Mir- Webcam

My Daily Imaginations

It was just a normal Tuesday, for my plain, dull life, considering my relationship with one of Korea's big boy group. Yep, I have been in a relationship with MBLAQ's Mir for a while now. But I still can't believe it. Not because the plain little me can be Mir's girlfriend, but the fact that my boyfriend could really reach his dream that he had been dying to achieve, becoming a musician. I might sound selfish, but I don't like these kind of times. The times where he was having a comeback. He was so busy he doesn't even have the time to call or even text me. I was going to shut down my computer and go to sleep when a sudden beep on my skype surprised me. 'Bangaji' popped out and I almost jumped in happiness. I immediately accept the call and grinned ear to ear.

"Oppaaa!" I yelled excitedly. He chuckled and waved his hand at me.

"Hello~" 

"You're finally free?" He pouted a little and nodded.

"I am, but gosh that was tiring.." I smiled sympathically.

"Aw, c'mon~ lemme pat you." I said and reached out to pat his image on my monitor. He looked confused for a while but laughed as he saw me touching somewhere below the webcam, he moved his head excitedly.

"Ahh~ I feel better." I chuckled.

"So, anything new?" He asked, I thought for a second and widened my eyes in excitement and nodded furiously.

"I. GOT. A........ DOG!" He gaped in shock.

"Reallyyy???" He grinned once again, a thrilled expression never leaving his face. But after a few moments, that smile turned to a frown. "Was Bangaji not enough?" He pouted dramatically. I laughed and pat his image one again.

"Aww, don't worry~ He would never be able to take your place." I winked. "Wanna meet him?" 

"Of course of course! I have to judge wether he's good enough for you or not!" I immediately run out to get my dog. A few moments past and I went back in front of the camera with a little dog in my lap. His eyes widened and he reached out his hand, as if he's asking the dog to come to him. 

"Annyeong? Say Annyeongg~" I said to my dog as I took his little paw and move it around as if he's waving at him.

"AW SO CUTE!!!!!!!!" He said and squeezed the thin air.

"He is isn't he?" I hugged my dog closer.

"Who's his name?" I paused and looked at him blankly.

"...You haven't thought for a name." He announced. I looked at him with a guilty smile and nodded.

"I call him doggie." I said truthfully. He facepalmed himself.

"You can't call a dog just.... doggie." 

"So.. What should I call him?" I thought. He ponders for a second and snapped up happily, I swear I saw a lightbulb next to his head.

"Bangaji!"