got lost in the crowd of our schoolmates. I was still searching for him, but when I finally reached to the yard, it was over, the show was over. Ilhoon was in the middle of everyone, Sungjae was next to him, both looking at me, the others, including Jimin, were standing in kind of a half moon, looking at me. Ilhoon took a step in front of everybody, clapping his hands to make them quiet. "Hello, everybody, the party is officially started!" He said. Behind me, the doors closed making me feel like it was my time. Did I mention that tears started rolling down my cheeks when I saw Sungjae standing there with an evil smile, like if he was so happy to see me there, watching me go weaker every second.

"So, here people, let's see." Ilhoon started. "This gay here fell for Sungjae, so we decided to enjoy that. We recorded some things, also." I tried to walk away, but the security dude came with a chair an sat me there, while everyone gathered around me to see the video. I really want to erase that video of my mind, but I can't, I just can't, every time I remember Sungjae I have to remember how much he laughed at me, while I was crying and praying in my head to get out of that place. How could he do that to me? I couldn't believe that. Imagine how stupid I was that I thought he was being guide to do this to me. Yes, I thought he wasn't as bad as he looked, I thought I could safe him. You see? At that moment I needed to safe myself, not him, he was ok, I was in a hurry, all that he said were lies, all that I felt, I felt it alone, I was being an idiot, but I still wanted him to meet,me after that and tell me that he did for Ilhoon. But it didn't happen, because he was being truth to me for the first time. Well the video was a short video where Sungjae asks me about my feelings for him and I tell him that I love him, that I adore him, that I need him, everything that he needed to know about my heart, while he just remains in silence, sometimes laughing, and while watching that video I remembered his smile, how he smiled while recording me, how he laughed when I fixed my bangs, or when I did a strange face, I remember his beautiful smile,every time, every day.

When the video was over and everyone was laughing, Ilhoon laughed.
"So, here, our gay friend, Lee Changsub is confessing his gay feelings to Sungjae. Changsub, do you have something to say?" He smirked, looking at me with those dark eyes. "Why the are you doing this to me?" I asked, making Ilhoon laugh, while the others where giggling, excepting Sungjae.
"Sungjae!" I shouted, while he looked down, making him look at me. "Hey, stop this, come on, stop this , I didn't do anything bad to anyone here. Yes, why the hell do you have to worry if I'm gay or not? It's my life." Sungjae looked down again. "SUNGJAE! I know you don't want this, I know, you are on time, I still feel the same for you, let's get out of here, it's ok." He looked up. But he laughed, clapping his hands, pushing Ilhoon a little and then everyone was laughing.
"Shut up, fagot!" Sungjae replied. "I'm not like you, I don't need you, stupid, you think that you could interest me, that I loved you? Such an idiot." He laughed, again, telling Ilhoon to continue.
"So, gay, that's all?" Ilhoon asked.
"I know why you are doing this to me, it's because you still hate me because Eunji rejected you, because she liked me and I wasn't interested in her. You wanted to be me, right?" I asked, smirking.
"Shut up!" He shouted. "You still like her, but she still likes me, you know, don't you?" I continued asking, while he walked closer to me.
"Shut up! Why would I want to be gay?" And every idiot there laughed again.
"You wanted her to like you back! That's why you didn't invite her! Because she likes me and If she was here she would have stopped this !" And then he was in front of me. He punched me on the face, letting all his anger out.
"Son of a , you think I still like that ? She is as stupid as you! I have a real girl know!" He answered looking at Subin, his girlfriend. "You have a ! You her because you want to, but I saw you crying for Eunji..." Again he pushed me. "Ok, gay, it's time for you to learn to shut your er mouth, got it?" And then the security guard took me from the arms, pushing me away of the yard to the street.
Ilhoon, Sungjae, Byunghae, Chaejin, Songhyun, Youngye and Jonghun followed me. Ilhoon took me from the collar of my shirt. "Gay, you must learn to shut up when you are told to." He pushed me to the ground, and then the other started kicking me. Sounds cool, kind of a drama, but anyways it wasn't cool for me, I felt like , and I couldn't hold my tears in. Why was I crying for Sungjae? He was standing next to Ilhoon watching as they kicked me, punched me and insulted me. I could manage to stay alive, even if I was bleeding, I could only look at Sungjae's face, imagining, still thinking that he was going to stop this, but well.

"Sungjae" I called him and he looked at me, still talking with Ilhoon.

“What?” He answered, in an angry tone. “Don’t you understand, I don’t care if you want this to stop or anything, I just want to let you know that I don’t care about you, ok? So, stop calling my name, dude!” He continued, laughing next to Ilhoon, letting me there.

“Such a weak girl.” Ilhoon joked, making the others laugh.

Really, I couldn’t understand why they were doing this to me, my only mistake was falling in love with Sungjae, I didn’t imagine how much it would hurt. I really loved him, I still love him, even when he did what he did to me, but now I don’t believe in him, even if he comeback again to me, I would never feel the same as the first time.

“Ok, ok, stop, let him go, let’s go to the party again!” Ilhoon announced, clapping his hands like a boss.

“Sure.” They replied and stopped hitting me as well.

Ilhoon took the first step, leaving Sungjae and the others after him, then the guys who were hitting me, but somehow Sungjae took his time, walking slowly pass me, while I was trying to get up, to catch my breath back and brushing away some blood from my lips.

“Yook Sungjae, are you happy?” I asked and he stayed still.

“I don’t know.” He answered, playing with his hands inside his pant’s pockets. “Are you ok?”

“Sure.” I nodded. “Just a little of blood here falling from nowhere.” I answered, sarcastically.

“Uhm. Ok, I’m going now, bye.” He was about to eat, when I finally stood up, took his heand and pulled him close to me.

“You know what? you, idiot! Did kissing me was part of your plan? Or that time when you were going to let me you, that was part of your plan?” I whispered, roughly in his ear.

“Yes, it was.” He said, with no expression on his face.

“Oh, come on Sungjae. I was going to you, I would never turn around to you.”  I laughed and he tried to push me away but I didn’t let go.

“Let me go, hyung!” He said, still trying to push me, but he couldn’t, he made me bilt so much anger that I was meeting a new side of me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, it's the third chapter, ah, I don't like it too much, but I have a good feeling for the next one ;;

HAAAAAAAAAAA, HIS REACTIONS ARE DAEBAK.

So, let me knoe ehat u think ;3

Put your coments bellow, subscribe, upvote, do everything that you like, but DON'T COPY and if you see someone copying, tell me! I will throw a Changsub to that persone -2-