05

Make You Mine ... Again

 

-at YG Entertaiment Building-

 

[No one POV]

“YG Entertaiment????… JY Park… are you serious??” She thought to herself.

Suddenly, that place turned like horror place for her. She look so scared when she walked into the building.

“what happen??what am I doing here?? Oh god please save me… I don’t want to see him again…” Sohee keep thought to herself.. Until....

“ahn sohee….” Someone called her name.

Sohee turned her  body, and looked who called her name.

“Sohee… Ahn Sohee You’re back….” Sohee cant help but smiling, seeing someone run into her arms and hugged her tightly.

“I Miss U… I miss U….”

“I Miss U too unni, how are you….” Sohee hugged her back. CL, her Besfriend when they still trainee in JYP entertaiment

“I’m fine, it’s been a long time…. I never heard your condition,  I just heard from sunye, you keep stay in United States after WG decided to break….”

“yeah, I keep stay in US and work for JYP…”Sohee smiled.

“Hi sohee…. Nice to see you…” Someone next to Chaerin

She hugged sohee with her skinny body . u know who???

Sandara Park….

 

[SOHEE POV]

She hugged me tightly and smile

“glad to see you back” she said with her brightness face. I just gave her smiled back.

Uhm, this is my 2nd time I meet her after 3 years ago.

“he’s sandara park brother… your rival…” suddenly Khun oppa words crossing again in my mind, he’s totally Wrong.

He didn’t know anything about Us. 3 years ago when 2ne1 debut in US. Chaerin unni asked me for hang out with 2ne1. First, I feel so uncomfortable. Because you know, 2ne1 member always have gossip rumors with Jiyong. And I don’t like it.

But, I decided to go with them. I just want to know, who is Sandara Park and Park Bom. 2 woman who always have scandal rumors with my boyfriends, ummm I mean my ex boyfriends. But my thought is wrong.  They really nice to me, especially Park Bom unni. And I know something, Sandara Park already has a boyfriend, and he’s not Jiyong…I'm feel relieved

But honestly my problem is not with her,, but with….

“miss ahn, JY Park waiting for you…” the bodyguard asked me for leave.

“what are you doing here…?” asked Chaerin unni.

“I dunno, but JY Park wait for me… sorry unni, I have to go…”

"ahhh okay, don’t forget to call me okay..”she smiled, Sandara Park too.

 

I stopped outside a door marked “ CEO”

The bodyguard opened the door for me. But something stopped my step, I feel my foot are difficult to move.

There’s not Just JY Park, but Yang Hyun Suk too, CEO of YG entertaiment.  And not just them…

This is who make me feel freeze in that place.

He is here too…. Kwon Ji Yong.

“oh my…..”  I really wanna cry now……God, why you do this TO ME???????


“soheeya…come in….” JY Park.

I walked slowly, and keep lowered my head. My heart beating so fast. What's this?

“you can seat there…” Yang Hyun Suk  allow me to sit. But ughhh is there any other place?? PLEASE…

I have no choice -_-. I sit next to him… HIM??? Yeah please don’t ask me who…? I hate repeating his name..

Feel so uncomfortable, I can feel his eyes keep staring at me. I just lowered my face.

“You know why we call you??”

I shook my head. I don’t know why ? but I know this is something serious. I can see from their face, especially JY Park face. His face looks like holding his emotion.

OH GOD WHAT HAPPEN??? SAVE ME PLEASE

“Ahn Sohee, You know why?” he asked me with different tone, angry tone.

I shook my head again.

"You're just one day go back to Korea, and you make a great news around Korea" JY Park with his emotions threw a newspaper onto the table.

My eyes grew bigger…

I know, I screwed up everything.

 

[JIYONG POV]

"You're just one day go back to Korea, and you make a great news around Korea" JY Park with his emotions threw a newspaper onto the table.

My eyes grew bigger… What’s this??

I’m so shocked with all the news paper. I tried to calm down my self, I read one by one every words title in front of the newspaper. hope that I read it wrong.

“BIG SCANDAL SOHEE WONDER GIRLS AND BIGBANG GDRAGON”

Whaaaaat??? What the hell is this???

“OLD RUMORS ABOUT G DRAGON DATING SOHEE IS TRUE”

Oh my gosh,,, what’s this???

I turned my face, looked at her. Shock expression, like me.

I saw the newspaper again. They posted our photo together. In the photo Sohee used big glasses and led me into the hotel. Wait…. When…?

This is last night??

Honestly, I don’t remember about last night. I just drunk and forget everything. When I woke up, I’m just I realized that I was lying in a hotel room. I had asked the hotel staff, but they don't know anything. and now I know the answer. Sohee was the one who took me to a hotel last night

“a…appa… I can explain this…this ..this is not like what you think” She trying to explain

“explain about what???”

“I’m just brought him to hotel, because he was drunk.. I just helped him . That’s it”

“then, I asked you, do you have relationship with Jiyong??”

“I…I’m not..”

I looked at her, she throw away her face from me.

“then explain about this” JY park pointed to one of the newspapers

the tittle written “ SOHEE & G DRAGON ALREADY DATED for 7 YEARS”

“this...this is wrong… totally wrong appa… I never date with..him before”

Okay she hide about our past relationship now. We know, we secretly dated before..

no one know about our relationship, big bang or wonder girls.. no one know about us..

except….

“and how about  this???” JY Park keep asked her.

Oh my god what next??

YG-hyung give us photo’s. Our old photos. I never seen this photo before,  I never know about this photo

"what’s this?”

Oh my god, this is our photo. When we date at midnight 3 years ago. All the photo our date 3 years ago, including …

Ughhh. Now we can’t lie again about our relationship..

That crazy paparazzi take our kissing photo too. I remembered this photo, when in front of her apartement.

We can’t avoid it now…

“YG and I know about your relationship, if you know what happen 3 years ago… every week paparazzi send us your photo, we spend a lot of money to cover all of  these”

We were both silent. This was our mistake in the past. But why now this story comes up again??

"I don't know what to do on this case now  ... I'm going crazy now aiishhhhhhh" JYPark stood and grunted with annoyance.

Sohee and me was silent,don't know what to do, don't know what to say. Too shocked by this incident, of course.

We didn't know this incident will getting worst.

"You see it ....." Yang Hyun-suk took the remote TV, and turn on the television on his room

A headline news

 "Scandal Big Big Bang G-Dragon and Sohee Wonder Girls, caught on camera tonight. They were seen entering hotel together...... "

"Scandal G Dragon and Sohee became hot news today in korea ....." He was moving to the other-channel, and all the news about us already spread all over Korea.

"See ... you see all of the impact of your actions?" JY Park screamed loudly, he was very angry.

 "Jin young be patient, we will find a way out together" Yang Hyun Suk hyung tried to make JY Park calm down.

"You know what a great impact of this case?? ... this will impact on your new film Sohee, we've signed a big contract. And this can be a great loss to my company ... "

" This will also affect the launch of your new album Ji .. "added Yang Hyu suk.

They all fell silent.

"There is only one way out of this ...." Said YG hyung spend his idea

 "What?"

 

 "You just have to publish your relationship and .............. married "