C h a p t e r 1

When Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Day of 7th Grade

Jooyoung's POV

I arrived school at 7:30am to meet up with my friends since it was the first day of our 7th grade year. I was about to walk to the school building after getting out the car but someone called out my name. I turned around and saw my driver waving at me so I walked over to him and said "What's up ajusshi?"

"What time do you want me to come pick you up? Your dad is asking since he wants me to run some errands for him around noon. But he said that if you want to go home early, he'll let someone else do it" said ajusshi.

"I'll call you an hour before I want you to pick me up but if you're not done by then, I'll ask my friend for a ride home. It shouldn't be a problem. Or if you're done, call or text me!" I replied.

"Okay then. I'll let you know. Now go before your friends give you back the title of little miss late!" ajusshi said jokingly.

I puffed my cheeks and started walking to the main building. You might wonder why I'm so close to ajusshi, right? Well, he has been working with my dad way before I was born and even before my dad met my mom. Anyways, back to me. I was walking down the hall greeting everyone that I see but when I took out my phone to listen to music, the times reads '7:42am', which means I'm late meeting up with my best friends for life for 12 minutes. I ran as fast as I could but then my phone slipped out of my pocket and landed on the floor LOUD. I bend over to pick up and when I was about to look front again, I got pushed behind which caused me to fall forward. I heard someone gasped so I turned around to see a boy panicking. I quickly stood up and glanced at him before walking away. After 3 steps, the boy shouted "Sorry! I didn't mean to!".

I scoffed and wondered who the heck was that boy. He looks familiar but then not at the same time. I was lost in thought until my friends came crashing into me screaming and yelling into my ears. A smile appeared on my face and I began to scream and yell like them. When all of us were done 'spazzing', we laughed until our stomach hurts. Suddenly, Nayoon and Yookyung pulled one of my arm and dragged me into the classroom. I sat on the table that has my name on it confusing waiting for my friends to start talking. After what felt like forever, Nayoon said "Hey! Did you know that the new boy that transferred here last year with his friends will be in our class this year! He was suppose to be in 7B but then changed to 7A! I heard he's sooooo hot, cute and handsome. Well, he's just perfect! But wait Yoo... What's his name again? I forgot..."

"You dumbbutt! Well, I think his name is Jeon or something..." Yookyung replied scratching her hair.

"Oh my gosh you guys. It's just a guy! Plus, I bet he's going to be so arrogant since he knows that everyone will spaz about him which is what you're doing right now" I said.

"Urhg whatever Joo! Anyways, why were you late? I thought you promised us to meet at 7:30am!" Nayoon said furiously.

"Hehehe sorry guys... I was talking to ajusshi about what time I want to go home. Anyways, mind if I might need a ride after school today?" I asked them.

"Is that a question? Of course you can! I'm giving Nayoon a ride too so let's all go together in my car!" Yookyung said cheerfully.

Before I got the chance to answer, the bell rang and students came pouring in while I give Nayoon and Yookyung an okay sign when they were walking to their desk. I glanced over to the table to my right and saw the name on the table. It says 'Jeon Jungkook'. Ahh... So the Jeon guy that Nayoon and Yookyung were talking about will sit next to me huh? Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter