Invincible...

Invincible... [One-Shot]

 

I stared at the cute picture of my childhood best friend; we were both holding hands, smiling at the camera, in our first day of school. We looked so cute in there.

I looked to the next picture in the album. It was a photo of her sixteen birthday. I didn’t noticed that, but seeing ALL those pictures made me cry, I was remembering all of our friendship, but the worst part was: I remembered our end.

 

August 31st, 2003. (12.35 pm)

 

I heard her saddest voice through the phone. She was crying, and drunk. My best friend was feeling bad and I couldn’t help her because I was out of Seoul, returning to see the girl that I loved.

“Oppa... this hurts… that jerk hurt me… I feel so alone…” she said low. I push the accelerator.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll be there in just 30 minutes, wait for me” I told her, trying hard to sound peaceful, to calm my best friend.  

“Oppa… I’m going to your house; I don’t want you to come here”

“Don’t… stay there; I’m entering Seoul right now”

“Good bye oppa, see you later on your house” *This girl* I thought as I change my direction to my house. I hung up the phone, hoping she wasn’t that drunk.

 

September 1st, 2003. (01.23 am)

 

“Hello?” I said, putting the phone on my ear. I was already in my house, waiting for Yue.

“Hello? Oh SooHyun! Please come to the hospital right now! Yue had an accident in her car!” her mother was screaming like crazy. I felt something on my chest, I run to my car and then to the hospital. I knew something bad would happen.

 

September 1st, 2003 (02.55 am)

 

I was waiting with both of her parents in the hospital, her mother was crying, her father was calling her ex-boyfriend. I was just looking to the door, as in any moment an doctor will appear and tell as she was fine.

A police officer appeared in front of us.

“Are you… Yang Yue family?” we all nodded and look at him. “Ok, the incident was something like that. She was drunk; I think she had drunk 4 or 5 whiskies after she started to drive. She took a dangerous lap and she lost the control of the car, she end up crushing with the building in that street. The accident was at 12.16 today. I hope this had helped you.”  He told us and then left to talk with the doctors.

 

September 1st, 2003 (03.30 am)

 

I was walking in the waiting room. Waiting for ing doctor telling us how Yue was.

Finally one appeared.“Yang Yue’s family? Anyone knows Yang Yue?”  I run to meet him. He looked at me and then at her parents. “I’m really sorry to tell you this, we tried our best for these three hours, but our work was useless. Yang Yue is dead.

I looked at him. Crying. Waiting this was a lie. My bestfriend couldn’t be dead. The girl I loved since I was 4 years old. The stronger person I had ever met. My invincible girl. 

 

 

_______________________________________________

Bored I know.... anyway... EnJoy it!! <3 ><