one souls;

Numbers.

 

Kyungsoo lies on his soft and comfy bed as he thinks about his life. He wonders what he would be doing right now if he could actually talks; perhaps, he would sing because he loves to hear people voicing out their voice with such a beautiful melody but reality hits him hard on his throat with the fact that he could never do that.

He turns his glances at the table near to his bed. There are a mini desk lamp that he bought two months ago (with the help of Jongin because he could not tell the salesman that he wants it), a laptop that is in ‘sleep mode’ because he is not in the mood to stare at the laptop blankly, a notebook that he writes whenever he feels like doing it and a yellow sticky notes that he uses when Jongin is around.

Jongin. Kim Jongin. That is the name of one-year-younger than Kyungsoo and to be honest, Kyungsoo is glad that he is not ten years older than Jongin because if he is indeed thirty right now, he need to accept the fact that he is a e that currently having a feeling toward a nineteen-years-old guy.

He still remembers their first meeting; it was raining at that time and Kyungsoo was holding some flowers because geez, he works as a florist in his parents’ flower shop. Jongin was uninterested with flowers since Kyungsoo could clearly witness the annoyance in Jongin’s face when he realized that he was in a flower shop while trying to escape from rain and the cold breeze because it was winter at that time. Jongin tried to start a conversation by muttering a kind of loud ‘hey’ because he afraid Kyungsoo could not hear his voice due to the sound of the rain but sadly, Kyungsoo is not a deaf; he is a mute person that wanted to reply Jongin’s ‘hey’ with a ‘hi’ but that was an unachieved intent.

Kyungsoo reminds himself to always carry a sticky note and a pen in his pocket so if he ever meet Jongin again, he could communicate with him.

For a flowers’ hater, Jongin is surely a weird one because after their first meeting, he still comes to the flower shop even though he does not buy any flowers. In every visit, Kyungsoo makes sure than Jongin learns something new and of course, Jongin did. In his second visit, Kyungsoo shows him something that could help both of them to communicate.

In his third visit, Jongin learns that Kyungsoo wants to sing so badly and Kyungsoo learns that Jongin loves to dance. Kyungsoo has always been wondering if Jongin could love him as much as he loves to dance. In his fourth visit, Jongin learns that Kyungsoo loves flowers especially heather chrysanthemum because the flower resembles solitude. In Jongin’s fifth visit, he tells Kyungsoo that he likes red tulips (Kyungsoo wonders if Jongin knows what the significance of red tulips is because as far as he remembers, Jongin does not like flowers) and Jongin tries his best to prove Kyungsoo that he knows what red tulips mean. Sadly, the flower shop never has a tulip stock.

Jongin makes more visits after that and they learn something new about each other. Jongin learns that Kyungsoo likes balloons, old folks, coffee, and ice-creams. Kyungsoo learns that Jongin likes skateboarding, video games and ice-creams (Kyungsoo knows Jongin lies about liking ice-cream because he swears that Jongin could not handle the taste of the chocolate ice-cream when they went to grab some).

 

Kyungsoo is near to get a lonely sleep because there is no Jongin on the bed; beside him like always, to be specific when he hears a door squeaking. He sleepily turns his gaze to the door and smiles weakly as he sees a taller-than-him figure, Kim Jongin. Jongin walks to their shared bed in slow motion and lies beside Kyungsoo without making any voice.

“Kyungsoo?” How Kyungsoo yearned hearing his name escaping from Jongin’s lips. Kyungsoo shifts closer toward Jongin to let the other know that he is not sleeping yet.

“I miss you,” Kyungsoo swears he could hear a smile when Jongin says that. He grabs one of his yellow sticky notes and pastes it on Jongin’s hand.

“1  241110 2415 931914119,” the sticky note was full with mix-up numbers but Jongin has learn more than enough to discover what Kyungsoo has just wrote.

The silent was black, the surrounding was black. Everything is black except their loves toward each other. Jongin wraps his arms around Kyungsoo to ensure Kyungsoo that no matter what happen, Jongin would always be there for him. Another sticky note is pastes on Jongin’s forehead and he knows that Kyungsoo’s heart is letting out a chuckle as he did that.

“1 133267 1538,” Jongin grins as he understands those numbers. He pulls Kyungsoo’s chin up and stares into those eyes that he loves since their first meeting; rainy day and flower shop with a blooming Kyungsoo in Jongin’s heart. He pecks Kyungsoo’s lips and closing the distance between them. He can feel Kyungsoo’s warmth and he loves the feeling.

Even though Kyungsoo could not speak any single word, Jongin still loves him. Even though Jongin loves to dance, Kyungsoo knows that Jongin still love him the most. Nothing could separate their souls who has becomes one. Jongin loves Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo loves Jongin. That’s all matter because both of them are one another’s forever.

 

* notes; 1  241110 2415 931914119 = I miss my Jongin.

               1 133267 1538 = I love you.