Only Tears

Only Tears - Myungsoo

Packing your bags, breaking ties was everything but happy for you. All of your friends wouldn’t see you again and you might never make it back to this beautiful country again. Since your parents had become ill, they asked you to come home and stay with them until their end. Agreeing to what would be their final request, you left. Breaking your life for the ones that needed you most seemed to be what you did. Moving for people, doing what people wanted you to do just to make them happy. It made you happy but this time was different, different to you had feelings for this one boy Myungsoo, who helped you out from day one. Even helping you pack your things now, he was your best friend.

"That is the last box." You said as you picked it up and moved it out to the hall.

”______?” Myungsoo leaned against the wall as it seemed that you weren’t sad by what was going to happen.

"Yes?" You turned around facing him as he took your hand with his.

"I love you, please don’t leave me." Myungsoo begged as you searched his eyes for some sort of lie. Tears filled your eyes as you fought against your own feelings for him.

"Myungsoo… you know I can’t stay. I have to go home and help my family." You said sad that you had to break up his beautiful and heart felt confession.  He nodded as he let your hand fall from his. Giving you a sweet goodbye kiss on the cheek he pushed your hair behind your ear with one final look at your angelic face before he left to his room a couple doors down. You watched him slam his door as tears immediately fell from his eyes. Thinking about your task at hand you said your goodbye through his door as you headed down the stairs to catch your flight.

Minutes were painful as Myungsoo cried out all of the tears that he had, letting the dark and lonely night surround him as if there was no use in trying to get you back. You were gone from his life now, never to come back. He kept on trying to make himself busy but that just led to him thinking of you and your positive comments or how you would do it differently and better and the silly games that you used to play to pass the time.

Days passed as he tried to occupy himself with work but all of the memories of you kept on flooding back to him. Spending hours on the computer he watched your little light on the social network sights come one and off.

One night he laid on his bed as he watched the little green light pop up by your name. Typing out this long, apology and confession begging you to come back, telling you that he never felt more lonely and that he wanted you to be with him; a part of you lived in him. Deleting the message letter by letter, more tears fell as he looked through your pictures, not wanting to miss you this bad but he had no other choice. He loved you but he couldn’t give you anything that he thought you deserved.

The next night he tried to talk to you again but only sadness filled his heart as he, once again, deleted his message to you. Wanting to send you hundreds of messages he deleted them all thinking that he would bug you if he told you how much he loved you.

Not speaking with you for months as you were in your home country, you wanted to speak with him too but were having the same dilemma. You loved him and you knew that he loved you but you didn’t think that it would last or work out.

Myungsoo lounged around, feeling that he was just there and that his heart left with you as you left. Walking out into the hall he leaned on your door as he remembered all of the times that he went in there just to help you. He remembered the first time that you met him as you walked up the stairs and he knocked over one of your boxes and helped you carry the rest into your apartment. Silent tears rolled down his face as months passed and none of you said a single word to each other.

Debating to send Myungsoo a text or not you typed up the message after you parents were gone a few weeks ago.

Myungie~ I want to come home.

You typed as tears fell from your eyes wanting to be where he was.

The vibration in his pocket annoyed him as it strayed his thoughts from thinking of you. Pulling up the text he read it quickly as his heart pounded back to life.

Come home Jagi~ I will be waiting for you - L

He typed back as you smiled at his text. Booking the next flight you told Myungsoo when you were coming in.

Waiting there all day in the airport was anything but glamorous but you were coming home. His love was coming to see him. People diffused out of the portal as his eyes searched for you, you found him as people began to move and you both ran into each others arms. He held you tightly as so did you. Crying into his shoulder his fingers ran through your hair as he told you how much he missed you.

"I love you Myungie." You whimpered in his shoulder, "Don’t let me go again."

"I won’t Jagiya. I won’t let you go, I love you too much." Myungsoo paused as he got up the courage. "I don’t have anything to give you, like other guys have."

"I just want you, and your heart full of love." You whimpered back to him as his hands moved around your back soothingly. Staying in each others arms made you both feel like you got yourselves back, not only being alone but sharing your life with someone new. There will never be Only Tears with the two of you together.

Just like black needs white, and heat needs cold. You needed Myungsoo and Myungsoo needed you.