One Out of Three

One Out of Three - Niel

On a beautiful autumn morning the dorm was bustling with a feeling of kindness in the air as two of the members got ready to confess to their lucky girl. Chunji and Chanjo were the two lucky members  that got ready for what could be the happiest or the saddest moment in their year. Leaves ruffled in the cool breeze as some fell to the ground just to be crunched under someone’s feet. They both dressed nicely as Chanjo went into the kitchen first clasping the flowers that he pulled out of a vase. Chunji joined him as the two guys looked at each other in dismay that they were both doing the same things.

"What are you doing Chunji?" Changjo asked as he tied a knot around the bouquet of flowers.

"I am just going to meet someone." Chunji slipped on his coat and checked his hair once more. "Where are you headed Changjo?"

"Out. I was going to check up on someone." He said as he smelled the flowers. Chunji nodded as he wished Changjo luck, he headed out the door as he walked to your place. Changjo followed him shortly, keeping an eye on where Chunji was going. He noticed that they were both going to the same place.

"Yah Chunji!" Changjo called as Chunji started to get flustered.

"What are you doing here? I thought that you were going to check up on someone?" Chunji said as he and Changjo climbed the stairs to your apartment that you shared with your two older brothers, Junhee and Jinhee.

Chunji knocked on the door as he fixed his jacket, Changjo ran his fingers through his hair as he held out the flowers in front of him. Your oldest brother, Junhee answered the door in his loose tank top and shorts.

"May I help the both of you?" He said as he chuckled at the sight of two guys at his door.

"Hello, I am Changjo and I am here to see _______." Changjo said bowing slightly. Junhee then looked at Chunji.

"I am Chunji and I am also here to see ______." Chunji blushed as he looked down at his hands that held the couple rings. Junhee laughed at the sight that you had two guys here to see you.

"Come on in, I will go grab her for you." Jinhee sat on the couch playing a video game as Junhee walked to your lightly painted purple door and opened it slightly. They both saw that your room was still dark.

”_______, you have to visitors here to see you.” Junhee said as he opened your blinds as you still slept.

"Tell them to come back later." You mumbled into you pillow as you hugged it tighter.

"I think you will want to see this sis." He said as he jumped on your bed tickling your sides as his body laid on top of yours. "Chunji and Changjo are here for you." He said in your ear as you froze.

"Really? They are both here?" You gulped not knowing what they were doing here together. Junhee nodded and tickled your sides more. "Tell them that I will be right out." Junhee got off of you as you went into your bathroom as he delivered the message to the two members.

Walking out of your room, you were still in your pajamas but you had your glasses on and put your hair up in a loose ponytail so that it didn’t look so messy. Both of their eyes looked at you as you walked towards them in a tank top and plaid over sized pants.

"Hey guys." You said cheerfully as Jinhee turned around to watch the scenario play out. Both of them smiled at you.

"Chunji you can go first." Changjo said as he stood there with his nerves eating him. Chunji classically bit his lip and looked up at you, taking a couple more steps towards you. His eyes moved from both of your brothers then they captured yours. 

”_______ would you please be my girlfriend?” His eyes were kind and gentle as he away was, his hand gently opened to reveal the two rings together. Changjo saw what was happening and walked up next to Chunji.

”______ will you please be my girlfriend?” Changjo presented you with the flowers as Chunji looked over at him as if he was crazy. Now you were stuck with two proposals.

"Who are you going to choose _____?" Jinhee said as he knelt on the couch watching the situation. A few minutes later you broke the silence.

"May I have some time to think about it?" Your eyes shifted from Changjo’s to Chunji’s then back again as both of them nodded. Chunji gently held you hand and he slid the couple rings into your palm. Changjo gave you the flowers as they both bowed in unison and left.

Days passed, you thought that you had a decision one day but then it changed in a matter of minutes. Sitting on your bed, your youngest brother knocked on your door as he saw what anguish that making this kind of choice brought you.

”______?” Jinhee said knocking on the door and opening it a little.

"Mhmm?" You looked at your door as he came in and sat on your bed.

"Do you know who you are going to pick yet?" He said as he saw you looking at the two rings and flowers.

"I don’t know, they are both my brothers and I only think of them that way, I don’t think of them of anything else. But there is this other member of Teen Top…" You trailed off as you and Jinhee talked the rest of the afternoon.

Calling the two boys over to your house you called another member as well. You paced as they both stood in front of you.

"Chunji, Changjo I have made my decision." You breathed a couple deep breaths, "Please don’t be mad at me but it took me so long to come up with this. I just don’t want you both to be mad." They both nodded as Niel stood in the doorway of the house as well. "I chose… Niel."

Niel smiled as Chunji and Changjo both looked at you and each other confused. Changjo turned to Chunji and grabbed his collar. Junhee and Jinhee pried them away from each other as you say the fury in their eyes.

"You two are just my brothers, I don’t think you as anything other than that, but Neil asked me first and I feel the same way about him." Neil walked to the door and held you hand gently. Chunji and Changjo cooled down and were let go by your two brothers. Those two walked out as they said good job to each other and laughed it off together.

"I liked your choice." Niel said as he wrapped you in a hug.

"Do you think that they will get over it?" You looked up at him.

"Like you said that they are brothers, they will dance or sing it off." He chuckled as you nuzzled into his chest happy to be in his arms, happy with your choice.