Not Once, Not Twice, But Five Times

Left Hanging ...More Than Once

 

[[A/N: This is based on an American school schedule.]]
 
 
It was just a normal day, Kang Sora was bored in her English class and she sat there despising her teacher. Jungkook noticed this, and he also noticed that she was covering her legs with her jacket. The bell soon rang and he swore he heard Sora say "Oh praise ing Shisus this class is over." Jungkook passed by her to talk to one of his hyungs in the hall. As Sora was at her locker, Jungkook saw her bare legs exposed from her shorts and noticed how her shirt shaped her figure nicely. He his lips at the thought.
 
She was walking in Jungkook's direction. He called her name and held his hand out for a high five. Sora looked up slightly and cursed under her breath. She ignored him and continued down the hall to gym class. Jungkook was left hanging and his eyes were wide open while J-Hope laughed to himself.
 
Strike 1
 
The next day Jungkook and Jimin were bringing the recycling out for their College Prep teacher. They saw the dance class and decided to join in. The dance teacher suddenly laughed and caused Sora a bit of confusion. "Looks like you two can't stay away from my class!" Exclaimed Ms.Lee. Sora turned around and swore in her head. Jungkook waved to her but Sora just turned back around.
 
Strike 2
 
Jimin was trying hard to contain his laughter since most girls would try to flirt with Jungkook and be all clingy. "We're learning the Salsa right now!" Ms.Lee happily exclaimed. "Aish..." Sora cursed under her breath. She knew what this meant, which was A LOT of hip movement. Ms.Lee began the lesson again. The extra males at the back of the class were left with their mouths open and eyes wide at the sight of Sora's hips.
 
Time passed and it was passing period, just in between fourth and fifth period. Jungkook had walked up to Sora and tried talking to her. "Hey Sora so would you-" he was cut off when Sora took a sideways glance at him and suddenly hugged her friend Kyungjae.
 
Strike 3
 
Jungkook was now fascinated and pissed off at Kang Sora. She was short and had and figure just like the other girls. She was different because she ignored him and she was pretty much the only girl who won't date him. He even heard from many girls that Sora would never date him. After school he decided to confront her and ask her on a date. The almighty Jungkook has not failed yet and he has been with nearly every girl in the school. He just hasn't been with the lesbians, auals, transgenders, and Kang Sora. 
 
While Sora was at her locker, Jungkook had pressed her against the lockers with his own body. He closed her locker with his right hand. While he was distracted Sora had already been walking down the hallway in the other direction. 
 
Strike 4
 
While she was in the yard Jungkook pulled her wrist and made her face him. "I thought maybe you'd like to have a date with me." He tried saying calmly without exploding. She just scoffed and attempted to walk away." I've had enough! Explain to me why you are being cold to me Kang Sora! Explain why you won't date me either!"
 
Sora just smirked and pulled on his collar towards herself. Jungkook thought that she was going to kiss him but instead she brought her lips near his ear. "Simple. You're a ." She let go of her death grip and winked. Jungkook was still in shock and he stared at her figure skipping away happily.
 
Strike 5
 
"... Damn you Kang Sora!"