Love

Love - Hoya

Standing at the end of the hall. The closed door faced you that housed several close friends and family. Fixing your white dress for the hundredth time you looked up at your father taking his place beside you. Your arm locked with his as you held your purple bouquet in your other hand.

"You are so beautiful _______." Your father said huskily as you kissed him on his cheek.

"Thank you Appa. I love you and Umma forever and always." You reassured him as he nodded. The doors opened as the classic music played. Both of you walked down the aisle as the audience stood and bowed to you as your eyes finally found their way to your soon to be husband‚ Lee Howon.

Flashing a kind yet nervous smile at him‚ he relaxed and took a deep breath before he flashed his signature smile for you. Stepping up the stairs your father let go of your arm as Hoya took it bowing to your father and mother.

The ceremony was beautiful‚ it was going off just as to plan. Saying your personalized vows to each other and saying ‘I do’ was just perfect. The way everything came off was magical.

"Lee Howon now would like to present a song to his bride." The priest said as the Infinite members gathered around the piano. Singing the song which Hoya and you shared together brought tears to your eyes as their harmonies melted your heart as all you could do was smile.

Once the song was finished‚ Hoya helped you back‚ in front of the priest as he pronounced you husband and wife. Hoya’s hand gently wrapped around your waist as his other hand cupped your face as his lips pressed heatedly against yours. Pulling away gently he whispered that he loved you. Turning to the audience they all stood and smiled at you as the music started up again as you walked back up the aisle with your husband‚ Hoya.

A secluded cabin up in the mountains that overlooked a beautiful and peaceful lake was where your parents had set up your honeymoon. Just together at last. After dating for a year and a half and waiting for him on tours and getting through the rough times just made your relationship with him grow stronger the more you were apart.

Standing out on the dock‚ listening to the water lap up onto the shore as you felt the waves as they lifted the dock to their rocking motion. Hoya was still sleeping inside and your magical first night together was something to remember. But other things clouded your mind‚ worrying what would happen next.

Two warm arms wrapped around your stomach as he rested his head on your shoulder kissing your neck fondly.

"I thought a married couple was supposed to do everything together." Hoya said in between his kisses.

"I didn’t want to wake you up." You said softly as his warm breath flooded over your neck. "You were so peaceful and you have worked so hard you need your rest."

"I only rest when I am with you." His morning voice made your skin crawl as you broke into another smile.

The months seemed to pass by swiftly as you both returned to reality. Hoya’s parents bought you both an apartment as a gift; leaving you at home to decorate and to make it your own Hoya left on tour for a couple months.

Morning sickness claimed you every morning and night as you lounged around the house trying to get better from your strange illness. Cuddling up on the couch you wrapped a blanket around you as you fell asleep.

Hoya came home from his tour that night to find you sleeping on the couch. You held a pillow close to you as you nestled your face into his soft‚ fluffy‚ purple blanket. His heart became soft as he looked upon you. Tears gently rolled down your face as he wiped them away not knowing what was bothering you.

Picking you up and carrying to bed he made sure that you were comfortable before he got into bed next to you. Moving to find warmth you wrapped your arms around Hoya as your legs intertwined with his. Rubbing your back soothingly he fell asleep quickly with you in his arms.

The next morning‚ you waited your results for the doctors appointment that you had set up a week ago to find out what was wrong with you. Your phone alerted you of your incoming call as you moved out of Hoya’s strong grip answering the call outside of your bedroom.

"Annyeong, is this Mrs. Lee?" He receptionist asked on the other side.

"It is." You walked to the couch nervously as you sat down against the black leather.

"We got your results back from your tests that we took and it concluded that you are pregnant. Congratulations and please let us know if you need any help." The receptionist said with a chirpy voice as you agreed and hung up the call.

Running your hands through your hair, as a  commotion behind you cause you to look over your shoulder. Hoya was walking out from the bedroom as he pulled some water from the fridge before sitting next to you.

"Babe is there something wrong?" He wrapped his fingers with yours as he looked at you concerned.

"No‚ why do you ask?" You said with a playful tone that you used yo cover up your feelings.

"Jagiya‚ I know you better than that." He scoffed at your tone. "Well if you want to know. You usually stay awake for when I arrive home‚ you never cuddle my blanket unless something is bothering you and you were crying last night in your sleep."

You sighed in defeat as you knew he was going to find out sooner or later.

"Hoya…" You stopped as you looked in his chocolate eyes that was your kryptonite when you wanted to lie. "I thought I was sick so I went to the doctors and they took some tests. The tests found out that I was… pregnant." Your eyes never wavered from his as his heart dropped.

"We are going to have a baby?" He asked after a long silence. Nodding‚ you tried to search his eyes for some sort of hint. The classic smile that you had seen so many times was not filled with so much love and devotion. Pulling you into a hug‚ he held you tight as he couldn’t hold back his smile. Gently pulling away he pecked your lips a couple times with his before resting his hand on your stomach.

"There is really our child in there?" Hoya asked in disbelief as you nodded resting your hand on his. Leaning down he got down to your stomach as he began to caress your stomach whist talking to his child to be.

"You be a good boy or girl to mommy OK? She is going to do a lot of things for you. Grow up big and strong so we can play when you come out." Hoya kisses your stomach gently as it was still flat since you weren’t very far along. Letting his eyes move up to yours he sat there in disbelief as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"I love you Oppa." You whispered as your arms s around his waist.

"I love you too Jagi and our little one." Kissing your head he pulled a blanket over you as you drifted in and out of sleep listening to Hoya’s breathing.