Final c:

Coping With Hope!

What's the use of the star if it can't shine? The sun if it doesn't give light? The moon if it isn't bright? I am a kid with a dream... A dream to shine like a star... A dream to light up my world... A dream to be a bright cheerful person people will look upon.. But as for me, i was never able to share these dreams... I was hushed up forever.. I was born a mute..

As i grew up, i felt more and more alienated.. My life was like the day sky without the sun... Empty and lonely.. All i have to face was other people's sorry stares or mocking glares... I wasn't able to live a normal life.. I wanted to go to school like the other kids of my age.. But i wasn't allowed in.. Despite how hard i tried to fit in, i was left alone as if i was born to stand out... My door to success was sealed... My dreams were left ignored.. I was rejected by the society.. I wasn't able to have fun and enjoy... Just because i was physically incapable of talking, just because i was silent, my rights were never attended...

Through all the sufferings, I tried looking for a person to lend a hand. A shoulder to bear me. A heart to care of me. And through the blur, i found my guardian angel. My mother. She accepted me for who i am. She believed i was different but not any less than a kid of my age. She considered the disability other people saw in me as a super power. A power that can make her world bright. A power to make her smile when in pain. A power that made her heart beat outside her  chest and inside mine. She stood up all night listening to the painful screams which was my speech. She watched in pain while i fought to get free from the hushed up world. She made me believe that there are people who care. People who believe in kids like me. She considered herself weak until she had to be strong for me. So she helped me study. She sent me to school. A school for kids like me but what mattered was it was a school. And the people there understood me. They taught me that it's alright to cry in a hard situation, but you can't spend the rest of your life crying. So you have to wipe your tears and move on. And that was how the tiny spark of hope in my heart blazed with a burning fire. How i started my journey. The journey for a better and happy life. The end of the coping i had gone through. The beginning of a new hope.

 

"Let us not loose this  stars on the Earth. Autism is special :)"