B-Bomb Oneshot "Stay with me"

Block B Oneshots/Twoshots

The sun shined brightly onto your face, waking you up to a new day.  You felt B-Bomb behind you, he had a day off!  Finally.

One of his arms was around your waist while the other one was under your pillow, guarding your head, you felt blessed to have a boyfriend like B-Bomb. You let out a satisfied sigh.

He was still asleep behind you, you could feel his breathing on your neck. Shivers ran down your spine. He had a lot of schedule and he has been working quite a lot through the past week and sleep was necessary for him. So you decided to let him sleep and to go prepare some breakfast for him.

You tried to slowly move away from him, carefully because you didn’t want to wake him up, but it was difficult when his arm trapped you tightly to him. You lightly lifted it off you and placed it behind him. You wiggled yourself closer to the edge of the bed, and just when you thought you could get out, you felt someone grab your t-shirt and pull you back in bed.

-          Stay with me.

B-Bomb whispered into your ear still sleepy with that y voice he had in the morning. You could hardly resist and you would’ve stayed, but you really wanted to do something for him.

-          I can’t, I need to go and make a special breakfast for you, oppa!

 You giggled when he brought you closer to him.

-          You can do something special and stay in bed with me.

He hugged you closer until you were trapped to him once more. Both of his arms tightly wrapped around you, he brought you back against him to fell the warmness again.

-          But oppa ~~~.

You whined. You didn’t want to argue with him, but you didn’t want to give up.

-          I really want to…

B-Bomb was pleading, how could you leave him, cold and alone in bed like that?

-          Come on _______-ah, five more minutes. Please~~~.

 He rested his head slightly on top of your and lightly kissed behind your ear. You couldn’t resist it anymore, you had to stay, not only because he wanted, but you wanted to stay too.

-          Alright oppa, but just five more minutes.

-          Ok… ok…

You closed your eyes, feeling so safe in his arms. You knew it was going to last longer than five minutes, but you didn’t mind, it made you both happy.  After couple of minutes you fell asleep and when you woke up B-Bomb wasn’t in the bed anymore.

You quietly got up and went down stairs. You saw him in the kitchen, sitting and drinking coffee.

-          Good morning, again.

He smiled at you with his charming smile.

-          You could make me that special breakfast now, because I’m so hungry, I could eat a cow.

-          I’m lazy now.

You sat on his lap, hugged him and giggled at his expression.

-          Oh… Come on, jagiya.

-          Ok, I’ll make it.

-          Thanks. I love you.

He gave you a tender kiss.

Heyyyy! ^_^
I'm really sorry, it ended up really short  
But I hope you like it!!
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & REQUEST

P.S. The more you comment the faster I update :D