Kwon Yuri's Brilliant Plan

Krazy Kwon

One fine morning, Kwon Yuri woke up with determination in her heart.

 

"I have to revive YulSic." Yuri said defiantly to herself as she stood up from her bed and marched outside her and Yoona's room to find her favorite partner in crime, Jessica. Her search didn't last long since Jessica's already lounging on their couch, her head resting on Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

"Yah. Jung Sooyeon. We have to get back together again." Yuri said as she sat on the coffee table in front of the two.

 

"The are you talking about?" Sooyoung asked, annoyed that her little quiet time with the Princess is being disturbed by the other brown-skinned weirdo.

 

"I really need YulSic back to counter the Taeny-effect." Yuri said with passion burning in her eyes. Jessica and Sooyoung scoffed. This girl must've had crack for breakfast.

 

"That ship died years ago, Yul. No one would believe our anymore." Jessica said loosing interest.

 

"Man, Sica. You're so selfish." Yuri glared at her friend. "You're going on my list, Jung Sooyeon. You too, Choi Sooyoung."

 

With one final glare at the two, Yuri walked away, stomping her feet for dramatic effect.

 

"Try Yoona, maybe she's up to rekindle the YoonYul flame." Sooyoung shouted out.

 

'Hmmm. Yoonyul is a good idea. We even have this very large fanbase. Prepare to die, Taeny!' Yuri thought with a maniacal gleam on her face. She dashed to her Yoona's shared room and saw that Yoona's still sleeping soundly. She sat on Yoona's bed and shook Yoona's arm.

 

"Yoongie! Wake up! Wake up!" Yoona groaned and looked at Yuri with a glare.

 

"What is it, unnie?" Yoona said with a hoarse voice.

 

"Let's revive, YoonYul!"

 

"What?" Yoona shot up and scratched her head.

 

"Let's show skinship and stuff again so we can make our fans crazy."

 

"Unnie, why so sudden?" Yoona furrowed her eyebrows. She knows Yuri is crazy but looking at Yuri's crazed expression right now just gives her the chills.

 

"We have to stop Taeny." Yuri said in a meek voice.

 

"Oh. I see. So you're going to use me?" Yoona said, teasing her best friend.

 

"NO! It's just that…" Yuri sighed.

 

"I understand. You want Tiffany unnie to notice that you're not happy." Yoona said with concern on her face. Yuri smiled sadly at Yoona.

 

"Arasseo. If that is what will make you feel better, I'll help you." Yoona said.

 

"You're such a reliable friend, Yoongie!" Yuri hugged Yoona tightly.

 

"Anything for you, unnie. Just don’t fall in love with me again, okay?" Yoona smirked.

 

"Ya! I did not fall in love with you back then!" Yuri said defensively.

 

"Oh really? Our fans didn't believe so." Yoona giggled.

 

"Just admit it, unnie. If I weren't so straight, you would've asked me out, right?" Yoona giggled, teasing Yuri.

 

"Shut up!" Yuri huffed in annoyance.

 

"So, we'll start tommorow?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yeah. I'll post stuff on Instagram just like Taeng." Yuri smiled to herself.

 

Bring it on, es. Hell's gonna break loose.