Events

Events - N

Sweetheart I will be home in ten minutes.

Texting N, checking in so he would know when you would be home.

Thanks baby, I will be waiting for you. - N

The night was already late, so it was sweet of him to stay up a little later for you. Grabbing your bag you walked out the door leaving the computers to sleep, as you were the last one to leave. A mist came down from the vents as you tried to run to the front doors, just to find that they were locked. Jiggling the door with all of your might, breathing in the weird smelling material your legs gave out as you crippled to the ground as your joints and muscles became weak as your vision blurred. Seeing the outlines of two men they picked you up and took you back to your computer lab.

Ten minutes ticked by, then twenty minutes, then thirty. N waited anxiously wondering what had happened to you as he grabbed his coat and drove his motor bike to your office. Pushing open the door with ease he ran up the two flights of stairs to your office as he saw you behind the  glass doors tied up and limp. Knocking on the door, he screamed your name as one of the men grabbed him and threw him in the room with you.

Staggering to his feet he ran over to you as he held your limp body in his hand, trying to wake you up he checked your vitals as you were breathing shallowly. Holding you securely in his arms the two men began to walk into the room as N looked up from you to them.

"Who are you?" They asked as the other man turned to the other. "Ah! What are you doing here? Do you know her?"

N nodded as he held you tightly in his arms trying to protect you. Returning his attention to you the men left as they sealed the room, letting the same gas fill the room through the vents. Taking off his shirt swiftly he wrapped it around his nose and mouth to act like a vent. Grabbing a nearby scarf he wrapped it around yours too before he laid you down as he tried to find a way out. Checking the windows, locked and sealed, doors, locked and sealed as well. Looking up in frustration he saw the vents that could easily fit him and you. Standing on a chair he took off the cover as he looked back down at you.

Checking your vitals again, he felt them becoming more stable as your eyes slowly began to open. Pressing his finger to where your lips would be, you nodded as he took his finger off of your lips then moving it as a gesture to follow him. Crawling on your knees where the toxic air was thinner he stepped on the chair and helped you up as he helped you into the vent as he followed after you.

Finding a hint of light you crawled towards it as he followed you. Getting to an outside vent you pulled the cover from over your face as you gasped at the fresh air, N did the same as he pushed it open letting it fall to the ground.

"We have to get down there. Follow me." N said as he got out first finding a minimal ledge that you could walk on as you followed him carefully, finding a way down the three stories he helped you down as he ran to his bike, you followed him as you got on the back wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"N they’re coming." You called from the back as you looked over your shoulder at the two guys that were now following you in a truck, pulling out their guns they shot at you as N dodged the bullets and took you home.

Locking yourselves in your house you finally caught your breaths on the bed.

"Sorry I wasn’t home when I said I would be." You apologized as your chest burned.

"It just helped me find you." He kissed you shortly as he too was trying to catch his breath, "You are not going to work tomorrow." He demanded.

"Then where am I going to be?" You asked as you snuggled into him.

"With me"