Final

SUMMER LOVE

It was a happy summer for the two friends, named Lee Donghae and Im Yoona. Donghae was 10 years old while Yoona was 6 years old. They love to play on the seashore, and make a sand castle. Donghae is the Prince and Yoona is the Princess. Their parents are also happy to see them like that, they have a lot of pictures and they put it on the photo album named Y&H.

 

"Donghae, Yoona is looking for you" Donghae's mother shout all over the house and the little Donghae was so happy to see his friend and with that he rush down to see her. "Annyeong Yoona. Are we going to play?" The little Donghae asked his friend. "Ne oppa. Lets go to our hideout" The little Yoona said and with that they go to their hideout, its a tree house but its not that big and the tree has a named on his trunks they named that tree as a YoonHae. "Why are you sad Yoona?" The little Donghae asked all of a sudden "Oppa..." Little Yoona said and there is a tears flowing on her cheeks "Wae?" Little Donghae asked "Omma said that we need to go to the another country because appa needs to work there" Little Yoona said while crying hard, and little Donghae can't help but to cry "Promise me that we will going to see each" Little Donghae said "Of course oppa" Little Yoona said and they make a pinky promise to each other. And that time was the end of Summer in Korea, and that is also the time when Yoona leaves Donghae.

 

 

 

17 years had passed and Donghae is now 27 years old and he has a younger brother who named Baekhyun, he is now 21 years old and he helps his brother to manage their company. "Hyung, do you know that we have a new model?" Baekhyun informed his brother but Donghae is not interested "Hyung she is pretty" Baekhyun added but his brother still not interested about it. "Are you still waiting for her?" Baekhyun suddenly asked "I know that we are going to see each other again" Donghae said while looking to the old photo album "What if she already have a boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked his brother, he didn't know her face because he is still young that time "I don't care" Donghae simply said and his secretary suddenly enter to his office "Sir Baekhyun and Sir Donghae, the new model is here and she wants to talk to the owner" Donghae's secretary said "You talk to her Baekhyun" Donghae simply said and Baekhyun just obey his brother.

 

"Annyeong I'm the general manager of this company. Lee Baekhyun imnida" Baekhyun said and bow to gave some respect, Baekhyun didn't know her name and the childhood friend of his brother didn't know him also. "I'm the new model, Im Yoona imnida and he is my manager and he is also my boyfriend Ok Taecyeon" Yoona said and they also bow "I'm so happy that you choose our company Ms. Im, do you want to see your room that your going to use for 3 weeks of staying here?" Baekhyun said and he lead the way to their room. 

Today is the 1st photoshoot of Yoona, and Baekhyun is there to watch but Yoona is still not their so Baekhyun asked Taecyeon "Where is Yoona? We need to start the photoshoot" Baekhyun said and he is a bit irritated because they are waiting for 30 minutes.

 

Meanwhile Donghae is walking on the hallway when he saw a girl who is crying. "Excuse me?" Donghae asked the girl "Why are you crying?" Donghae added "Is not on your business" The girl said and she run away "I'm just concern" Donghae shout all over the hallway "Hyung" Baekhyun call him "We need to go to the studio" Baekhyun added and with that they go there and Yoona also their. Donghae was so amaze to her, she is so beautiful "She is beautiful right" Baekhyun suddenly speak up "But she has a boyfriend, do you see that guy over there, that is her boyfriend" Baekhyun added while pointing to Taecyeon "What is her name?" Donghae asked curiously "Yoona, Im Yoona" Baekhyun said. Donghae was so shock to the name that he heard, the girl that is waiting for has already a boyfriend, the girl that he loves for 17 years didn't know him. "I need to go now" Donghae said and while he is walking on the halkway he saw a girl that being forced to kiss by a guy, and the girl is so familiar to him, its Yoona and its her boyfriend, Yoona is now crying hard. Donghae can't take it anymore so he appoarch the guy and punch him. The guy is now on the floor with the bleeding nose "What are you doing to your girlfriend ha?!" Donghae shout at him "She is not my girlfriend, she is my slave" Taecyeon shout at him, and Donghae burst in anger so he punch Taecyeon and he didn't stop untill Yoona stop him "What happened to you Yoona?! Why do you choose this guy ha!" Donghae shout at her "Do you know me?" Yoona said between her cries "Hyung what's happening here?" Baekhyun asked "Call a police and tell them to arrest this guy" Donghae said while walking straight to his office. "Baekhyun-sshi, is he your brother?" Yoona asked him "Ne. He is my older brother. His name is Lee Donghae" Baekhyun said while helping the guards to arrest Taecyeon. Yoona burst into tears and she runs to his office. "Oppa!" Yoona shout all over the place but Donghae is not there, so Yoona go to Baekhyun and asked where his brother.

 

Donghae is now in mokpo, and he is sitting on there hideout. It’s the 1st day of summer and he remember how pretty is Yoona, and his though was intterupted by a girl voice. "We meet again Lee Donghae. I know I have a lot of things to explain but please forgive me for all the things that I've done" Yoona said while crying and with that Donghae came down "Explain now Yoona" Donghae said in his cold voice "Oppa, my parents asked me to marry Taecyeon so that I will have a nice future but I don't love him, he always hurting me. I always remember our memories when the summer here in Korea comes, you are always there for me, loving me and caring me" Yoona said honestly while crying "Then why didn't you go here in Korea to be with me?" Donghae said in a bit angry, he is mad because Yoona didn't find a way to be with him and he is also mad because he can't do anything for her. "That's why when Taecyeon said that I will be a model here in Korea I'm so happy because I have a chance to see you again oppa" Yoona told him honestly "That's why you are crying on the hallway that time, because you can't take it anymore" Donghae told her but now he is calm "You are that guy? The one who shout that he is just concern" Yoona asked him "Ne. I'm that guy but, I don't know that you are Yoona, the girl that I've waited for 17 years, the girl who I loved for 17 years" Donghae said while wipping the tears from her eyes "Don't cry Yoona, it's all right now, I already find you. And we will be together again" Donghae said and with that he kissed Yoona. "Let me love you, and I will promise that I will never leave and hurt you" Donghae said and Yoona just nodded. And that start the Summer Love of the two friends who see each other for a long time.


A/N:

Happy Birthday Lee Donghae:) Wish you all the best and God bless:) I hope that you are happy today. Stay healthy:)