important info

fangirlever's STORY WRITING COMPETITION

 

How to enter the competition ? Simple

Just comment below that “I am interested” and then think about your story and later sent me the link or simply after you  finish writing your story just comment “Link for the completion :” and sent me your story link.

Also there will be only 1 winner, not Haehyuk or Kyuhyuk winner separately and 1 person can write 2 stories but has to be of different pairing.

Creating a cover for your story if important and it may not be fancy. Even, if the cover contains just the name of the story that will also do.

Naming of the title :

You have to name the title of your story as “Name-of-story(fangirl4ever’s competition)”. Like if my story – Fate’s Call was a contest story then it would go as – Fate’s Call(fangirl4ever’s competition)

 

How you all will be judged?

Well it will be based on the plot of the story and how it touches my heart. I will ignore grammatical mistakes since most of you are non-native English speakers but yes SPELLINGS will be important.

You can write your story based on any topic but it should be meaningful. Your story must have some kind of message – be it positive or negative.

I am an angst lover so bonus points for writing angst and making me cry BUT you can write a mushy love story and yet still may win the competition.

Also if you decide to make 1 Haehyuk story and then create Kyuhyuk version of it – basically Donghae is replaced with Kyuhyun , then you will be disqualified.

I will also rate you guys on your stories, but remember it will be my opinion so no hard fellings.

 

IMPORTANT : THE STORY SHOULD BE MAXIMUM OF 3 CHAPTERS.

IMPORTANT : THE LAST DATE OF ENTRY IS ON THE 19TH AND ON 20-21ST THE WINNER WILL BE DECLARED.

PM me if you have questions.