Together

Together - Myungsoo ft. Sulli

The autumn evening was chill, yet crisp as Myungsoo walked down the street to SM Entertainment, where Sulli, his girlfriend was practicing for their new album. Waiting in the lobby, Myungsoo waited for her, she came down the stairs as he stood up and welcomed her with a hug.

"Ready for our weekend?" Myungsoo asked as she nodded happily.

Taking her hand in his, he walked out of the company doors slowly as the bitter air bit her exposed skin causing her to shiver from the warm work out that she had just gone through. Myungsoo felt Sulli shake as he stopped walking, taking off his blazer and slipping it over her shoulders. With a white sweater underneath Myungsoo held her hand again as she smiled at his warm jacket and his warm heart that he extended to her.

"How was your day sweetheart?" Myungsoo said as he swung their clasped hands together between them.

"It was ok;I just danced and we sung a little. What about you baby?" Sulli’s head gently rested on his shoulder as he walked slower trying to make her comfortable.

"Ah, just the usual. We had a little photo shoot today, but nothing really special. Is there something wrong, you don’t seem as perky today?" Myungsoo asked as he looked down at her softly.

"I am just tired it was a long day." Sulli quietly explained as the blocks seemed to tick by as they both talked about their days and upcoming schedules.

Arriving at his apartment, he held the door open for her as she walked inside. Shuffling the blazer off of her shoulders she handed it back to Myungsoo as she slipped off her shoes.

"How about we just stay in tonight." Myungsoo offered as he took his coat from her hands.

"I would like that." Sulli responded as Myungsoo and her walked into the warm, comforting environment.

With the night hours ticking away quickly, Myungsoo and Sulli sat on the couch as she sat on his lap. Her head rested on his shoulder as he played with her hair.

"Sulli~" Myungsoo quietly called her as she looked up at him, "You are so beautiful, no matter what you do." He pushed her hair behind her ear as he kissed her cheek gently.

Silence filled the hours as Sulli gently fell asleep on Myungsoo, letting her thoughts be silenced by his beating heart. Myungsoo looked down at her as his heart fluttered seeing her asleep. Trying to move out from under her, she wrapped her arms around his torso as she held onto him tighter. Figuring out how to move out of her grasp he tried one last time before she nuzzled her face into his chest.

Feeling defeated he slowly laid down on the couch as he put a pillow behind his head before pulling up a blanket across her back. Slowly rubbing her back and pushing her hair out of her face before kissing her gently and bidding her a goodnight with sweet dreams.