Don't Tell

Don't Tell - Myungsoo

Snow had fallen all day, getting worse with each passing hour as the workplace got darker and darker with the grey clouds that tinted the sky. With the storm getting worse outside your manager had told all of his workers to go home. With an excited feeling in the air everyone packed up their things as they called up loved ones to come and pick them up as others bundled up as they walked outside to the bus stop.

Wrapping the scarf, that Myungsoo had given you, around your neck you smiled at the softness as you zipped up your coat. Checking that you turned off your computer and got everything you walked out the door as you beamed seeing how much snow was on the ground. With a few inches and more snow to come, it just made you excited. Your boots marked your path with adorable flowers and hearts in the snow as you were having fun catching flakes on your nose and tongue. Reaching the corner, where you had to cross the slushy, slick black pavement; you pushed the button to cross as you waited for the light to change and the little guy to light up to tell you that it was safe.

The little white guy illuminated through the heavy snow fall as you stepped onto the slick street. Making your way almost all the way across, your boot slipped and you fell to the cold, wet, hard ground. A nice stranger helped you to your feet as he held back traffic for you and helped you to the other side. Thanking the kind stranger he went on his way as you rested on an ice covered bench as you assessed the damage of the fall. Your ankle seemed to be bothering you as you got up and brushed off the snow from your hands as you walked down the street limping more and more as you walked on it. Tears came to your eyes at just how bad it hurt.

Finally, reaching your dorm you sat yourself down on the couch as you attempted to take off your boot, just to see the extent of the damage that you inflicted on yourself. After removing your boot and sock a blue and black mess greeted you as you began to panic. Taking deep breaths you dialed a random number as you put the phone to your ear.

"Yoboseo?" Hoya answered your number, finding it odd that you would call him.

"Who is this?" You asked through your tears.

"Lee Howon." Hoya smirked as you insisted on calling him his real name.

"A-ah I s-see." You said not knowing what else to do as you wanted to hang up but you needed his help.

"Is there something wrong ______-ssi?" Hoya asked as he heard your crying.

"Is Myungsoo Oppa there?" You asked as you wanted to just tell him everything.

"He isn’t they left for the dorm a while ago, but I stayed to work on the choreography a little more. Do you want me to call him for you?" Hoya asked as he tried to catch his breath from the recent dance that he was working on.

"No!" You shouted a little too quickly, "I just hurt my ankle and I just want someone to help me." You paused as you clenched your eyes together, "Can you come over and help me?"

The line fell silent as Hoya’s eyes got wide, not knowing what to do. He wanted to help you but then shouldn’t your boyfriend take care of you?

"Hoya, please." You pleaded as you knew he didn’t like seeing a damsel in distress.

"I will be right over." He said as he grabbed his coat and walked over to your place, shuffling his feet so he wouldn’t slip. Reaching your door, he pushed it open as you looked up from the couch with your swollen ankle on a pillow as you still had your coat on. Hoya closed the door as he slipped off his purple coat as he came to your side.

"What did you do?" Hoya looked at your ankle as his hand gently rubbed against it as you winced. "Ah, have you iced it?"

"If you call falling on ice icing it, then no." Hoya giggled at your sarcasm as he left for your freezer putting ice into a bag so it could wrap around your ankle. Wincing at first he looked at you as he made sure that you were ok, before putting the ice totally on your ankle.

"I think we should keep an eye on it." Hoya pulled out his phone as his fingers danced against the black screen.

"Yah Howon! What are you doing?" You grabbed his phone from his grasp as you looked that the message that he was sending to Myungsoo. "I don’t want Myungsoo to know that I am hurt. He would just be worried and he won’t do anything but keep me company, so that won’t help the band out at all." You deleted his message as Hoya nodded.

Hoya left that night a couple hours later, after helping you get into bed and making you dinner. Walking the few blocks to his dorm he tried to slowly come through the door, so he wouldn’t disturb anyone.

"Hoya where were you?" Sunggyu sat in a chair folding his arms as Hoya stood there surprised that he actually stayed awake for him to come home.

"I was working on my dancing." Hoya adverted his gaze as he went to his room.

"The studio closed an hour and a half ago." Sunggyu pointed out as Hoya froze. "Were you out with someone?" Hoya nodded as he opened the door and got right into bed, letting your situation fester in his head.

Weeks seemed to pass quickly as you got better and better with Hoya’s help, he started helping you to walk on it as it seemed to be just like new.  Hoya helped around the house so much and he kept your little secret as best as he could.

Stumbling in one night, Dongwoo was making something to eat as Hoya told him about you.

"How long have you been taking care of her?" Dongwoo asked as he shared some of his snack with Hoya.

"A couple weeks." Hoya said as he put some of the noddles into his mouth.

"Was it really bad?" Dongwoo held onto the edge of the counter as he thought that maybe you should have gone to the hospital.

"No, there was just some swelling and color. She just twisted it." Hoya said as Dongwoo looked up and saw Myungsoo in the shadows.

"Was it ______?" Myungsoo asked as Hoya quickly turned around to see him staring at him. Hoya nodded solemnly as Myungsoo’s eyes got heavy with concern.

"I have been keeping an eye on her for a couple weeks and visiting her everyday. Sorry Myungsoo." Hoya apologized as Myungsoo took off towards you. With his mismatched shoes and his coat, he walked the few blocks to you.

Finding your spare key he entered in as he slid off his shoes and coat. Going to your bedroom quickly he opened the door just to find you asleep on your back with your head turned to the side resting on the pillow. The moonlight hit your face as his anger of you not telling him melted away just seeing you safe and sound. Leaning against the doorway, he sighed out of relief as he walked closer to you, Laying on your bed next to you, he threaded his fingers with your open hand, as it was an open invitation to him as he kissed your cheek gently.

"Myungsoo?" You mumbled in your sleep as your head turned over and hit his side. Eyes flickered open as you found his with yours. "You’re here?"

"Why did you let Hoya take care of you? I could have given you so much more." Myungsoo said as his fingers gently pet your cheek.

"I- I couldn’t bare to break your heart since I was injured. I know how much you don’t like m getting hurt." You said as you squeezed your hand with his.

"I don’t like you getting hurt but I don’t want you to be alone when you do." He played with your hair as he slid down so that he was at your level. "I don’t want any other members to take care of you besides me." He said kind of commandingly.

"Why? Howon took good care of me." You said as you saw the fire in his eyes burn with jealousy.

"I want to be your only one. I don’t want you for anyone else. I want you to myself." He wrapped his arms around you as he hugged you lightly.

"Don’t be jealous Myungie; Hoya didn’t take care of me like you do." You ran your fingers through his hair as he held you tighter. Letting his grip loosen from you he looked into your eyes.

"Do you hurt anywhere?" Myungsoo asked as he held your hand as you thought for a second.

"Just here," You tapped your lips gently as his lips pulled to one side more than the other. Leaning into you he smiled into your lips as his lips moved over yours happily, as he relayed how much he missed you and how jealous he was of you as his lips moved slowly over yours.

Myungsoo stayed for the rest of the night with you, through the weekend as he then took care of you and made sure that you knew how much he loved yo