9[KrisEnding]

You Belong With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" YAH KIM JONG IN ! BALLI ! WAKE UPPP. " You shook the sleeping Jongin as hard as you can.

" M-mwo yah.. " He said, finally opening one of his eyes.

" So you're finally up , eh? "  You moved away from his bed so he can sit up straight.

" Ahh. i thought it was something important.. "  Kai said, still rubbing his eyes.

" You don't remember? " You pouted, as you folded your arms.

" ... remember what? " He said, looking back at you in confusion.

" Ugh. Fine , go back to bed. " You said, dragging your feet as you left the door.

" What did I forget this time.. I swear to god, I think I'm gonna become my friend, lay soon. Forgetful. " Kai thought to himself as he tapped his chin furiously, trying to figure out what he forgot.

" How could he have forgotten. " You sighed as you shut the door to Kai's room.

" Well, I guess I could've reminded him.. He was turning abit forgetful.. " You started having these chain of thoughts in your head.

- clash - 

The only thing you knew when you opened your eyes is that you were lying on Kris.

" MW-MWO YAHH! " You shrieked, immediately getting to your feet.

Kris's face was flushed red as he regained his posture .

" ... Is that.. cake on your face? You couldn't help but giggle.

" Eh? Ca- Ah.. " He said, wiping the cream off his face.

" Haha, why do you even have cak- wait , why am I so friendly towards you now. " You suddenly stopped yourself from helping him.

" Haha, you're cute. " Kris said as he petted you.

" Eyy, no touching. " You said, moving back 2 steps from him.

" Anyways... Why were you even carrying cake around? " You questioned.

" U-uhm.. Y-you know.. M-my frien-friend's... birth..day? Yeahh! My friend's birthday. " Kris stuttered, awkwardly.

" Really? " You questioned him in your mind.

" Oh, I see. " You said, walking away from him, eyeing the stuff he has in his hand as you walked past.

" WOAH WAIT OH MY GOD. " You said, suddenly stopping in your tracks.

" Is that.. A PLUSHIE? " You squealed, taking the stuffed toy out of the plastic b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter