Final

Don't Go

I love you. Three little simples words. Means so much.

 


 

It been two years into Yuri's and Minho's marriage. They were the most beautiful couple you could ever see. Yuri and Minho's love was unseperable. 

Then there was Taemin. Taemin was that awkward thirdwheeler that always would join inthe events with Yuri and Minho. Taemin was like a child to Yuri. Minho and Taemin were best friends. However, Taemin was the one who introduced Yuri to Minho. Awkward.

Taemin was always a third wheeler when it came to hanging out with them two. Minho would always invite Taemin to where they were going and, he was made fun of because he didn't have a girlfriend at the time yet. 

Minho had to always leave Yuri beacsue his buisness place would always take buisness trips to somewhere far so Minho would leave Yuri behind with Taemin taking care of his wife. 

Minho wo/uld be gone for at least a month bringing back souveniors for Taemin and Yuri to have. 

Taemin, however, had a secret crush on Yuri for a long time, but doesn't know what to do. Taemin let that snowball keep building up. Ever since their marriage Taemin got jelous sometimes because Minho and Yuri looked like a beautiful couple and sometimes he wanted to replace Minho.

Minho felt bad about himself because he's taken so many buisness trips and it takes away time from spending it with his wife. He also felt bad for Taemin because he asked Taemin so many times to take care of Yuri because of his time out of Korea. 

What was this?

~

Taemin and Yuri are again left alone in the airport waving goodbye to Minho again. So many times minho left. and another month without his presence.

Why is he going again?

Why is he leaving Taemin and Yuri again?

Why does he have to work for this paradise critics?

Why is Taemin's snowball growing big again. 

Minho.

Yuri waved onced again when Minho looked at her. This times tears comming out of her eyes because of his absence. 

A part of Yuri left her.

Taemin looked at Yuri and saw that she was upset because Minho once again left her. 

Taemin wiped a tear out of her eye and hugged her. He snowball was getting smaller and smaller. He comforted her and didn't let go.

Yuri cried and cried on him. She didn't know why she was crying. She was just tired of him leaving her with Taemin. Not that she didn't like Taemin. She loved joking around with Taemin and hanging out with him as bestfriends. Taemin would always fine a way to put a smile back onto her face and that the thing she liked about Taemin. 

Taemin was a kind hearted person, that always know how to a cheer a girl up. 

"Hajima. Don't cry please. I don't like seeing girls cry. It breaks my heart. Don't cry Yuri-ah. You're going to stain my shirt with your tears." Taemin said jokingly.

Yuri smiled, "I'm sorry. I don't know what has gotton into me. I really didn't want him to go." Yuri wiped her tears away and hid her face.

Taemin saw that and tok notice of it. He smiled and laughed softly. "Keep your head high, Yuri-ah you can do it. Don't let your sadness take over you. You can always facetime him and KakaoTalk him."

Again, Taemin put a smile on her face, it's his thing I guess.

He loved to see girls smiling and laughing, he didn't like it wwhen girls are upset or crying, it breaks his heart. 

He hugged Yuri, "Let's go back. It's getting late."

Yuri shurged, "One last look at his plane please." Taemin nodded.

"Sure." Yuri looked at the plane that was ready to leave. She sighed and thought to herself. 'Bye Minho I'll see you month I love you.'

Taemin and Yuri headed out. 

~

Yuri ploped on the couch as soon as Taemin and her reached to her house.

She sighed loudly.

"Why the big sigh?" Taemin asked. 

"Because Minho's not here and I miss him, I know it's been two hours I don't care. I still miss him. I wonder if he can see the stars when he's him up in the cloud floating on the plane. What do you think Taemin?"

Taemin shrugged. "If he does that really cool. I wish I could see the stars but its too bright in the city to see stars. I wish I can count them. Each star represent a part of my life. When one fades away I know something new will happen. Something new and good." Taemin smiled and looked over to Yuri. 

She was asleep on the couch. He laughed softly and smiled. He grabed a blanket and covered her with the soft blanket. He tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. He slowly leaned onto Yuri and gave her a peck on her forehead. 

"Goodnight sweetie." Tae whispered. He washed up and laid down on his bed.

He thought to him self. 'There are so many stars out there. Why. Stars are such a beautiful thing. I wish I can see them and count them until I sleep.'

Taemin got up and looked out his window He could only see the bright shinning moon. The moon was giving light to the city and warmthto his heart. The bright sparkling moon watched over him. 

He climbed back into his bed and fell quickly asleep.

~

Taemin blinked several times and looked at the ceiling and back to the window. The curtains were wide open. He forgot to close them. He rolled around and sat up. He smelled coffee and walked up to the Kitchen and read the note to himself.

'To Taeminnie ^^~ 

Thank you for last night. You covered me with the blanket. Thanks. 

Here's coffee and pancakes I made.

I'm heading out to the doctors for an appointment I'll be back in the afternoon, call me whenever you need me.

Minnie byee~'

He smiled to himself and looked at the food. It was nicely plated and the coffee smelled delicious. 

He washed up and sat on the couch with his food. 

He thought to himself, 'What to do? Just stay home until Yuri come's back then I can hang out with her.'

He ate the food and watched TV.

Taemin sat and 

W

  A

    I

 T

E

 D

for her to come back home.

1 hour 

 2 hours

  3hours

Time flew by. 

He had enough with the waiting, until Yuri finally decided to call.

- "Hey Taemin."

"Yuri-ah, are you okay? How was the appoinment? Are you done? Where are you now?"

- "Yes, I'm fine. The appointment went well. I'm done. I'm on the way ba-" Yuri's voice cracked.

"Yuri, are you okay? Are you crying? What happend? Come home quickly okay?"

- "Open the door."

Taemin hung up and open the door. Yuri was smiling but, it was a forced smile. 

Taemin studied her for a moment. He noticed that her eyes were puffy as if she cried. 

Taemin hugged her, he knew she needed comfort, someone to talk to. Something was up.

"Yuri are you okay?" Taemin asked her.

"yeah, everything okay." She was in complete denial.

Something was up Taemin was going to find out the hard way.

"Yah. Cheer up. Let's do something." Taemin said.

"Can we walk on that path near the Han river?" 

Taemin had a lot of questions but he went along with her suggestion. 

Taemin and Yuri got dressed to go. It was a cold autumn day. Perfect for sweater weather.

~

They walked together looking at the river and admiring the way it looks. 

Taemin slowly touches her hands and hold them. Finger intertwining. The thing he's been waiting to do since forever. 

Yuri knew it was wrong but she wanted to live life as what it was right now. She wished that it could've been Minho but, Minho was away. 

Yuri interupts the silence. 

"Taemin, can you do me a huge favor and keep a secret?" Yuri asked. 

Taemin nodded. 

Yuri stuck her pinky out to him, "Pinky?"

Taemin laughed, "Yah thats a bit childish."

Yuri smiled, "Fine."

"What is it?"

Yuri paused before telling him. She took and deep breathe.

"Taemin, I have Leukemia" Yuri said. 

Taemin stopped and looked at her. His smile was gone. 

A star just faded away for good. 

His heart dropped.

Happiness left him. 

Everything gone in a second.

"B-bwoh? What? How?"

Yuri looked at him. 

"Are you going to tell minho?"

Yuri nodded. "I'm going to get through this right?"

Taemin nodded, "Yes, you're going to beat this cancer no matter what."

Yuri smiled. "I have to go through Chemotheraphy and Radiation. starting next week. So can we please live the life until then?"

Taemin nodded, he forced a smile on his face. "Yeah."

Yuri dragged Taemin around the city to go sight seeing and just walked around. 

~

Yuri and Taemin got home. 

Yuri called to see if Minho could pick up his phone. No answer. She left a voicemail

'Minho, Call me back. It's an emergency. Please.... I love you.'

Taemin cooked for Yuri and they sat at the kitchen table laughing talking, and sharing the moment with each other. 

~

Days past by like the

W

    I

      N

         D

They ate. The talked, They laughed. they went around korea. And still no sign of Minho. 

~

Yuri was finally admitted to the hospital and was waiting to finally go into surgery and go through round of theraphy and radiation she was determined to survive.

"Yuri-ah promise me, You'll come out safe and healthy and then you can beat the cancer, okay?"

She nodded and smiled. The dotors took her away and into the operating room.

Taemin keept 

Waiting

  Waiting

    Waiting 

Until finallly his phone rang. It was Minho.

- "Yoboseyo?"

"Yea Minho it's Taemin."

- "Where's Yuri?"

A silent pause.

"She in the operating room."

- "WHAT?! WHY?! TAEMIN WHAT HAPPEND?!" Minho was furios.

"She caught leukimia."

Minho and Taemin were silent. 

"Taemin stay there I will come to you. Catching the next plane there. I'm on my way."

Minho hung up.

~

It was around 11 at night and Taemin fell asleep waiting for Yuri. 

~

Taemin woke up in the and got up and asked a near by doctor if they knew if they knew where Yuri was. Taemin was directed to where Yuri was lying at.

~

Taemin looked at her. He pitied her. 

'Why does it have to be her?

She lying lifelessly with a 50-50 chance to live. 

Poor Yuri. No

Happy thought Taemin.

She going to beat this cancer. She's going to win. 

And then we can laugh at the cancer's . and say that she won.'

Taemin sat and looked at her. 

~

A couple hours later, she woke up. 

The doctor rushed towards her and asked her a lot of questions. She was a in a lot of pain.

Her hair was gone. 

Minho came running in and looked at her. He held onto her hand and tears were in her eyes. 

Taemin stepped out and left them two alone.

Minho was happy and relieved to see her. Yuri was happy that he could see him.

"I'm sorry. I should've stayed here with you. I'm so sorry Yuri. We'll get through this together okay? I promise. You'll get throught this."

Yuri nodded slowly. Minho stepped outside to see Taemin.

He broke down infrount of Taemin. 

He cried

and 

C

R

I

E

D

Taemin cried along with him. They didn't want to break down in front of Yuri. 

~

The nest day came she was to get up with all she got and go through Chemo and radiation. 

She was still strong and smiling like always.

She left a note when she left to go to chemo. 

"Minho and Taemin.

Don't cry. Gosh. You guys are boys, Men don't cry.

Don't worry I'll beat this okay? I promise. 

I'll get throught this. We'll get through this together and No metter what I love you guys I'll see you guys afterwards.

xx Yuri"

~

Days and day pasted by. 

She was getting through and becomming healthy. 

She was a strong princess.

Another week and she was looking beautiful. 

It looked like she was beating cancer's and saying goodbye,

Taemin and Minho could see Yuri only amount of time because she was constantly taken away from the 'evil witches' and being sent to the penalty room to suffer a good time.

But she was getting better. 

~

A month passed by. 

Doctors declared that Yuri was becommming okay really quickly but they were uncertain if the cancer cell were gone, or if it was dead brain cells. They're hoping that it was The cancer cells being gone in the wind.

~

CHEMO 

then

Radiation

over and over again.

~

Doctors entered into the room with their heads down. 

Taemin and Minho knew something was up.

"Yuri.."

Another dead silence.

"She's gone. She left a note to you guys.

Minho and Taemin, 

I'm so sorry. I'm in the pits of hell going through Chemo and Radiation. It hurts like crazy.

I'm became an angel. Your angels. 

I'll be in heaven watching over you. Love you. Live and smile.

Keep your head up and smile guys.

I love you Minho and Taemin.

-Yuri"

Cancer beat her.

It beat the 

S

  H

    I

     T

out of her.


A/N: Took me 4 hours to write this be happy.