Painful Rigidity.

Diary Of A Witch

YoSeob stuck an arm in front of me protectively.

“What are you doing here?” Growled CAP fiercely. The way he looked at Infinite was…scary. It was that kind of piercing look that shows so much hate. It was like if they were rivals.

“You again? Didn’t you have enough trying to steal our ________-ah?” Hissed DooJoon. I blushed furiously.

Our?

 My eyes wandered around the room, specifically on Infinite.

All I found were smug smiles and smirks, but someone didn’t match. I found L; looking at my eyes with the most guilty look. His own were dark; full of sorrow and remorse.

Someone else’s gaze was on me.

Soon, I found myself immobile and rigid, and I mean literally.

YoSeob seemed to notice. “Noona, what’s wrong?”

Although I tried to talk or move, any sound came from my mouth. 

Someone laughed. “See your precious witch? She can’t move. If she doesn’t move in a day, her body will stay rigid forever.”

What?....WHAAAAAAAAT?

I wanted to scream, but nothing dared to come out. Every minute that passed, I became more rigid, to the point that I couldn’t even blink.

“What do you want?” Asked DooJoon threateningly.

The leader-like one scoffed. “We want you to surrender. If you want her, you have to give up and get a fair judgment.”

GD and DooJoon seemed disgruntled and confused.

*Don’t! I’m sure it’s a trap. DON’T!* I didn’t know if he was listening to what I was screaming in his head; I was so freaked out that my powers didn’t seem to work.

I tried to interfere in different people’s mind but nothing came out.

After several long minutes that seemed an agonizing eternity, DooJoon spoke. “….Fine.”

My eyes widened painfully. *NO! NO! YOON DOOJOON, NO! WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING! I’LL BE FINE!*

Some frustrated tears fell from my eyes, although I was doing my best to blink, I couldn’t, so they fell freely.

*No! no, no…* Soon, I became weaker and weaker.

“Good night, witch.” Said a harsh voice.

I finally fainted with a last thought in my mind. I never felt so guilty in my life.

*********************************************************************************************************************

I woke up painfully to find myself tied in a dark room.

I tried to move my hands (I was tied by the wrists). All I could do was move my fingers, because my body felt numb and heavy as hell.

Simultaneously, a tear fall down from my eyes. And then another. And another until I started to sob and choke.

I didn’t know why I was crying at all, but I felt the need of crying a lot. Maybe because I felt guilty. Maybe because of the pain. Maybe because I didn’t know what’ll happen to DooJoon and the others. Maybe it was just the pressure. Maybe just a little bit of everything.

I just didn’t know, but I felt like it.

While crying my soul in silence, I felt the door open bringing a bit of light to the small room where I was trapped.

“Seems that she’s awake.” Said a deep voice that I recognized in the back of my head.

Blinking my tears slowly, my vision improved and I could faintly see five faces, which I remembered so well. So damned well.

You…” I muttered. “I remember y-you…”

*********************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys! I came back ;)

IMPORTANT WARNING: This story is going to get angsty and dramatic for the next three/four chapters.

I didn't update sooner because when I and my stupid self *flicks her own forehead* were writing this chapter, we pressed by mistake the back button. I had to rewrite it all again. I think it came pretty decent although.

Can anybody guess who are the mysterious guys *hint hint* are? 

Saranghae, readers, subscribers and commentators <3