Part One

Me + U

Hyoyeon straightened her shirt. She glanced at the door, expecting someone to get out of it by any minute. She make herself looked busy reading some articles off the notice board. The respective door creaked open and fifteen people walked out of the room. Henry and Zhoumi gave her a warm smile. She quickly glanced at the guy she had been looking for. Sungmin walked past her, not even sparing her a glance.

She blushed immediately while pretending to read.

"hey," Kyuhyun smiled when he walked past her. Siwon too had smiled.

The boys were out of the main entrance and Hyoyeon looked at the notice board blankly with a disappointment. She had expected Sungmin to at least smile at her. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder, quickly turning around to see Ryeowook grinning at her with his face only inches away from her's.

Hyoyeon sighed.

"oh, its you," she muttered.

"expecting someone else?" Ryeowook asked.

Hyoyeon blushed.

"need my help?" Ryeowook pulled on his worried look.

"what?" Hyoyeon looked at Ryeowook, startled.

"i don't know, maybe i could help you with sungmin," Ryeowook scratched his head.

"its just a simple crush, don't worry about it," Hyoyeon tapped his shoulder, though, trying to suppress her disappointment. It was one of her thousands of attempts to actually capture the boy's attention. Everyone else noticed her but why can't he?

Ryeowook sighed as he watched Hyoyeon walked out of the front door, looking utterly disappointed. He turned around to discover Heechul smiling back at him, leaning against the door frame.

"we should help them wookie" Heechul grinned.

Ryeowook looked at Heechul. He's been evesdropping again. This guy is a trouble, he thought. He couldn't imagine what sort of freaky plan heechul had on his mind but he too thought that helping Hyoyeon would be a good idea. Seeing hyoyeon's efforts failed every single time had not just disappoint her but him too.

Heechul watched his friend thinking hard. His expression tells thousands of emotions. God, he is so readable, heechul grinned to himself.

Seeing Heechul grinning to himself creeped the hell out of Ryeowook. Heechul is definitely up to no good, he thought. He checked himself, the last time he saw that grin on heechul's face was when that guy stuck a "kiss here, sica" note on the unaware donghae's . Jessica made a face when she saw the note and donghae was looking murderous when he hunted Heechul down after that.

.......

"i have a few ideas," heechul excitedly tell Ryeowook later that evening. "lets do it this monday," he added.

Ryeowook nodded. Listening closely to Heechul's idea. He was a bit uneasy with this project me+u as stated by Heechul. In fact, heechul was annoyingly singing the f(x) number over and over again. Ryeowook afraid that he will be the one who keep on singing that song next.

"so lets launch project me+u part one tomorrow," Heechul grinned, glancing at Ryeowook. "so you know what to do right?"

Ryeowook nodded.

"this is fun," Heechul smiled clapping his hands. "you don't look that enthusiastic wookie! Come on, clap your hands" 

....

Ryeowook waited for hyoyeon at the park. They had agreed to meet up there when Ryeowook texted her this morning.

The original idea was to get the four of them out for a dinner. Heechul handling sungmin and Ryeowook took care of hyoyeon. Hyoyeon definitely had no idea about heechul's project me+u. All she knew is that heechul had invited her to a dinner, together with Ryeowook and Sungmin.

Ryeowook looked at his watch. He was definitely ten minutes early. Sitting on the swing, he hummed, enjoying himself. Looking up to the sky, watching the stars as night had just begun. Ryeowook heard someone giggled behind him. He turned around to see Hyoyeon. He stood up, looking at the girl from head to toe, closing his gaping mouth immediately. Hyoyeon had tied her hair into a tight bun.

Hyoyeon made a face. Looking down at her short black skirt and dark brown turtle neck sleeveless top.

"is this too much?" she asked. "i was wearing my hoodie just now, should i get that?" Hyoyeon added.

Ryeowook shook his head. "i think sungmin will like that" Ryeowook looked at Hyoyeon again. "you're pretty," he said, laughing nervously. "you don't usually wear skirt or shorts, but they look good on you" he added.

"oh, stop it," hyoyeon pushed him, smiling.

...
Ryeowook sat on the opposite of Hyoyeon. They had reserved a table for four people.

They talked while waiting for Heechul and Sungmin to arrive. Hyoyeon looked nervous. Sure she was excited but she wouldn't know what to say if Sungmin arrived. Sure she was able to pull it off with either heechul or Ryeowook but she rarely speak to sungmin.

"here, drink this," Ryeowook suggested when he looked at the nervous hyoyeon.

"thanks," hyoyeon smiled.

"you know, you looked better with your hair down," Ryeowook told her.

"really?" Hyoyeon widened her eyes. She immediately fixed her hair. Letting her silky wavy hair to fall to her shoulder. "better?" she asked.

Ryeowook nodded.

Heechul arrived with sungmin a few minutes later. Heechul winked at hyoyeon when he took a seat beside her, facing ryeowook while sungmin sat infront of hyoyeon.

"hi," Sungmin smiled.

Hyoyeon replied. At first, Hyoyeon was nervous but the feeling subsided as the four of them were engaged in a relaxed conversation. The next thing they knew, the four of them were talking and laughing. The conversation was random but interesting. Sungmin had talked to her too, in a friendly way. She had the feeling that after this, its going to be easier for her if they crossed path in the building instead of their usual silence and awkwardness, usually on her side.

They had almost finished their meal when sungmin's phone rang.

"sorry guys, i had to go," sungmin told them. He turned to Hyoyeon and smiled. "nice meeting you hyoyeon. I guess, see you around"

Ryeowook grinned.

Sungmin left and Heechul waved at him. He turned to hyoyeon. "happy now hyoyeonnie?" Heechul asked, pinching her cheeks. Then, Heechul's phone rang, he picked it up and smirked at Hyoyeon.

"gotta go sweetie," he told Ryeowook and Hyoyeon.

"eh? I thought we're going out after this?" Hyoyeon asked, with the chopstick still in .

"i've apologised," Heechul stuck his tongue out. "anyway, wookie's here! The two of you can stil have fun. I know that wookie can be a good funsucker at times. How could you even consider him to be your bestfriend? He's boring" Heechul threw a pity look on hyoyeon. He left before either Ryeowook or Hyoyeon can say anything. The dessert arrived after that.

"oppa," Hyoyeon sat next to Ryeowook, tugging at his shirt.

He looked up.

"thank you," She smiled.

"its okay, i didn't do anything," Ryeowook poke his icecream.

"well, if it weren't for you, i won't be able to talk to sungmin," Hyoyeon smiled.

"so you want to thank me?" Ryeowook grinned, showing her his puppy eye.

Hyoyeon nodded.

..

"lets take a walk," Ryeowook suggested. "i don't feel like going back to the dorm this early"

"me too, lets go somewhere," Hyoyeon replied, looking around. They were on the street. "do you have any idea?"

Ryeowook grinned.

...
"No fair," Ryeowook looked at hyoyeon who was peering through the glass. "you're good at dancing. I shouldn't have agreed to bet"

"oppa, i won fair and square, besides, i'm not asking for cash," Hyoyeon laughed. "its just that, i'm good at ddr"

"but this thing is ridiculous, not all people can grab that," Ryeowook pointed at a bunny.

"well, that's what the bet is all about, i've always wanted that bunny for free" hyoyeon smiled excitedly, showing her fist "fighting!"

They were both in an arcade. Its been hours of running from one game to another but Ryeowook was getting disappointed as he had spent almost an hour on this one game, trying to grab the white bunny which stared and smile sarcastically at him, not to mention the girl who stood beside him keep on cheering and hitting him when he dropped the bunny before it reached the picking box.

After hundreds of attempts, he still failed. Hyoyeon had given up cheering and watched him with bored expression. They got out of the arcade to catch a late dinner at the roadside ddeokbokke stall.

"i can't believe it, an hour and you didn't even get the bunny," Hyoyeon laughed.

"its hard, it keeps on slipping," Ryeowook pouted. "and you're disturbing my concentration"

"that's what you call encouragement," hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

Hyoyeon sighed. Rubbing both her hands.

"its cold isn't it?" Ryeowook asked her. Hyoyeon nodded.

Ryeowook took off his jacket and put it around hyoyeon. She smiled.

"thanks," hyoyeon grinned. "if i have that bunny to cuddle, you don't have to give of your jacket"

"fine. Give me back my jacket, i'll cuddle you instead," Ryeowook joked. "i'm more cute than that bunny anyway"

It was not that late when they reached their dorm. On their way, Hyoyeon asked questions about sungmin, it was some random questions. Exclaiming that she was happy to finally speak to sungmin. It was definitely a tiring day for Ryeowook.

He find sungmin and Heechul sitting at the front door talking and laughing.

"hey," Sungmin waved.

"you're here," Ryeowook looked at both of them.

"obviously, i didn't expect you to get here this late," Heechul looked at the tired Ryeowook.

"can i have hyoyeon's number?" sungmin asked him. "heechul here don't really wanna give me her number unless i clean his room for a week"

"i was thinking of that too," Ryeowook said, smirking.

"come on wookie," sungmin tugged on Ryeowook's shirt.

After giving Sungmin what he wanted, Ryeowook rushed inside, took a shower and immediately collapse on his bed, dozing off.

Sungmin looked at Heechul, "you. owe me big time" sungmin pointed at heechul.

"she is interesting though, shall i call her?" Sungmin smiled.

"minnie, maybe tomorrow, she must be exhausted today. I mean, look at wookie. I bet she had him all worked out due to the excitement," Heechul patted sungmin.