Is the rumor true?

Rumor has it

Sitting on a lone bench in the deserted courtyard filled with trees and flowers, and even a random pond in the corner was a girl. She had long jet black silky hair, and sharp facial features. Her name was Weon Ae Su, she was a freshmen, yet already named the school’s ice princess. She sat there reading a book, and munching on her lunch, enjoying the quietness.

 

That was until a certain boy came walking into the courtyard by himself. Spotting her, he sat down next to her. Ae Su just decided to ignore the ‘bug’ that came to sit with her. The boy just watched her read, blinking once, than twice, than three times. Waiting for her to notice him. Being used to people staring at him for ages, and never got tired of it, but this girl...she’s different from the others.

 

Slapping the book out of hands, “Bowh?! What the hell!” Wasting no time, he slipped his right hand under her chin causing her to gulp.

 

“So...rumor has it is that you like me.” His face was close to yours, slender fingers gripped your chin to keep your head from looking away, but you still managed to avert your gaze from his.

 

His name was Jeon Jungkook, one of the schools 7 kingkas. He was rich, talented, handsome, the whole package. Every girl wanted him, when you, Weon Ae Su. You somehow stood out from the rest, you use to hate him, but after seeing that he wasn’t all the bad made you open your heart. Your friends teased you, but hey. Who wouldn’t like a guy like him. He was practically perfect.

 

Now knowing that you do infact like him, just gave him a chance. A chance to what? Confess that his feelings are mutual, to embarrass her that the ice princess of the school likes him? With Jungkook, the answer is unpredictable, but sometimes you just need to see right through his actions, because in some odd way, he makes it so obvious.

 

“Don’t look away Ae Su-ah.” he said in a soft hushed tone. Her cheeks instantly flushed a light red color.

 

Why was she so embarrassed? Was it because her crush found out she likes him? Could it be because of the current situation? Or is it the fact that this is the first time a guy ever did this to her?

 

Forced to look into his eyes once more, Ae Su couldn’t help but get lost in those gorgeous dark chocolate brown eyes.

 

“So..is it true or not?” The question only lead her to turn her head away from embarrassment.

 

“You can’t just ask those type of questions out of the blue, to someone you barely even now Jungkook-sshi.” Ae Su replied in a hushed tone. He took that as a ‘Yes, I do like you,” but decided that he wanted to hear her say it.

 

“Than why is there a rumor going around that you like me? You barely even know me...” Jungkook reasoned. She had to think of an answer to get out of this one.

 

“There’s a chance that I don’t like you.” Ae Su got out of his grip and moved a good 30cm ruler distance away from him. Glaring at him, she flipped her hair over her shoulders and answered a bit more cockily than she wanted or even expected. “Ever thought of that?!”

 

Harsh, but she means well. Jungkook should have expected that answer from the school’s ‘Ice Princess’.

 

‘Hmm...it’s going to take more effort to pry the answer out of you, isn’t it?’ He thought in his head, and grinned mentally.

 

“Heheh...” He chuckled. Ae Su raised a questioning brow.

 

“What are you laughing at”

 

“You.” Shocked, Ae Su pointed at herself, and looked behind her and to the sides. No one else was there except them. Of course he was talking about her. “We’re the only one here silly!” Jungkook laughed even more. It was started to get annoying, but he had to be so damn cute.

 

“I know that!” She snapped, “Than why’d cha turn around?”

 

‘He is seriously NOT going to talk with slang and all that a lot...is he?’ Ae Su thought.

 

“But anyways~” ‘Thank god I didn’t have to think about getting myself out of THAT situation as well.’ “I was laughing because it sounded like you were trying to be threatening, which by the way, did not work. I’m not scared of you...” His words trailed off.

 

Ae Su was just about to retort something ‘threatening’ but Jungkook spoke before she had the chance too, and the next thing he said caught her off guard

 

“You’re different. That’s what I like about you.”

 

It was like his eyes could see right through her body, and without even touching her, she felt like he could hear or sense how fast and hard her heart was beating against her ribcage because the next thing she knew was his lips were latched onto hers.

 

For a couple of seconds Ae Su was caught off guard once more by Jungkook’s words and actions. She didn’t do anything to stop the kiss, instead she started to give in, relaxing her tense shoulders and closed her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back.

 

Jungkook smirked into the kiss, considering she wouldn’t tell him how she felt, her actions could do the talking for her. He slid closer and tilted his head to deepen the kiss, gently gripping at her hips.

 

Soon breaking apart due to lack of oxygen, Ae Su touched her lips, because believe it or not, that was her first kiss.

 

“So...You like me?” Jungkook could teasingly asked, Ae Su rolled her eyes, before replying in a playful manner.

 

“Just shut up and prove you like me by kissing me again.”

 

With that, they kissed...some more.

 

Remember, before you “assume” anything, try this method called ‘asking’.

 

In Jungkook’s case, try kissing the girl.

 


It's like, just a little over 1000 words. I think it's pretty good :P
I re-wrote this too. at first it was going to be more happy and had a lot of characters, but then I thought it was like too all over the place, so I ended up writing this instead, which I think is better cx
Anyways, I hope you guys liked it ^-^
Don't forget to leave and comment and subscribe :)
Love, Cindy <3