First and Last Chapter

I see It now (ONE SHOT)

I SEE IT NOW...

I should've seen it sooner. You had always been in front of me yet, I never saw you. James, I must admit, I'm an idiot. I'm a fool for not realizing it earlier. I was too wrapped up in trying to win Liam Payne's heart.

James, I look at him and then I look at you. I chased after him because I admired his voice and beauty. I did everything possible to make him notice me.

Sadly, despite all my efforts, his heart was with a different girl from the very beginning. I lost without knowing it. I was stubborn.

He treated me like a dog, no matter how often I had saved his life.

I see that now.

You already know that I gave up on him so I won't talk more about him. I'll talk about you, about us.

Yes I said "us"

You must have been a saint to wait for me that long. You're a blessing even after I ignored you and hurt you without knowing. I didn't see you had feelings for me, when everybody else saw it. It should've been obvious.

You were with me from the start, and I didn't see it. I didn't see how much you loved me, despite everything the people said about me. You can be certain i see it now, James Reid.

You even went against your family, friend, and celebrity career... just for me, you risked losing your fans . It's very clear that I don't deserve you, and I won't blame you if you found someone else already.

So before I close I'll say the words you waited so long to hear. James Reid, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the one I've been longing for. I didn't see it then, but I see it now. I'll be at my home if you decide you want to hear me say it in person. I'll be waiting for you.

Ann Li








James cried as he dropped the letter. He quickly put on his jacket and ran outside. Yes, he loved her as well, more then she'd ever know.

________________


There was a knock on the door. Ann got up hurriedly and ran to answer it. She opened it and saw James standing there, his face was red with happiness and she wiped tears from his eyes.

James spoke, breaking the silence.

"Ann..."

"Ja- James... Y-yo- you have something to sa-say to m-mee?" she stuttered.

"Yup. Ann Li, I love you," he said as he wiped the tears from her eyes.

He embraced her in a long deep kiss and it felt he was in heaven at the touch of her lips. The broke after a minute and Ann hugged him. She rested her head on his chest and smiled. James was now hers.

"It took you long enough," she said.

"I know, my love."

"Since when did I became your love?" she playfully asked him.

"Well right now..."

"Don't you have to ask me a certain question first?"

"Oh yeah." James kneeled and held both of her hands, "Ann Li will you be my love?"

"Uhhmmm No."

"What? What do you mean no? I waited for you long enough and now that you finally admit you love, you will say no?"

"You see James... You still have to court me!"

"But how about all the stuff I did before? Those don't count?"

"Oh Bimby! Following the proper court routine is more important than time. Tradition over time. So if you really love me, be patient enough to court me."

"Tskk smart girl. Sure, I'd love to..."





~FIN~ THE END!!!