Chapter 1- Am I in love?

Romance's first kiss

  Chapter 1-  Am I in love?

 

~First day of school~
 

Tiffany Phan: omg, I'm so nervous to go to High School. *shivers*

Jessica Phan: Don't worry, Chi Tiffany! I know you're going to be fine. you are a good big sister to us! *hugs tiffany*  -chi is a word meaning big sister or a girl that's older than you in Vietnamese. but for this statement, it means big sister.-

 

Tiffany Phan: Aww thanks for the hug! *Smiles*


Jessica Phan: Your welcome ;) 

 

~SChool~

Crowd: oH my GOSH JUSTIN BLACK AND MIKE BLACK !!!!!!! x5

Tiffany Phan: Who is Justin black?

Girl with yellow shirt from the crowd: Omg, you don't know him? He's the popular guy in school.

HOw can you not know him? Don't you go to this school?

Tiffany Phan: This is the first day of school for me, ok? I just transfered to this school today. But ok, I don't get how he's popular... *wonders*

Girl with yellow shirt from the crowd: Well,um, hi! my name's Yuri Nguyen, I'm vietnamese and you?


Tiffany Phan: I'M VIETNAMESE TOO. haha!  WEll, i think we should go to class now...

Yuri Nguyen: Ok! I think we're la--.

Tiffany Phan: Late.

BOTH: HAHA. jinx. we finished each other's sentences.

Tiffany Phan: I guess we're good friends after all.

Yuri Nguyen: OR EVEN BEST FRIENDS.

Tiffany Phan: Sure. :)

Tiffany Phan: *thinks about justin black* hmm, well, yuri, you can go use the bathroom first,  I need to find my chinese mirror.

 

Yuri Nguyen: Ok! See ya later!

Tiffany Phan: okay.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany Phan: Well, I should be going to class now, with the others. Even though I lost my chinese mirror. =_=

Tiffany Phan: *walks forward*

Justin Black: Wait. *hand on tiffany phan's shoulder*

Tiffany Phan: *isthatthejustinblackijustsaw* What? *blushes*

Justin Black: Is this your mirror? I saw you drop it while you were talking to a girl named Yuri.

Tiffany Phan: OMG thanks! yeah, its my mirror. 

Tiffany Phan: I'm new to this school so um, please don't tease or judge me or anything ok? *giggles*

Justin Black: I have a compliment to tell you....

*SILENCE*

Tiffany Phan: What?!

Justin Black: DID IT HAVE TO TAKE 3 minutes to wait for your "yes or no" answer?

Tiffany Phan: HEY. is that what you're trying to tell me?

Justin Black: Ok, I'll tell you right now.. *heart beating* I think you're cute.

Tiffany Phan: What....... *blushes* *heart beating*

Tiffany: What do you mean I'm cute? ( I've never heard a guy called me cute before)

Justin Black: Your attitude and personality, and your appearance is cute. Even your chinese mirror.

Tiffany Phan: OMG. you barely know me, how would you know all those things, accept my appearance and chinese mirror. lol

Justin Black: Well, your personality and attitude can be a little stupid, but you fall in love easily, and you're nice and smart and has a heart of gold. is that right?

Justin BLack: I can tell by looking  in your eyes, and I saw you looking at me looking blank and your cheeks were as red  an apple and you were silent for a while. Duh.

Tiffany Phan: Well, thanks for the compliment? Bye, I got to be going now. *looks at watch* 

OMG IM LATE FOR 5 minutes already because of you.

Justin Black: No you're not. You're early 5 minutes. 

Tiffany Phan: how? *remember that it was only 7:00 A.M*

Tiffany Phan: oh.. ok. I remember now. haha. but I'm gonna go to class now. bye...

Justin Black: WAIT!
Tiffany Phan: *runs away*

Justin black: *thinks in mind* I didn't even get to know her name... I wonder if she knows my name... but I think.... I'm in love with her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi! how is my story so far? you like chapter 1? well I'm not finished but please read it! thank you! :3

 

Mike Black: What took you so long,bro? Hurry up. 

Mike Black: As a matter in fact, you look like you just kissed a girl.hahaha

Justin Black: Sorry, I was in the bathroom, checking myself out,(liar) and no. I did NOT kiss a girl, you're teasing me again, arent ya? 

Mike Black: Well, hurry up.

Justin Black: Ok,let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs.Shua: Good morning my new 2013 high school students,  I would like to introduce myself. I'm Mrs.Shua, I have 2 dogs named BB and RR and a parrot named Frisby. I have 2 daughters, and I'm Chinese.

Boy #1: Wow, you're chinese? Cool! What type of books do you like to read? *smiles big*

Mrs.Shua: Yes, I'm chinese. are you chinese too? Oh, I love all types of books: manga,chapter books,picture books any.

Boy #1: No, I'm not chinese. I'm filipino. Me too,Mrs.Shua!

Boy #2: Bro, you sound like a kid. a kid that is curious about everything....

Boy #1: HEY! *runs to Boy #1* get back here!

Class: HAHAHAH!

Mrs.Shua: That's enough, Mike and Ike. Now I have an announcement to announce.

*CLASS IS SILENT* 0.0

Mrs.Shua: We have  a new student. His name is Justin Black. THE BLACK BROTHERS! (sounds kinda racist) 

*applauses*

Yuri Nguyen: *pokes Tiffany Phan* omg, justin black.justin black. mike black.!

Tiffany Phan: *blushes* yeah... XD haha 

TIffany Phan: *remembers in mind* - I remember when I talked to Justin Black earlier this morning, he even called me cute.*

Yuri Nguyen: hello? Earth To Tiffany. Tiffany Phan . You're daydreaming again?

Tiffany Phan: Oh! :o I am? I didn't know that. I felt like I was in a trance. A very precious trance.

Yuri Nguyen: are you kidding me? "precious trance"

CLASS SILENT

Yuri Nguyen: Okay, let's look forward to what's gonna happen. NOW.

Tiffany Phan: *nods yes* alright

Justin Black: *walks in classroom* *looks at Tiffany Phan right away* 

Justin Black: Uh,hi. My name's Justin Black. I'm American and, I'm new here.

Mrs.Shua: Hi Justin! :) You must be the brother of Mike Black. But he's in a different class. Well, you may sit next to....

Yuri Nguyen: *whispers to Tiffany Phan* omg, maybe its u

Tiffany Phan: Pshh. *whispers* no way

Mrs.Shua: TIFFANY PHAN! Tiffany's the girl with the curly hair, I'm sorry tiffany, but you might as well have to show him around. Is that fine with you?

Tiffany Phan: Uh-n- I mean yes. *heart beating*

Yuri Nguyen: haha! I told you I was right. What a beautiful fate.

Tiffany Phan: -_- UGH.

Justin Black: *walks to tiffany phan* *whispers and winks* YES!
 

TIffany Phan: *stares at Justin Black walking to his seat which is next to her*