Last Chance To Say Goodbye : Stop Running Away

Last Chance To Say Goodbye : Sequel to Fact and Fiction

~Jun Hyung's POV~

"Yah... Jun Hyung, you can't runaway forever."

Du Jun and the rest were at my house again.

It's been 11 months, 29 days, 10 hours, 42 minutes and 11 seconds since Yo Seob died. Since his death, many things have happened.

After his death, I held a press conference to reveal the truth. How I loved Yo Seob, how we were caught, my fake relationship with Hara and the culprits of Yo Seob's death. Hara, Manager Hyung and...

Me.

Our manager was fire by cube immediately. Hara was being flamed left and right, eventually she left Kara. Me? Heh. Of course I was flamed too but many people supported me. They said I had no choice. They said that I was a victim too.

They were wrong. I had a choice. I was the biggest culprit.

Since then, I left BEAST much to everyone's disappointment. I lived a pointless life. Bathe, eat, sleep. Bathe eat, sleep. The same routine everyday. My ex-members have been visiting me, trying to drag me out of my cycle of misery. It's no use.

"Your fans are still waiting for you." Hyun Seung's words caught my attention.

"I'm no longer an idol... I don't deserve to be one."

"Hyung, please come back to BEAST!" Dong Woon begged. "You can't run away forever..."

"I can and I will."

"Are you going to run away from his death anniversary too?"

"Du Jun!" Gi Kwang nudged him.

Oh yeah, it's tomorrow.

A/N: Alright lemme go fix chapter 3 of CuEn high then I will finish the story ;x !!