1

I Love You Too

In every shinhwa concert,they never fail to make their orange princess scream because of the skinship. Among all the couples in Shinhwa, Ricsyung is the most popular. They acted like water and oil. They always used ‘push and pull’ method. Eric will become so touchy around Hyesung. Many times Eric hugs and kisses are rejected by Hyesung,but Eric doesn’t care and will hug hyesung over and over again. On the other hand,Andy Lee feel jealous,mad and sad. To be honest,he,Andy Lee,the maknae of Shinhwa has a feeling towards Eric Mun,the leader of Shinhwa. He loves eric since forever. He to scared to confess to eric. He scared that the older man will avoid him after that. Andy doesn’t want that to happen. It is really a nightmare if eric avoid him. But the more he keep his feelings to himself the more he will suffer. So andy made up his mind, he will tell eric everything after this concert.

 

 

After the concert finish, shinhwa decided to make a party at hyesung’s place. They go to hyesung place together,in one car. Junjin is the driver, beside junjin is minwoo. Andy sit beside dongwan in the middle and in the back there are eric and hyesung. Andy doest know why.but seeing the other two sit together also can make him jealous.

 

 

In hyesung house, everyone are so noisy, laughing and talking to each other but andy is so damn quite, he doesn’t talk a single bit. When other make joke, he will be the only person who is not laughing. Eric know that something is bother andy. Because usually andy is hyperactive but tonight he is different.

 

 

After had their small party,everyone go to their dream land except andy and eric. Andy think this is his opportunity to tell eric about his feeling. Before he could stand up to go to eric, the older man has already walked up to him and sit beside him.

 

 

‘Ya kiddo, what is wrong with you toninght? Do you sick?something bother you?do you have problems?’asks eric to andy.eric seemed really worried.

 

 

‘No no no. I’m fine’ lied andy

 

 

‘Tsk,you can lie to others but not to me andy ah. you think I just know you yesterday? I have know you for 21 years andy ah. I know when something trouble you. Just tell me. I will hear your problem’

 

 

'Hyung,can you pomise me something before I telling you my problem?

 

 

'Promised?'

 

 

'Yes,promise me that you will never ever avoid me after this?'

 

 

'Yah andy, why would I avoid you?'

 

 

‘Hyung,just promise me’ Andy plead.

 

 

'Okay okay, I promised you. So what are you going to tell me?'

 

 

‘Eric hyung, do you love me?’Andy ask.

 

 

‘Of course I love you pabo ya. Youre my cute adorable, dongsaeng. Who will not love someone who is cute as you?’ eric answered and pinch andy cute cheek.

 

 

‘So he only think me as his dongsaeng. Nothing more. Should I continue or shouldn’t I??’ andy think to himself

 

 

‘Hyung,that is not what I mean actually’ Andy pick up his courage to continue ‘ I love you hyung. From our first met until now, I always love you. I  try to ignore my feelings towards you but I cant. I just cant do that. I know that you will not love me back but I just have to let it out. Its really hurt to keep this feelings to myself. And I am sorry because I love you’ Andy blurted his feeling all out. Without he knowing it, tears starting to roll down to his cheeks.

 

When eric saw the tears,he felt the pain in his heart. He really hate seeing andy cry. Eric hug andy to comfort him. He hug andy so tight. Eric could hear that andy sob become louder and louder. ‘Andy ah, stop crying will you?it is really break my heart to see you like this’ eric speak softly while andy’s hair. ‘How did you know that I will not love you back?did someone told you like that?’ eric asked andy.

 

Andy stop crying. He was so confused. What is that supposed to mean? ‘I love you too andy ah. Just like you,I also so scared to tell you that I love you. Just like you,I also try to ignore my feelings to you,that’s why I hang out around hyesung a lot. So that I will not think about you. But it doesn’t help a single bit. I always think about you all the time’ eric said still hug the younger man.

 

Andy is so shock. He wipe his tears and look up to face eric. Does he hear it right? Did eric just said that he loves him too? Eric giggle when he see that andy is so adorable with his confused face and red nose. ‘Why are staring at me like that?’ ask eric. ‘Hyung, can you pinch me?it feels like a dream.’ After andy said that,eric kiss andy on the lips. ‘What about now?still feels like a dream? Want me to kiss you again?’ asked eric playfully.Andy cheek is so hot and red. ‘Yes.please’ andy answered shyly.

 

Eric kiss andy lips again, but this time is more passionate romantic. Eric on andy’s bottom lips and slid his tongue asking for entrance. Andy eagerly open his mouth as their tongue dance together. Suddenly lee minwoo who is sleep on the couch wake up. He see what eric and andy are doing. ‘Yah you two, just get a room!!’ minwoo said. Eric and andy immediately broke the kiss and blushing like mad.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually I want to write about JIndy, but I think this story suit Ricdy better. Other than that,I also craving for Ricdy lately..you know its really hard to read about Ricdy on this site. So,what do you guys think about my first try? I would really appreciate your feedback  :)