HyoJoon Couple

You're Officially Taken By Me

“Hi..!We are Secret” the girls chorused and bowed at them. Hyosung who is still in disbelief, looked at her members blankly. Sunhwa and Zingers chatted with the boys and Joon joined them but his eyes busy eyeing for Hyosung. Only God knows how much he missed her.

“Unnie ah..You don’t remember our schedule today? We got practice together with MBLAQ for special stage for Korean Music Award next Sunday.” Jieun explained after realized Hyosung’s puzzled face.

“Ahh…you’re right” she turned her head and caught Joon looking at her and he quickly looked at another place. ‘I miss him’. Her heart whispered.

“Can we talk?” asked Joon. She nodded.

Others members entered the dance studio already, leaving them to talk privately. They already knew about their break up.

“Since we have to practice together for this whole week…I hope you won’t mind”  Lee Joon said in a flat tone.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m professional in this” she smiled faintly. Seems like only me that’s hurting so much, right? Not fair.’ Her heart ached.

“Okay..Let’s hurry up…! Others are waiting for us”Joon leaved her behind. She stared at his back while he’s walking towards the studio entrance. Suddenly her eyes got teary, as she failed to control her upset feeling. ‘Yahh..!Be strong Hyosung!’ She motivated herself.

 

At Korean Music Award

 

Secret girls took their seat at table No. 5. They amazingly look so stunning with gold long dress. They smiled and bowed at another idol groups. The event is not starting yet but it is compulsory to come early.

“Are you okay, Hyosung? Sunhwa asked in soft voice but still can be heard by Zinger and Jieun. They looked at her, waiting for her answer.

“Okay? With what?”

“About Lee Joon of course!” Zinger added.

“Shhh..Lower your voice..We’re dead if others heard this”Jieun nudged Zinger.

“Ehmm..Yeah..i'm fine, just fine.Well..It’s over now. Don’t you guys see his face when we were practicing for whole this week? Looks like nothing burdened him. He acted like nothing happened between me and him. He completely ignored me. So, wasn’t it obvious he doesn’t love me anymore? Why I need to think about him? Life must goes on right?” she claimed calmly while trying to fake a smile.

“Nah...I can read you face. You still love him, right?” Jieun retorted, kinda dissatisfied with Hyosung words.

“Yes, I don’t love him anymore!” Hyosung convinced them.

“I bet you will take back your words” Sunhwa and the other members giggled.

“What do you mean? I have nothing……” She paused as she looked at the blonde haired guy wearing black suit walking in front of him. Lee Joon. He looks so dashing and charming as usual. Her heart skipped a beat when he smiled at her. Sunhwa, Jieun and Zinger were smiling to each other after they saw Hyosung’s reaction.

“Hi girls…!” MBLAQ greeted them. Their table is beside Secret’s since they need to perform together so it will be easier for them to move together. Five minutes later the six hot guys of Beast filled the empty seat of table No.6 and sat together with MBLAQ since they are good friends. And surprisingly Gikwang took a seat beside Lee Joon.

“Hyung..Look at my ideal girl over there” Gikwang said to Lee Joon while pointed his finger at Hyosung who is busy talking to her Secret members. She looks so gorgeous and cute with her gummy smile.

“She’s so beautiful and I love her smile” he added.

“Yeah…she is. Amazing in her own way” Lee Joon nodded. ‘What the heck? She’s mine, dude! Geez..i feel like i want to punch Gikwang's face right now for keep on staring at Hyosung!’ His heart protested. But he tried to be rational since Gikwang knows nothing about them.

“Lee Joon oppa..!!!” a y girl with red revealing mini dress called him, her shrieking voice loud enough to draw the attention from  nearest audiences. Hyuna waved her hands and right away she cat-walked to his seat, wearing a sweet flirtatious smile on her face.

“Your tie isn’t right” she tried to fix his necktie by leaning forward nearer to Joon’s face.

“That’s okay, Hyuna. I can fix it by myself” Lee Joon pushed her hands softly. He felt uncomfortable with Hyuna’s action just now. Reporters must have snapped their pictures. Oh..!’ He mumbled to himself.

' I'm pissed off' Hyosung feel damn annoyed as she glared at Lee Joon with disgusted face and he felt guilty. ‘Don’t misunderstand baby..Please trust me, Hyosung!’ But those words just trapped in his throat. Hyuna looked at Lee Joon who tries to say something to Hyosung. As she returned to her table, she rolled her eyes at Hyosung.

‘I feel like I want to punch Hyuna’s face right now for keep on staring at Lee Joon’. Hyosung told to herself in anger. She wanted to forget the ‘drama’ just now by focusing on the MCs do their talking on the stage.

The light went off and Super Junior appeared on stage and the crowd wow-ed in excitement. What a full energy performance of Bonamana and Sorry-Sorry from them. After that, other idols performed which are Big Band, Girls’ Day and etc.

An event officer just gave a cue to Secret and MBLAQ as they will perform after Infinite. They made their way to their make up room respectively and changed their outfits. At the backstage, they said good luck to each other.

“Hyosung ah…Good Luck” Lee Joon wished her.

“I won’t wish good luck to you…You’re lucky enough. That’s why you can have a hot girlfriend like her” she smirked and moved away. 

Is she jealous?Lee Joon chuckled. The rest of Secret and MBLAQ are laughing at them.

The time has come for them to perform. They danced to Y and Shy Boy. They rocked the stage with their charismatic performance.

“Tturuwab dubab dubab (tteubari dub)
Tturuwab dubab dubab (tteubari dub)
Tturuwab dubab dubab (tteubari dub)
Tturuwab dubab dubab….”

The performance ended successfully and got a loud applause from the audiences. They bowed and suddenly…

“Thank you for cheering for us” Lee Joon said.

“I want to make an announcement here. MCs, I’ll make it short. May I?” he asked the permission from MCs that sit at the corner of the stage. The MCs nodded. MBLAQ and Secret members are puzzled. As long as they know, they don’t need to make any speech.

“This girl….is my girlfriend” he said as he grabbed Hyosung hands.

“Are you crazy? What are you doing? People are watching us” Hyosung questioned him, staring at him in astonishment but he just winked at her.

“I’m sorry. But I just wanna let you guys know that she is officially taken by me..” he proudly announced to the crowd in front of him.

“Hyosung ah, forgive me.” He said softly as he put the couple necklace on her neck. She stunned with his action. ‘Did he just publically announce our relationship? Am I dreaming?’ Hyosung couldn’t believe this.

Lee Joon gazed straight into her brown eyes. Her heart raced and she blushed. Lee Joon slowly embraced her in his arms and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Secret and Mblaq members were happily hi-5 –ing between them while the audiences were completely staggered, letting out indistinct noise, with reporters and medias busy taking pictures of HyoJoon couple.

 

---------------------------------------

*stupid ending, i know...OTL..*cries*

*i just wrote HyoJoon instead of JunSung b'coz for me,it sounds cute..=p