One-Sided Love

Was Falling Too Hard

Amber ran inside the empty practice room closed the door then leaned on the wall then slumped on the floor then bowed her head down staring at the small box she was holding then held it tighter like as if it would be taken away from her.

I'm so stupid.. why did I even help him win my friend's heart? YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!

A droplet fell on the box. It was supposed to be gift for that special person.

 

~flashback~

This is it! I'm gonna do it! I'm going to tell him how I feel! Amber said to herself while standing in front of the door, she held the box and placed it behind her to hide the gift.

Smiling with confidence she opened the door and her heart dropped at the scene she saw Key hugging Jonghyun tightly on the neck and Jjong holding onto his waist kissing each other. They heard the door open, Key broke the kiss and both of them turned and saw Amber looking surprised and frozen at her place. Key let go of Jonghyun and went to Amber, holding her free hand since her other hand was still behind her back.

"Amber! I'm glad you're here!" Key said happily. Amber came back to reality and smiled weakly and looked past Key and saw Jonghyun with a poker face. "Jjong and I are together!" It ached her heart hearing what he said but she still kept cool and smiled "Th-that's Great! I'm so happy for you two!" then she hugged Key and closed her eyes shut but then let go quickly. "I-I'm sorry Key but I have a schedule coming but H..Happy Birthday and... Congratulations you two!!" Bowed and left.

~end of flashback~

 

Her eyes were getting blurry but she kept holding it back then the door beside her opened and revealed Key peeping his head she quickly wiped her tears then stood up.

"Oh! Hey Amber, i thought you have a schedule coming up?" Key asked. "Oh ummm I was just-" "Oh and have you seen Jonghyun? He said he'd just go to the bathroom" he changed the subject unknowingly. "Maybe it was call of nature? heh." she joked. "Heh. Okay okay."

he was about to leave when he stopped and looked at amber with a serious look "Oh and Amber?" "Hmmm?" she said looking everywhere else except at Key "Thank You.." No.. I don't wanna hear this.. she begged inside "for.. everything, if it wasn't for you Jjong and I wouldn't be.. this now." he said while smiling brightly on what Amber fell for.

She blinked back the tears that were threatening to fall then looked at every direction her head could turn and she bit her lips that were shaking then walked up to Key pushing him out of the room "Okay ummm.. When I see him I'll tell him you're waiting for him in the room impatiently okay? haha" she said with a fast tone "Ah Yes! Thank You again!" he said while waving goodbye.

then she closed the door shut with both her hands resting on the door and bowed her head down lazily, that's when she started shaking and crying then she punched her fist on the door, she didn't care if it hurt badly then she fell on her knees It hurts so.. much.. she hicupped then placed her hand on so no one could hear her cry.

 

 

Hiding behind the mirrors, Jonghyun heard everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHUEHUEHUE

I'm sorry if its short,  i started writing this at school and since it was really noisy i couldn't concentrate much and i finished it quickly also the teacher might confiscate it

well it was a practice room so there were mirrors XD hahaha

okay soooo its my first and its sad i dunno why but I like sad stories hahaha ummm im sorry if there were mistakes and wrong spellings etc *90 degree bow* XD 

Please comment if you want if It confuses you or upvote? maybe? 

THANK YOU FOR READING IT. ;~;