Application

I didn't sign up for this!!!
"oh shucks.. Late AGAIN!!", ~~~ jumped out of bed and quickly tried to look for her uniform. She hurriedly brushed her wavy shoulder-length hair and shoved her feet into her converse. However, just before she left her house, ~~~ remembered the most important thing of all.

"hey dad, can u help me send my job application, pls? And write the address for me too? I kinda forgot.. Heehee sorry",you shouted to ur dad who was in the dining room reading his paper and eating his breakfast. He looked up and sighed. "what is the address princess?", he replied. "umm.. I forgot. But you can look it up ^^ it's on the Internet . It only has two letters so it will be easy to spot. It is a really famous entertainment company too. It is called YG", ~~~ yelled back. "okay. Now hurry and get to school before you are late!!!", her finally frustrated dad said.

she skipped/ran to ur school, thinking everything was going to be ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last bell had rung and ~~~ went back home, to await any news about her job application.

When she got home, she showered and changed to more comfortable clothes to get rid of any trace about that boring time she had at school. Sure her friends were fun, but most of the day was spent listening to the teachers going on and on about stuff.

She went down and seated herself on her favorite part if the sofa. No one sits there but her. Just as she did so though, the phone rang.

~~~ jumped and answered it in a flash.

"yoboseyo?"

"is this ahn ~~~?"

"ne"

"we are impressed with your application and would like you to come down for an interview"

"okay^^"

"the interview will be held on Saturday (A/N today is Friday) at 2pm. We will email you the address."

"ok. Thank you so much"

And with that the person put down the phone.

~~~ POV

"YEAH YEAH YEAH I GOT THE JOB!!! okay almost got the job.. But anyway who cares I'm close^^"

You quickly checked your email on your iPhone and saw the email.

Your face changed from ^^ to o.O

*Didn't I send in the application to YG??? why is this WM???*

You quickly dialed your dad's number into your cell

"hey dad, which company did you send my application to?"

"WM why?"

*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!*

"dad, I said to send it to YG not WM. I have never even heard of this company before."

"well now you have"

"urgh.. I agreed to go for their interview, and they already accepted my application, so I guess there is no turning back for now. Thanks anyway dad."

"your r welcome. Bye" and he hung up.

You just couldn't blame your dad after he put in the effort to help you. So all you could do was to prepare for the interview. he just happened to have bad hearing that day ...

(A/N sorry for the late update. My teachers have been cramming me with papers >< )