FINAL

I Am A Fool
 
"How many times do I have to tell you that I have my own works? You idiot." Yuna glared at her younger sister, seemed to be bothered so much. Her younger sister was crying literally.
 
"Mommy.. Unnie is so mean. She didn't want to play with me" Her younger sister shouted while crying. Gritting her teeth, she slaped her younger sister immidiateky.
 
"Go tell her then." She shouted. "You little , since you're born, I got less love from parents and you should be thankful that I didn't kill you since the day you're in mom's tummy." The younger still crying.
 
"What happened?" Their's mom appeared and rushed toward them.
 
"Mom" The younger cried in her mom's embrance. 
 
"Shh Yujunnie don't cry. Ya Kim Yuna what have you done?" She checked Yujun's face and saw a red mark, palm mark on it. She gasped. "Did you just..."
 
"She disturbed me and she should get some lessons."
 
"She's your sister for god's sake!" Her mom shouted at her loudly. She let out a taunting chuckle. 
 
"She's just the devil that t-" Yuna hasn't finished yet but interrupted by a slap, directly on her right cheek. She's become speechless and smiled.
 
"I see. She's so precious that you could slap the one that you used to love the most." She stated while tears are running on her cheek. "I'm off to school. Bye" She grabbed the bag and slammed the door hard, left two of them there.
 
 
The class was in a messy mode. Everyone was talking like crazy because teacher hasn't arrived yet. 
 
"Sielnt class!!" The math teacher, Mr Lee entered the class and used the microphone for shouting. The noises died down a bit and everyone were finding their own seat. "There's a new student which is just transfer from another campus. Please welcome him." The new student that he mentioned took a light step in. Everyone gasped in shock. A pair of black sneakers slowly made their way into the classroom and revealed the whole's body of that creature. A tall body with the school uniform, with that black hair and side bangs of his made him looked perfect. As he set his feet in the centre of the class, he bowed in a manner.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." He lift his head up with a smile, and what we could heard was sqealing sounds from some girls. "My name is Kim Myungsoo. Please treat me nice." He bowed once again. His appearance did catch Yuna's attention abit. Actually, she'd never care about things. She found everything boring and had no interest at all. Myungsoo took a glance around and suddenly something caught his gaze. While every girls are sqealing every moments he gazed at them, there's a girl who didn't pay attention at all. He smiled.
 
"Choose your seat, Myungsoo" Mr Lee gently asked. Girls are spazzing around, asking for his attention.
 
"Oppa sit next to me"
"Oppa my seat is free."
"Don't sit next to her." Myungsoo just smiled at everyone first but then asked the teacher.
 
"May I sit there, seongsaeng nim?" He pointed at the empty seat, next to Yuna's. Her eyes widened. Everyone's became shock including the teacher.
 
"Are you sure about that? I bet in an hour or less, you'll change your decision." Mr Lee chuckled. 
 
"Is that why that seat is empty? A try won't hurt right?" He smiled.
 
"Do as your please then" Myungsoo walked toward that seat. Yuna became speechless and sighed in annoyance. 
 
"Hi" Myungsoo smiled and his adorable dimple appeared. She just ignored him. 
 
 
Lunch time:
As the bell rang, the school was in chaos. The cafeteria became full and noisy. Yuna just sat in the class, burried her face in the table, still stressing about her family's problem. She sighed deeply, didn't know what to do anymore.
 
"Emm, aren't you going to eat lunch?" Myungsoo said while poking her shoulder lightly. Once again she ignored him.
 
"Hello?" He still poked her shoulder. Full of annoyance, she gritted her teeth silently.
 
"Touch me again or you'll regret what you are doing" She stated, without moved an inch. Myungsoo startled a bit. 
 
"Oh so you can talk." He smiled. "There's no time less. Come, let's go eat lunch together." Myungsoo pulled her. She yanked his arm harshly. 
 
"Do I have to repeat what I said?" Yuna raised an eyebrow. 
 
"I didn't ask." He shook his head innocently. She bit her lip in anger. 
 
"Don't ing pretending care. Leave me alone is enough." She purposely bumped Myungsoo's shoulder hard and walked away. 
"Wow." He said in surprised but then smiled silently. "She's quiet interesting." He chuckled and followed her again.
 
 
Yuna chose the lastest seat. With her lunch pack on her left hand and a glass of orange juice on her right hand. Feeling someone's presense, she still chose to ignore.
 
"Hey, it's me again." Yep, no other than Myungsoo. His left hand was with his lunch pack and his right hand was with his orange juice too. "Oh, I guess we finally have something in common. Can I sit here?" Silence. She still focused on her eating.
 
"I'll take it as a yes then." He sat next to her. "I'm Myungsoo, you?" What he got was ignorace again. "I'll call you stone than. Hahaha" He giggled, purposely teasing her. Still silent, he cleared his throat. "Enjoy your lunch, I'll stop." He then ate his own lunch. Yuna's lip suddenly curved into a small smirk. She purposely pushed her orange juice and it spilled on Myungsoo. His eyes widened.
 
"Sorry." She said tauntingly then walked away, throught those groups of students who were gossiping and shock about what happened. Some girls approached Myungsoo.
 
"Oppa are you okay? Gosh" one girl used her tissue to wiped the dirt but then another girl came in. 
 
"I'm really okay. Thank" He bowed with a smile and took a glance at Yuna's back, till she slowly fade away. "I'm not going to give up" He thought and smiled silently to himself.
 
Walking back home, she plugged in her headset and ignore the whole world. However, something was loud enough that she could hear through her headset. She turned her back.
 
"Hey wait for me" She became stiffen. "Wow you are so fast." No doubts, it was Myungsoo, Yuna's object of annoyance. It seemed like he's everywhere in her world and she couldn't get rid of him. She plugged back her headset and turn the volume up, trying to ignore him.
 
"Oh my, listening in a loud volume could destroy your hearing ability." Myungsoo walked beside her. "So, your house was on this way too. Good, mine too." He smiled widely. Myungsoo won't stop his talkative thing and Yuna's still ignoring him. "I heard that your name is Yuna." She stopped a bit. Myungsoo eyes were sparkling, hoping to get her attention. His hope was suddenly crushed when Yuna made a turn toward a direction, which is probably her own house. He smiled. "I must got her attention."
 
 
Many weeks has passed in a blink of eye. Yuna's still as cold as before and Myungsoo didn't give up as well. 
 
"I wonder what is so good about her that attract Myungsoo badly like this?" A guy with small eyes commanded.
 
"He got ignore many times already, uncountable times but he still cling on her." A guy with purple hair shook his head, seeing the scene. Myungsoo was following Yuna toward their first class.
 
"Myungsoo is not a type who gave up easily." A guy with dino face stated.
 
"I know right. But Yuna is not a type so could easily gave attention as well. It's going to be an interesting story." The tall guy grinned.
 
The second period started, Myungsoo was in the class since Yuna suddenly disappeared. He's quite worried because Yuna's never being like that before. Suddenly She appeared from no where and walked passed the teacher uncaringly toward her seat. Mrs Song, the history teacher was surprised by her action.
 
"Excuse me, Kim Yuna ssi." Yuna took a glance at her. "Watch your attitude." She coldly walked toward Mrs Song. "Sorry, I'm late. Satisfied?" She raised her eyebrow but they got punished immidiately. She was punished to stand outside, hanging hands for an hour. When she was about to go outside, a voice stopped her.
 
"Seongsaeng nim, it was my fault." Myungsoo raised his hand. "I asked her to get something for me that's why. I should be the one who got punished." Yuna gave him a I-don't-need-your-kindness- look but he's pretty stubborn so he didn't listen to her. The result was, two of them waas punished. There's a moment of awkward silence as Yuna took a glance at Myungsoo, seeing him giggled silently. Sensing being stared, Myungsoo stopped and clear his throat. However, in a second Myungsoo was giggling again. Yuna couldn't help but smiling. Myungsoo was stiffen. Seeing her smile for the first time, he felt like his efford finally worked. Suddenly he bursted out in laughter. It didn't take a long time till Yuna was laughing along with him.
 
"You should see your face. Hahahaha" Myungsoo laughed.
 
"You too" She was giggling. For some reason, Myungsoo stopped and looked at her deeply.
"Don't you know how beautiful you are when you smile? So, smile often okay?" Yuna suddenly glared at him and punched his shoulder playfully.
 
 
Seemed like Myungsoo and Yuna's become close recently. Beside to Myungsoo, Yuna didn't talk to anybody. Since Myungsoo's house were located next to her. Everything's become easier. They've become text buddy and they met outside often when they're free. On weekend, beside of discussing their lessons, they would go shopping or somewhere fun. Since today is Sunday, both of them are free so that Myungsoo asked her to go to Amuse park with him. They tried many rides and they're having fun. Yuna was deeply into it and Myungsoo was happily accomapany her as well. However, it was vanished when they arrived in front of the roller coaster. 
 
"Don't tell me that you afriad of height." Myungsoo teased with a slight smirk on his face. Yuna sent him a dead glare. Suddenly Myungsoo grabbed her hand and hold on it tightly, interlocked with his own hand. Yuna took a surprise at his action. He smiled. "I'm here. Don't be afriad." His action made Yuna's heart fluttered. She's never felt this warm, this comfort. It's not because of lack of love from her family but her heart was extremly beating hard, showing its excitement.
 
"But Myungsoo, I'm scared." She said, barely a whisper. Myungsoo chuckled. "Just hug me. I won't mind." He smirked.
 
"Stop daydreaming." They quickly got on the ride. When the ride started, Myungsoo was having fun but Yuna closed her eyes and became pale. 
 
"Just shout out." Myungsoo told her. She obediently shouted. Just after the ride finished, Yuna was smiling as well as Myungsoo. Since Myungsoo was there, all of her fear was gone and she felt very good like she's never felt this way before. 
 
"It was so fun" Yuna smiled and Myungsoo nodded proudly.
 
"Told ya." Than two of them continue exploring around there until the darkness covered. 
 
 
"It's such a tiring day." Myungsoo said before bid a goodbye to Yuna because they've arrived at their own house already. 
 
"Thank." Yuna suddenly said, appearently made Myungsoo raised his eyebrow slightly. "For being here with me all the time long." Myungsoo just laughed. 
 
"It was fun though and you are welcome. You changed alot and I'm glad that my efford worked." He smiled widely, showing his dimple which's never failed to made Yuna smiled. Seemed like she already fell for this boy. "It's already late. Goodnight." He waved and she waved back.
 
 
Months passed and everything processed better. Yuna's cold attitude was fully changed, thank to Myungsoo. He would listen to all her sadness or worries, also didn't bother to share his stories. They've become very closed. However, it did catch Yuna's parents' attention. They never saw Yuna's smile before but her coldness. It was quite surprised that she suddenly changed like that. Since that time, she finally found that this person, Myungsoo, has become an important part of her life.
 
"Kim Yuna." A voice interrupted her, it was her mother. Her excited expression turned down immidiately. "Is that boy who inspired you?" She pointed at Myungsoo from far.
 
"It's none of your bussiness though, you don't need to know" She smiled and waled away.
 
 
While Yuna and Myungsoo was happily chatting, something did catch their attention.
 
"They looked good together hm?" 
 
"I guess."
 
"Aren't they dating?" 
 
"Of course they are. What a nonsense question." There're mouths who gossiping about them. It didn't bother Yuna but it seemed like it did bother Myungsoo. She took a glance at Myungsoo.
From that time, gossiping were heard everywhere and everyone considered them as a couple. Walking toward a group that was gossiping, she grabbed a boy's collar. All of them gasped in shock.
 
"For your ing information, we are not ing dating" She was angry because seemed like Myungsoo didn't like it at all.
 
"Hey chill girl, what's with that reaction? It's not even real why you react this way huh?" That boy claimed. She calmed down a bit. 
 
"It's bothering me don't you know?" She tightened her fist.
 
Myungsoo's become distant. He spent less time with Yuna, unlike before. He even ditched classes. Yuna was worried about him but her pride won't allow her to text him or call him. Sitting there, worrying and couldn't do anything, she hate this feel. She suddenly went outside for some fresh air but got shock for what she's seen. It's Myungsoo. Her face brighten and she was about to go to him but then she saw a girl. Myungsoo was facing with a girl. That girl was kind of pretty, not that pretty but she considered as prettier than her.
 
"It just their stupid teasing games." She heard Myungsoo said.
 
"How could I believe? Stupid teasing game?" That girl chuckeld tauntingly. "While you're clinging with her all the time along and you suppose everyone to think of it as a stupid teasing game?" 
 
"Listen, I-"
 
"Enough, I don't to listen anymore." That girl was in verge of crying and leaving but then Myungsoo grabbed her arm and hugged her. Yuna suddenly felt like it was torn apart and ripped into pieces. Her breathing stop processing and her heart stopped. She's never experienced this pain, seeing someone in Myungsoo's arm. Without realizing, tears were rolling on her cheek. It was so hurt, extremely hurt like she was stabbed by a millon knives or even hurter than that, a millon times hurter. No, this pain was so hard to handle and couldn't describe. Her knee grew weak and she fell down on her knee, sobbing. 
 
"I'm too stupid. everything was just a game." She muttered to herself and leave it suddenly, can't handle this scene anymore.
 
 
Since that days, she's become glommy again. She ditched classes and avoid Myungsoo. Since that happened, Myungsoo couldn't face Yuna anymore as
well. In short, they're avoiding each other. The gossiping was still on process and now they're wondering what happened to them. 
 
"Hey." Yuna's friend greet and Yuna just smiled weakly at her. "What are you doing here alone? and where's your Myungsoo?" Hearing the 'Myungsoo' word, her heart sank again.
 
"I gotta go" She left her friend dumpfound there, without any single answer.
 
 
Myungsoo's point of view:
 
It just their stupid teasing games." Myungsoo said
"How could I believe? Stupid teasing game?" Suzy, his girlfriend chuckeld tauntingly. "While you're clinging with her all the time along and you suppose everyone to think of it as a stupid teasing game?" 
"Listen, I-"
"Enough, I don't to listen anymore."She was in verge of crying and leaving but then Myungsoo grabbed her arm and hugged her.  
"Stop being a loser, Myungsoo. You actions showed it all." Suzy was still sniffing. 
"Will you just listen to me?" He said.
"Just go to her." Her words made him stiffened. "Disappear from here. Right.Now" She said coldly while wipping her own tears.
"Su-"
"ADMIT IT YOU STUPID" She shouted. "You like her, and she likes you." Suzy said. Myungsoo became shock onece again. "Just go. I don't want to see your face anymore. Go to where your heart led to." She finished and walked away while sobbing. Myungsoo was still in shock and couldn't find any word to said now.
 
 
She had to admit it, the time without Myungsoo was like surviving through ocean. She didn't get morning messages or good night messages from Myungsoo like before. She locked herself in her bedroom, staving herself. Myungsoo changed his house as well. Her main reason of smiling was gone. Everything was ended. She laughed at herself and tears kept flowing from her cheek.
 
"Did I just....... like him? Don't be stupid, he already had his girl and he obviously avoid me. He just played around, stop beeing stupid" She talked to the mirror. "I am the fool for along time" However, the pain was too hard to handle and she didn't know what to do. Suddenly, she lift her head up a bit. "Could this help?" Seemed like she had an idea. She was walking toward her locket and slowly opened it. She smiled as she took out an object that she thought of. She shutted her eyes tight after feeling a cold, sharp object was sliding on her arm, leaving a trial of blood line. Just for now, blood was flowing from her arm like no tomorrow. A drop of it has dropped on her and Myungsoo's photo. She smiled weakly before closed her eyes, and her vision became dark. 
 
"Kim yuna open the door" Her father was knocking her door hard since it was locked, but no response.
 
 
My heart won’t stop, I want to go as I am led
Although I’m not the one, although I shouldn’t
But I have my heart that only knows you, the times we spent together
I’m revealing this damn love and I sadly, sadly, call out
 
 
Her voice was vibrating and the screen showed, one new message. It dropped on the floor and it touched the read button.
 
"Yuna, I'm so sorry for being so selfish all the time long. I'm sorry and I moved out without telling you. You might hate me now but I guess it's not a good choice to hide it forever. I didn't have any confident to say it out or standing in front of you anymore. I was too embarrassed about my own actions. Since the day I met you, I couldn't help it, you're attracted to me. I didn't give up and keep chasing you till I got your attention. I'm really sorry for being a loser and couldn't admit the truth. Kim Yuna, I guess I.... like you. I've mentioned before that you might hate me, I know it. Just hate me, I deserved it. I just want to tell you about everything. Sorry.
-Myungsoo"
 
But, it might be too late already. 
 
Myungsoo still had no ideas what happened to Yuna. Yuna just left silently, leaving regrets and sadnesses over. 
 
and there, no one knew about their feeling, no one could brought things back.
 
~~~~~~