Past Flashback

♀ One Night Only ♂
[ Flashback ]
 
Sandara Park is a modern teenage girl who always yearns and craves for someones love. Why? Because at a very young age, when her mother died, his father left her and turned her at the orphanage. She almost spent her whole life their when one day, an Imputent couple adopted and take care of her. Yes she's thankful but still, she doesn't get enough love that she needed and waited for almost several years already.
 
She became lonely for sometime in her new life so she always escapes their house and go to the Park just a few blocks away to her new home. There he met Lee Donghae, a boy who just lives near their neighborhood but not so close with all the people near them. They are still 8 years old that time so they spent the whole day playing at the park. As the time went by, they considered themselves as "Childhood Bestfriends". Now, at a 5 years of being good friends, Sandara Park makes Lee Donghae to feel so much important to her. Why? Because in him, Sandara Park feels different love that she still doesn't felt yet. How they wish they can be together, forever. But one day, Lee Donghae and his family suddenly decided to go to abroad. They quickly left that Lee Donghae didn't have the time to bid goodbye to Sandara Park. That day, she waited for him at the park as always but he didn't came. The next day again, she waited and waited for him but still even Lee Donghae's shadow can't be seen. Sandara Park waited for him at almost a year already, but as days goes by, she gives up. Now, she became the old lonely and quite Sandara Park again. She wishes to meet him someday again and be his girl for the rest of their lives.
 
Now, she decided to take her high school at Sungkyunkwan Academy. She spents her high school days with a few of friends, namely Bom, Chaerin, Siwon, Changmin and Eunhyuk. She's very glad to meet them because she's not that lonely and quite person anymore. Among them, Eunhyuk is his very bestfriend. Their friends since 1st Year so they've already knew each other for a long time. Also because of him, Sandara Park met Kim Jaejoong. He's a very tall, handsome, y band vocalist of their town where Changmin is also a member. Jaejoong fell in love with Dara at first sight so he does everything to make Dara fall in love with him. He's a very hardworking, romantic person, that's why in just a few months, Sandara and him became together already. It's almost 5 months already that they're in a relationship. As they live and be with each other everyday, Sandara noticed that Jaejoong has something more in himself. She noticed that he gets very jealous easily, not just only jealous but VERY jealous. Sandara won't make him to feel like that at any cost or else something might happen.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[ Next on "One Night Only" ... ]
 
At the front of the bright Namsan Tower, in the middle of a very cool Evening, there Jaejoong's stop his car with his girlfriend Dara at the backseat of the car. He slowly moves beside Dara and covers her eyes.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's Note :
 
Hello everyone! Well, it's the 1st chapter of my Newest DARAHAE and JAEDARA Fanfic xD
Next chapter is dedicated to all JAEDARA shippers out there! :)
Hope you'll support till the end :) Please kindly comment and subscribe! ^___^
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------