p r o l o g u e

The Story of Myungsoo and Naeun

~ MYUNGSOO ~

Life is wahayyy different to what I believed it to be. As a kid, I used to think that pigs could fly and love was just another word for girl germs.

But...when I reached middle-school, things seemed to change slightly and I suddenly saw the colours of the world come and go...and I let someone so very important to me just slip by...

Of course, I tried to reason with that person...but very soon, it got to complicated and I never got the response I wanted...so I hated that ONE particular person with all my heart.

However, when I came back to my old home, and tried to fit in again with my old life...my hatred for HER simply just vanished...and...I don't know...my heart kept beating faster and faster EVERY time...

Does she still remember that small promise we made? It may be small...but right now...it means the world to me...

 

~ NAEUN ~

I used to be so happy and I enjoyed life...but of course, I just HAD to take it for granted.

When middle-school came round, nothing really made sense to me anymore. The people that I held dear to me just seemed to vanish and I had to re-adjust to life without them...and I hate them for that. They took away what little hope I had for the world and left me with nothing to start again with.

High school...what to say about that... I guess that grudge I held still stayed put and part of me wanted to forgive HIM...okay, a huge part of me...but that's besides the point. He wasn't there for me when I needed him most and when he came back, he acted like nothing ever happened and is okay with everything....

But even then...I believe that my feelings for him can only be unscrambled by the guy himself...

Hold on a minute...does he still remember that little thing he made me promise on? I don't think he does...given the way he acts, it seems like he didn't stay true to his word...


HIYA! This was the prologue for my first fanfic. Please don't forget to subscribe or comment, even if this IS crappy.... I STILL TRIED TO MY BEST TAT ok...I think I should just shut up now...

BYE FOR NOW !! ^__^