Prologue

Like Losing a Grain of Rice on a Grassy Hill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

Every member of Super Junior sat in their living room, each member eying Ryeowook and Kyuhyun carefully. "Hyungs... why are you staring at us?" Ryeowook curiously asked. "You guys are being obvious." Heechul stated, and the other members nodded in agreement. "Obvious?" Ryeowook stared at s, then at Kyuhyun. "You guys like each other." Sungmin smiled as he said this, and then winked at Ryeowook. "Wha... No I do not like Kyuhyun!" "And there is no way possible that I'd like Ryeowook!" Heechul laughed at their denial, since he expected them to deny it. "Your words say denial, but the blush on your faces say otherwise." Eunhyuk winked at them, and Ryeowook hid his face in his hands.

Ryeowook stared at Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun stared back. "So... what the hyungs said earlier... do you think it's true?" Kyuhyun asked, and Ryeowook shrugged his shoulders. "It depends. Do you like me?" Kyuhyun looked down, and for awhile didn't say anything. "I guess so?" Ryeowook sighed out of relief, and then blinked in shock. "What about you?" Kyuhyun stared at Ryeowook, and Ryeowook nodded. "Told you that your words say denial but the blush on your faces say otherwise." Eunhyuk stuck his tounge out at the maknaes, then ran off. Ryeowook sighed, and shook his head.

"You know, for two people who apparently didn't like each other, they make a good couple." Heechul whispered to Yesung, who nodded in agreement. "You wouldn't have believed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter