love and kiss

kiss and love

Taemin sat in his room readind a bookje then suddenly his room door's opend and a drunk jonghyun drunk jonghyun walked in.Taemin put his book and stood up walking tawords his hyung.

''Hyung lets get you to sleep okey''taemin said  putting his hands on jjong's shoulder.Jonghyun didn't even move from his spot and looked at his shoes.

''Come on hyung lets get you to bed''taemin said annoyed.Jonghyun looked up and saw taemin giving him an annoyed look

''taemin can i sleep in your bed with you''said jonghyun placing his arms around taemin's waist and putting his head on tae's shoulder.

''No hyun you have your own bed go and sleep there''said tae and freed himself from jonghyun's hug.

''Please tae i dont wanna sleep in my bed i feel lonely''said jonghyun showing taemin his puppy eyes,he knew taemin couldn't resit his puppy eyes.

''Aish fine you can sleep with me,but if you snore i will kick you of the bed got it''said tae and turned around and walked toward's hid bed with a happy jonghyun behind him.

''Hyung go shoewr or you wont get in my bed''said taemin in a deep voice.

''Okey taeminnie''said jonghyun and stumbled into bathroom.While jonghyun was taking a sower taemin mentally slapped himself for giving in so easly.Then jonghyun came out he was dressed in his black boxers showing of his well-built body.Taemin blushed hard and looked away,jonghyun smiled and sat next to tae.

''Hyung can you put a shirt on''said taemin still blushing.

''But tae i dont like to sleep with a shirt on''said jonghyun pouting.

''Fine''said tae and covered himself with his blanket and tur on his side that his back was facing jonghyun.

Both of them couldn't sleep in an unpleasent  silence, they didnt know how to break in until jonghyun decided to confess.

''Ummh taemin i have to tell you something''said an awkward jonghyun.

''Sure what is it hyung''said tae.

''Taemin can i kiss you''said jjong,taemin's eyes widen at this question.

''What the hell is wrong with you hyung''shouted taemin.jonghyung get up and got on top of taemin,taemins eyes widen at a sudden position.He tried to get jonghyun down but he couldn't because jonghyun was too strong.

''Hyung get off of me''shouted taemin,jonghyun just smiled and leaned in to kiss taemin gently.Taemin hit jonghyun's chest but that didn't worked.

then jonghyun broke the kiss he looked at taemin and smiled and whispered'i love you' in taemin's ear.

Taemin looked stunned at jonghyun,but smiled at jonghyun and jonghyun smiled back.Tae leaned to kiss jonghyun's on the cheek and said'i love you too'.

Both of them slept peacefuly that night.